Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:06:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should i do after buying bitcoin  (Read 1576 times)
shultz1994

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:03:49 PM

I think you should to keep it so long as you can, because its will growth
JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:04:25 PM

I have 20$ of bitcoin. What should i do with it instead of spending all.Tell me Pls. Cheesy
The best thing to do right after investing to Bitcoin is to hold especially at times like this whereas its market price is falling or low. Eventually, it will increase and will become more expensive and by that time you will earn huge profit. That's a bit of a small amount and profit won't be that much. Dince the value is currently low investing more to it will be a good choice since the bigger your investment the larger the profit.

kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:17:16 PM

i think for small amount of bitcoin you can do some mini trading with buy some other coin, altcoin, and ethereum token, because if you invest in bitcoin with that amount you just get small profit from bitcoin, and i think you can do more if you invest in altcoin and ethereum token

FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:18:13 PM

my suggestion you can make your own bounty project or you can trade for your bitcoin amount more. or you can give it to me Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:21:44 PM

Holding very low value of btc will not give good profit in short term especially.I would suggest increase more btc and then leave it for long term to multiply its profit.LOng term always benefits and especially when you buy at after market correction which gives the btc at very good prices or say cheaper.Finally,multiply u r portfolio gradually and not at a time.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:23:52 PM

Buying bitcoin in the first place means you want to make profit on your investment. The next thing to do, is to be observing the movement of the market, as to know whether it is going in your favor or not, and also to know when to exit the trade.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:27:14 PM

It's a small amount for us, but for many people in poor countries, it's a lot of money. My advice is to use this account for savings. But if you learn how to trade on the stock exchange you can easily earn 10-20% of this amount every day. When you have experience in trading you can use larger amounts and your income will be several times larger.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:28:04 PM

That's such a small amount of bitcoin, so if you're not planning to add some $ to that then just hold on to it. Or you can serve it as your savings account and add some in the future or if you have spare money that you are not using, then buy bitcoin again and place it on a safe wallet or something like that to keep your savings.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
bellakrstna

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:29:46 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 02:55:54 PM by bellakrstna

I have 20$ of bitcoin. What should i do with it instead of spending all.Tell me Pls. Cheesy
it is to small for you to invest it. I think you should hold it for a moment, and then you sell it when the market is high. For now the market price is low currently.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:30:57 PM

I think having a small bitcoin,  you can use that to buy other altcoins and just keep it for now. Since this month is the worst month of bitcoin traders. Research for possible altcoins that you can gain more after you will trade. Go to the site in business trading and understand what it is.
bahula33

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:34:17 PM

much you have to do one example is you have to treding to get more bitcoin results,
Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:35:48 PM

If thats the price you have then its a small amount, if you have a money to invest ,then invest it so can get more profit on it, wait and hold so that if bitcoin price increase then your investment will increase too.
maurobiasolo

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:36:11 PM

The issue to have 20$ in BTC is that you ll need a good part to move it into an exchange to buy an alt coin.. keep it and hope that BTC gets $100k

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:43:40 PM

$20 worth Bitcoin is the very small amount. If you can hold it till the Bitcoin reach $50K or $100K so you can make the profit on it.  Tongue Otherwise, $20 is not enough Bitcoin to do something special. Besides that, you can spend your Bitcoin for buying some things as you need from the e-store.
mintomia199

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:46:34 PM

the  best way is you need to add more $ before investing.You can earn money from buying alter coin. There are lots of plat form which offer you to buy and sell facilities. You need to learn how to buy and sell crypto.Male sure you do some research before investing.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:58:43 PM

It's a small amount for us, but for many people in poor countries, it's a lot of money. My advice is to use this account for savings. But if you learn how to trade on the stock exchange you can easily earn 10-20% of this amount every day. When you have experience in trading you can use larger amounts and your income will be several times larger.
There are many options which you can do after investing in the bitcoin and the best is that why you wanted to invest in the bitcoin. If you joined this platform just to double your money, then just remember that it is just part of the process. Furthermore, if you have nothing in your mind, then the best advise is that do not touch the money and let it be there until you need that money because by that time it will be multilplied by 10 or more.
EricJones

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:21:31 PM

It depends entirely on you. If you are looking to make some short term profits then you should look into day trading and learn about it as much as you can but for the long term you are better off just holding onto your coins really.
Luckyji

Activity: 166
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:47:37 AM

After buying the bitcoin  you have to create another wallet were you know quite alright that it will be safe than forget about it keep on monitoring the market until the particular price of the market comes up then you decide to sell part and invest other but for now just forget  about it now because the price is not suitable now.
cryptohunterJestes

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:52:53 AM

Use your bitcoin to buy an altcoins. Before you buy , search and look for a good and potential coin to hold for the future. After you buy, hold it and sell when you satisfied on your profit.
Zahrowil Qolbi

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:54:21 AM

The amount is small, so investing is not an option. I recommend to collect more money and then buy a rather large amount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: