Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:44:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin Cash is on fire! Up 500% since the fork and rising!  (Read 313 times)
Jferensz

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:41:49 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 08:44:47 AM by Jferensz

My experience has been crap. I dont have the litecoins on this computer and would never give them my private keys unless the wallet was emptied.

I havent even got as far as getting the boot strap working. Thats my point its a scam because if it was legit price would go down as people would claim their free coins and price would go down.

They are making out that people are buying coins even though the people that supposedly got them for free are not selling.

Their is no way to get the free coins - Pump on false information

So you missed something. I got my lcc coins. I have 10.7 ltc on my new exodus wallet. After the fork I exported my private key. Than send my ltc back to Gdax. Download the lcc wallet, import the ltc private key (it was an empty wallet at that time). Sync and I have 107 lcc on my lcc wallet. Delete the exodus ltc wallet to prevent to use it any further time. So it's a scam or not but they distribute the lcc coins if you do the thing what is necessary. So do the research yes, you all should do. Youtube videos what i seen wasnt fake at all. After all it could be a dead coin but every sign show it will not in my opinion. The only problem is that Yobit doesn't allow lcc deposit at the moment so I (and everybody else who fork in a wallet not on Yobit) can't send my lcc to any exchange to sell or trade them. I hope they will allow it soon. Anyway, nobody stole my ltc, and I have my lcc but can't trade them yet.

And Charle Lee of course called it a scam, think a bit. BTC and BCH always attack each other on media (which is core bitcoin, which is useless, slow or anything else). LCC is a normal coin but no one in the team was on LTC team before, so its a scam? Maybe but i think its not that simple.
chickenthr33

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:53:24 AM

LCC will be worthless by the time you're able to sell it. The devs however already made their money and ran off.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 02:12:01 AM

I don't think the DEV behind LCC are scammers though.

Probably just a decision made by some miners who feel that their old mining rig are going to waste, and decided to create one that can be economically mined with those rigs. Choosing LTC to fork was an after-thought, most likely. They could also have chosen other open-source coins out there.

But I am pretty sceptical of the need for this fork. Doesn't seem to substantially improve on, nor is adding anything significantly new to the tech underlying LTC IMO.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
millerfilm

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:28:00 AM

YoBit's LCC Wallet has been offline for a couple of days.

Does anyone know if YoBit will come back up? I was going to play with mining some LCC, but need a wallet address first.

Is the only way to get a wallet to download and run the desktop or mobile wallet? If you do that, do you have to download the entire 16GB or so blockchain?

Thanks!
aioc

Activity: 2954
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:49:24 AM

LCC will be worthless by the time you're able to sell it. The devs however already made their money and ran off.

It's possible, people had a hard time syncing their litecoincash wallet, and Yobit deposit is not working at all, if the team is serious they will make an effort to get litecoincash to as many exchange as possible and make them truly competitive.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: