Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:20:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Central Bank of Poland paid a 1,000,000 subscriber youtuber to FUD cryptos  (Read 228 times)
pereira4 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:37:47 PM

Marcin Dubiel – Polish Youtuber who has around one million subscribers was offered with a payment of approximately $30,000 (over 90 000 zl) by the Central Bank of Poland. In exchange Youtuber had to cooperate with Polish Financial Supervision Authority and was asked to display cryptocurrencies from negative side without letting viewers know about payment for such ‘advertising’.

The conspiracy is now confirmed. Governments are spreading fake news everywhere in order to stop the fiat leak into bitcoin and other cryptos. They don't want their citizens to be holding big amounts of bitcoin since when the time comes they will not be able to steal their saving accounts. Read the full story here:

http://www.cryptovibes.com/crypto-news/youtuber-was-paid-by-polish-bank-to-slander-crpytocurrencies/

There are leaked documents confirming this is real.

I wouldn't be surprised the 400 million buy order was from some government buying cheap coins after FUDding the market.

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:42:20 AM

LOL look like Poland can into crypto!  Grin I wonder how much they managed to buy cheaply because of this and if it was worth the money they shelled out on that guy.

You can find this website https://uwazajnakryptowaluty.pl related to this hashtag. Central Bank of Poland has admitted that ‘it carried out a campaign on the issue of virtual currencies in social media’. Poland’s Central Bank and FCA portrays digital currencies as risky investment without having any guarantee which are not even classified as electronic money.

Well at least they didn't try to deny it. They should be forced to disclose how much they spent on this campaign though, people have to know where their money is going.
pereira4 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:42:35 PM
Merited by Mometaskers (1)

LOL look like Poland can into crypto!  Grin I wonder how much they managed to buy cheaply because of this and if it was worth the money they shelled out on that guy.

You can find this website https://uwazajnakryptowaluty.pl related to this hashtag. Central Bank of Poland has admitted that ‘it carried out a campaign on the issue of virtual currencies in social media’. Poland’s Central Bank and FCA portrays digital currencies as risky investment without having any guarantee which are not even classified as electronic money.

Well at least they didn't try to deny it. They should be forced to disclose how much they spent on this campaign though, people have to know where their money is going.

This is huge news, the implications are just too big. I can't believe this is the only thread I've seen on these news, this should be on a sticky thread to remember how governments are already trying to manipulate the opinion of people to stop the fiat leak.

And then I have to hear how complete morons want to make the blocks huge when that would only make Bitcoin less censorship resistant.

Bitcoin is under attack on the media and on the technical side with the forking scammers. Stay alert.
buytheeffinD

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 07:29:17 PM

This is huge news, the implications are just too big. I can't believe this is the only thread I've seen on these news, this should be on a sticky thread to remember how governments are already trying to manipulate the opinion of people to stop the fiat leak.

And then I have to hear how complete morons want to make the blocks huge when that would only make Bitcoin less censorship resistant.

Bitcoin is under attack on the media and on the technical side with the forking scammers. Stay alert.

The implications are big but I don't think they are what everybody currently thinks about it. On the face of it this looks negative but if you look closely it is actually a huge positive. Ask yourself why would a government try and stop something like blockchain and bitcoin? Simple, because they are scared and fear it they try and take it down any way they can. Another analogy I can give to paint this picture is if your girlfriend is upset when you do something stupid (that is good!) because she cares and wants to figure it out, if she gives no fucks then that is bad (either you are useless or not enough to care about). The very fact that governments care and are willing to go to these lengths means we got something good here boys!

pereira4 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:05:55 PM

The implications are big but I don't think they are what everybody currently thinks about it. On the face of it this looks negative but if you look closely it is actually a huge positive. Ask yourself why would a government try and stop something like blockchain and bitcoin? Simple, because they are scared and fear it they try and take it down any way they can. Another analogy I can give to paint this picture is if your girlfriend is upset when you do something stupid (that is good!) because she cares and wants to figure it out, if she gives no fucks then that is bad (either you are useless or not enough to care about). The very fact that governments care and are willing to go to these lengths means we got something good here boys!

Im not saying it's negative, it's positive since Bitcoin in its nature is a very disruptive technology, and a big government like the Polish one going as far as contacting the Central Bank of Poland to try to FUD cryptocurrencies through a famous Youtuber proves how they are scared of Bitcoin and they consider it a real thing and not just a joke.

Who knows, probably there are MANY paid Youtubers by tons of banks from many different countries right now, FUDing Bitcoin and other cryptos for a paycheck. Im sure we will see more cases of leaks like this in the future.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:19:45 AM

It's not really huge news. Poland is just a small ex communist country that is quite poor. Most Poles haven't adopted bitcoin, most of them don't have enough money to invest. Lets face it, even if they were successful in deteriing people, it makes no difference to bitcoin's price.

Bitcoin's future will be decided in the financial capitals of the world - the US, the UK, Switzerland and Singapore. If those countries adopt bitcoin (and it looks like they are all legalising it), then it's unstoppable. And the reason they're adopting it is because they see a future in being the financial capitals that allow crypto, as opposed to the oppressed countries that have banned it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:34:37 AM

Did they pay in BTC? I would like to help FUD cryptocurrencies too if they did lol.

Anyhow, theres nothing to worry about. BTC and some altcoins have become so resilient, that its now impossible for them to stop.

Its like their Pandora'x Box. It would be better for them to start adopting it.
TorbjornE

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:33:25 AM

They can be understood. Inflation of the national currency of the national state is the same tax (by the way, the tax on the poor). A deflationary crypto currency of the bitcoin type allows it not to pay if people store their savings in it.

╔═   PHOTOCHAIN.IO   ⚫   TRUSTED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY   ═╗
╚══   REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET   ══╝
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:39:28 AM

As I already argued in another thread this news can probably be at least
partly explained by the fact that Poland is an extremely religious country that has
become even more conservative under the current government.

Making a paid FUD video is just in line with other videos against stuff like trading,
online gambling or other activities that are not endorsed by a country that is growing
more conservative.

They want people to work hard for a wage that they can heavily tax instead of gambling
huge money on the price movements of cryptocurrency.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:20:51 PM

Who told you that the government is afraid of Bitcoin? Bitcoin won’t smell the next day if the governments decides to tackle it, I’m serious. What you see is just a few, low level country governments kicking against Bitcoin. If all government supports the idea of stopping Bitcoin, I believe it will be over by now. But some of them are interested and uses it to attract more income into their country.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:31:20 PM

Did they pay in BTC? I would like to help FUD cryptocurrencies too if they did lol.

Anyhow, theres nothing to worry about. BTC and some altcoins have become so resilient, that its now impossible for them to stop.

Its like their Pandora'x Box. It would be better for them to start adopting it.

I think the Youtuber got Polish Zlotys - poor chap, he was scammed!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:52:18 PM

It's not really huge news. Poland is just a small ex communist country that is quite poor. Most Poles haven't adopted bitcoin, most of them don't have enough money to invest. Lets face it, even if they were successful in deteriing people, it makes no difference to bitcoin's price.

Bitcoin's future will be decided in the financial capitals of the world - the US, the UK, Switzerland and Singapore. If those countries adopt bitcoin (and it looks like they are all legalising it), then it's unstoppable. And the reason they're adopting it is because they see a future in being the financial capitals that allow crypto, as opposed to the oppressed countries that have banned it.

Poland, dont write them off - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Poland

The economy of Poland is the eighth largest economy in the European Union
as of 2017 the Polish economy has been growing steadily for the past 26 years, a record high in the EU
Poland is classified as high-income economy by World Bank

This report shows that the banks are afraid, enough to fork out $30,000.
how was the $30,000 approved?
how far up did the approval go I wonder?
ECB?
Another question arises, how many more banks have done this?

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:28:32 PM

Generally speaking, if enough “experts” and MainStream Media/.govs/investment banks launch these sorts of campaigns, that is a sign to take the other side of the bet...  In this case, BTC is likely a buy.

Goldman-Sachs typically makes bad calls to screw their muppet customers in a similar way.  Other prominent investment pros are similar (they make bad calls).  The lesson here?  Think for yourself!
brushtooth

Activity: 90
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:55:12 PM

Generally speaking, if enough “experts” and MainStream Media/.govs/investment banks launch these sorts of campaigns, that is a sign to take the other side of the bet...  In this case, BTC is likely a buy.

Goldman-Sachs typically makes bad calls to screw their muppet customers in a similar way.  Other prominent investment pros are similar (they make bad calls).  The lesson here?  Think for yourself!

You have to think that the main reason for many of them to attack bitcoin is because they're afraid of it and they don't want it to succeed. If large banks and governments are afraid of bitcoin then that only shows the potential behind it.

fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:29:00 PM

Well no matter how you look at this...it's getting funnier and funnier ...
People won't stop believing in fake news and everyone else won't stop spreading it..
Also if they were paying that much to the YouTuber then one must realize that they for sure made profit more than that...
Looks like now everyone's seeing cryptos as a source of income by spreading fake news buying at low n selling at high.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
pereira4 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:35:37 PM

Poland, dont write them off - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Poland

The economy of Poland is the eighth largest economy in the European Union
as of 2017 the Polish economy has been growing steadily for the past 26 years, a record high in the EU
Poland is classified as high-income economy by World Bank

This report shows that the banks are afraid, enough to fork out $30,000.
how was the $30,000 approved?
how far up did the approval go I wonder?
ECB?
Another question arises, how many more banks have done this?

Turns out that youtuber was not the only one, so it was more than $30,000 most likely, they paid tons of polish youtubers, see here:

https://www.ccn.com/polands-central-bank-admits-sponsoring-smear-campaign-cryptocurrencies/

Im sure ALL big youtubers in Poland that made FUD-ish videos during that period were part of the smear campaign. Very sad!

Keep your eyes open because this is only the beginning. If Poland can do it, imagine what the US Government can do with their budget. They could pay huge 10+ million subscriber youtubers to start a FUDfest. Do not believe youtubers, they are clueless rich kids.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:46:50 PM

Marcin Dubiel – Polish Youtuber who has around one million subscribers was offered with a payment of approximately $30,000 (over 90 000 zl) by the Central Bank of Poland. In exchange Youtuber had to cooperate with Polish Financial Supervision Authority and was asked to display cryptocurrencies from negative side without letting viewers know about payment for such ‘advertising’.

The conspiracy is now confirmed. Governments are spreading fake news everywhere in order to stop the fiat leak into bitcoin and other cryptos. They don't want their citizens to be holding big amounts of bitcoin since when the time comes they will not be able to steal their saving accounts. Read the full story here:

http://www.cryptovibes.com/crypto-news/youtuber-was-paid-by-polish-bank-to-slander-crpytocurrencies/

I wouldn't be surprised the 400 million buy order was from some government buying cheap coins after FUDding the market.

News like this are really not new because all of every negative reports that goes around about the entire crypto market, started from somewhere and sometimes even sponsored and leaked to the media by giving them incentives to ensure the topic remain the most talked about for days until the effect they wanted is achieved. But they won't referred to it as FUD rather they call it PR activities or media and advertising expenses.

While I won't agree that the FUD is for sponsors to drive down the price so they can buy, that is not necessarily the case because we have seen competitors sponsoring advert against each other and not even promoting their own product only for the objective of ensuring that the competitor's product is not marketable and that is what I see going on here but unfortunately for them, we know better and all of sponsored posts is never permanent.
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:06:15 PM

That is why the crypto currencies enthusiasts should be wise. Governments and elites has never what crypto currencies to be and we should understand this in other to know our reality. Governments are the one spreading fud and putting bitcoin and other coins in bad light in other for the populace to disregard the freedom that crypto currency come with.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:05:08 PM

Sadly, this is not surprising. There is a lot of money thrown at those who spread lies and misinformation. On the flipside those who made an effort to educate or inform the public on what the right policies to support are, such as Martin Luther King Jr. or Malcom X are attacked mercilessly by the establishment. Many of the viewpoints and perspectives presented by the media are designed to influence people into supporting policies which are worst for their own self interests.

Being against crypto currencies and bitcoin is what is worst for the public and for humanity and so there will undoubtedly be large sums of money thrown behind encouraging people to support those campaigns. Just as there are large sums of money thrown behind support of other campaigns which are bad for communities, families and the publics own self interest.
soso23

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 08:11:59 PM

If that guy lost his money because of the crypto investment that means he is stupid Smiley) so it was a lie. But seems that he got back some from the bank, lol. Seems that the banks are really afraid on the cryptos so this could prove a good thing for us.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: