Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:14:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should i do after buying bitcoin  (Read 1572 times)
vadimkr

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:57:18 AM

If this is just a small amount as you presented it, I would recommend you just keep it in your wallet until you'd find an opportunity to spend it. More and more vendors are beginning to allow the use of bitcoin and I'm sure that at some point down the line you'd have a chance to use it.
ajja

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:58:49 AM

you better save it and spend the next few years I'm sure the future bitcoin prices will be very high and it will give you a profit.or you can try to trade. but before you have to learn first how
Rinzo

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:59:41 AM

if you have the cash, you can buy more or you look for ways to mine it till you have something tangible then you can sell
Erik O

Activity: 36
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:03:02 AM

If think longterm, now buy mining equipment are more profitable then just buy BTC..

now you can buy 1 BTC or mining equipment, that can do for you 1 BTC after 1 year, so you will have 1 BTC on both options, but after 2 years you will have ±2 BTC not one Wink
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:05:55 AM

I have 20$ of bitcoin. What should i do with it instead of spending all.Tell me Pls. Cheesy

For my of i buy bitcoin with a low price i do holding bitcoin until the bitcoin price will become rise again. Or maybe you can invest it to earn more.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
zhopas

Activity: 323

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:10:18 AM

I have 20$ of bitcoin. What should i do with it instead of spending all.Tell me Pls. Cheesy
You can by the things that you need as well as wants. Or if you're knowledgeable in investing you can also invest some of those. It's up to you because it is rare for you to have the value that you have
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:10:31 AM

May be try holding it or buy more of it. Well, with that amount of bitcoin you have you cannot buy a thing that will satisfy or some stuffs you would enjoy either. So, as an advice you could buy more of it or try to hold it until bitcoin price spike up again and then try to sell it.
bablu10

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:11:29 AM

At this moment i am buying btc. and what should i do after buying btc as my think i can say i will sell them when i got a good price in future. but not total i m saying to sell. i hope i will sell a half of after buying btc. thanks
Fujimoto134

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:16:45 AM

it is a small amount BTC. After buying it, you can forget it and open again when BTC reach 50k  Grin Grin Grin Grin. Maybe u have x10  Cheesy Cheesy
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:22:48 AM

You can use the bitcoin for altcoin trading, with altcoin trading you can double the capital you have because the altcoin price fluctuation is very big, I used to start with a small capital until finally my capital is now quite large from altcoin trading.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:27:51 AM

You can use it as a currency to purchase different services that accepts bitcoin. But the best thing for me is to buy different altcoins that has potential of good profit in that way you earn profit with your bitcoin. But before you go buying coins do yourself a favor and study each coin you are planning to buy, make sure it is not some dump coin and you can make profit with it.
FurDich

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:39:12 AM

Keep your bitcoin first and then wait for the price to go high because for me that's the best time to sell your bitcoin.
shillerguy020

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:41:52 AM

You can use the bitcoin for altcoin trading, with altcoin trading you can double the capital you have because the altcoin price fluctuation is very big, I used to start with a small capital until finally my capital is now quite large from altcoin trading.
Agree with you. It is best that bitcoin works, and not just lay on the wallet idle. If you use it in altcoins trading, it can bring much more profit and increase your funds.

NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:42:38 AM

Here in our country, $20 worth of bic is already quite good amount (in my own opinion only). I can now sustain my weekly school expenses with that one, that's already a lot of help, right?  

But to be honest, other repliers are right! Your current bitcoin savings right now are still small. Since btc's price are not yet soaring high, much better for you if you will just hold it first and try to buy even more. But if you are good in gambling then maybe you can use it as a capital to have a chance in doubling your money in an instant.
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:46:12 AM

After buying bitcoin, you can buy different types of altcoins to make more profit. You can use bitcoin to trade for the accepted ones such as paying for shops for shops, supermarkets, and after. When you buy it you should keep track of the bitcoin market and you sell it if it's worth the price you're satisfied with
dool

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:49:43 AM

trade with what you have right now. I think if you are able to do well you will benefit, and now is the right time, you come at the right moment bitcoin price is low and fore I am sure the price will be higher.

roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:14:57 PM

Just keep your bitcoin and wait for the perfect time to sell it to have a higher income.If you really want more profit try to buy more bitcoin and in the end of time you fell the big changes in your life and study more about bitcoin.
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:16:37 PM

There are many options for you, you can hold BTC and wait until the price increases. However, if you choose this method, you will earn very little profit for only $ 20. I advise you to exchange BTC into any altcoin and hold them

saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:38:21 PM

If you have invested in Bitcoin, then forget your investment for a few days because at this time if you sell the coin, you will not get much profit. Because the price of Bitcoin has dropped very much at this time. If you want to sell your coin, you may have to wait till then. When Bitcoin Price Recovers

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:45:44 PM

If you have invested in Bitcoin, then forget your investment for a few days because at this time if you sell the coin, you will not get much profit. Because the price of Bitcoin has dropped very much at this time. If you want to sell your coin, you may have to wait till then. When Bitcoin Price Recovers
Well, if i were you i think ypu have to planned what you were do in it. Not in one thing but like a budgeting. Bitcoin is very expensive so that's why you need to think carefully hoe do you use it. The price are not stable, it is really changing rapidly the rate is very fast so you don't know what is the price next time so it is better to be careful
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: