Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:15:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 10000 doge for 1 week(30%interest for the duration)  (Read 174 times)
need7 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:42:10 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 06:30:02 PM by need7

I unfortunately do not have collateral but i would be willing to wallet for a duration of the week(7.5kh crpytonight) in sumokoin as its my preferred coin and i intend to repay possibly early. Im not in dire need of it, and im aware that isnt collateral which is why i said no collateral. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Edit:Upon further reflection ive come to realize i picked a really bad day to ask for a no collateral loan seeing as the ironic surge in ridiculous requests from new accounts. I intend to use the loan for some research im doing and i need or more aptly put could get better results with a larger sum and am trying to bypass the wait. I totally understand the hesitation to want to give a loan out to someone in this scenario and respect your decision if you choose to do so. I just figured it was worth a shot you know? On a second note i was kinda confused on the opinions about asking in this regards in the first place so if you do read this mind sharing your thoughts on it so i know for next time?

Further edit:After reading the NEVER POST HERE post, and the pin regarding it. I wasnt aware there was such a negative stigma around these kinds of posts. I just kinda assumed if any normal account could ask then i could use mine as well but i get thats not the case now due to rank. Now im not entirely sure how the deleting my posts or locking them works. So if someone could either do that if there a mod or let me know how thanks!

TLDR.
Loan needed:10000 XDG or doge
Loan term:7 days
Interest 30% for the week.
Collateral:None but willing to mine to a wallet for the duration if it helps.
Address: N/A due to no collateral.

ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:14:13 AM

I unfortunately do not have collateral but i would be willing to wallet for a duration of the week(7.5kh crpytonight) in sumokoin as its my preferred coin and i intend to repay possibly early. Im not in dire need of it, and im aware that isnt collateral which is why i said no collateral. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Edit:Upon further reflection ive come to realize i picked a really bad day to ask for a no collateral loan seeing as the ironic surge in ridiculous requests from new accounts. I intend to use the loan for some research im doing and i need or more aptly put could get better results with a larger sum and am trying to bypass the wait. I totally understand the hesitation to want to give a loan out to someone in this scenario and respect your decision if you choose to do so. I just figured it was worth a shot you know? On a second note i was kinda confused on the opinions about asking in this regards in the first place so if you do read this mind sharing your thoughts on it so i know for next time?

Further edit:After reading the NEVER POST HERE post, and the pin regarding it. I wasnt aware there was such a negative stigma around these kinds of posts. I just kinda assumed if any normal account could ask then i could use mine as well but i get thats not the case now due to rank. Now im not entirely sure how the deleting my posts or locking them works. So if someone could either do that if there a mod or let me know how thanks!

TLDR.
Loan needed:10000 XDG or doge
Loan term:7 days
Interest 30% for the week.
Collateral:None but willing to mine to a wallet for the duration if it helps.
Address: N/A due to no collateral.

You would just lock the thread at the lower left hand. Look for "Lock Topic" or something like that. People wont be so "negative" if people come here with valid collateral. However many newbies come here asking for loans without valid collateral mainly without the intention of paying back. Like if you come here asking for a loan then you dont exactly have the right intentions especially if there isnt any collateral. You could try a p2p site or go to the bank for a loan.
need7 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:08:54 AM

Yeah I totally get it. I wasnt trying to say that there isnt a ton of scammers at all. I just happened to be someone who intended to pay it back but mostly because i didnt really need it in the first place it just kinda would speed up the process, and thanks for letting me know I really appreciate it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: