Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:19:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How bitcoin effect on our future?  (Read 417 times)
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:07:31 PM

Hi,

It is impossible to forecast. The issue is that the bitcoin community is split in half (at least).

On the one side, there are people considering bitcoin as a trading tool. So indeed, their objective is to make large profit. So the best solution is to buy when the price is low and sell when it is high. For them, a high volatility is not an issue at all. They try to foresee what will happen on markets and may influence reaction through alarming announcements.

On the other side, there are people seeing bitcoin as an opportunity of societal change. The blockchain and related technologies may allow us one day to have a currency that doesn't have any control authority and allow its users to make any operations without anyone/anything able to manipulate such operations.

Here is the current situation. Sadly enough, I'd say that the first group is much bigger than the second one. Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thunderclup

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:18:11 PM

Bitcoin will effect our future by holding it,  because like me i want to have a good profits so like the other do i will hold also my bitcoin and i will get it if the price is increasing, We all know that bitcoin helps many people specialy to the people who have a financial problems so bitcoin is have a good effect to the future because its helps many people around the world.
Zonero12

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:27:47 PM

People are being very crazy about the bitcoin..
Everyone try to hold the bitcoin and want to sell at higher price.
How it will affect our future system?
bitcoin is very influential in our future, but influential in terms of positive bitcoin can change the family economy, petrified popularity and vinansial a person

● ● ● LIPCHAIN ● ● ●
▰▰▰ LIPCHAIN WILL UNITE THE GLOBAL SURFER’S COMMUNITY ▰▰▰
www.lipchain.io
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:38:27 PM

I think future of the bitcoin is bright as long as people are holding it and trusting it in the long run. The future will get affected with todays rules and regulations that may get imposed on the crypto currency and its use. This chapter will surely raise this year giving the bitcoin all new heights and all new direction for its further journey. Bitcoin is supposed to be accepted by now with the government services but somehow things are upside down now. Im sure that what Satoshi has created is work that no one could ever imagine and I think it has to be appreciated and it will be for sure! All the things, facts and everything tells me that we are going in right direction and future is perfect for the bitcoin.
yudhistira

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:47:01 PM

This behavior is caused by the greed of the people and the desire for "easy" and "fast" money. And the idea with which BTC is set up is precisely one that should to changes the future of the financial system as well as our future.  Undecided

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:50:54 PM

After Bitcoin price is rise from $1K to $8-18K Make Bitcoin Famous and Booming in the world.
I agree with you that many people are being crazy to put their money in Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the new payment tools for the future. So I think in the future digital money will replace cash payment.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:11:36 PM

bitcoin is very influential in our future, but influential in terms of positive bitcoin can change the family economy, petrified popularity and vinansial a person
Cryptocurrencies could achieve their ambitions, and become a widely used facet of daily life future.Some analysts hope that legitimising bitcoin through mainstream regulated exchanges will only serve to strengthen its position on the markets.
Dadan

Activity: 788
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:17:58 PM

It will be good for our future in bitcoin, because when the time comes for investors or bitcoin buyers and sellers, bitcoin's value will be great in the future if they are buying tokens or altcoins. So let's not lose our investors and buyers because I'm sure that the bitcoin's value drops, as well as those who support bitcoin, maybe the bitcoin will die when they disappear.
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:20:49 PM

As long as they persist in holding the bitcoin, each one's destiny will change after that. bitcoin and crypto are gradually asserting utilities and efficiency when meeting user needs, creating a dominance for the industry. It will change the world a lot in the future.
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:28:53 PM

Bitcoin has failed to become the official currency of the future. People use it as a kind of asset rather than money. They only wait until the exchange rate is at the lowest level and then invest and hold until the Bitcoin exchange rate increases to sell. In the future, I think altcoins will replace Bitcoin to become the official currency used around the world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: