Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:56:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Promising coin for 2018?  (Read 668 times)
esdrase

Activity: 93
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:13:58 PM

ETH - Defined as commodite by the SEC will be a good growth opportunity until the end of the year.

Fantasy Gold (FGC) - Fantasy Gold is the official crypto currency for the $7 Billion Fantasy Sports industry with decentralized Masternodes to power InstantSend and PrivateSend functions.

LIFE - Currency focused on social actions and awareness. The main goal is to take the cryptocurrency theme very simply..
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:29:30 PM

For me promising coin is Electra but honestly there are so many of them.I love ECA and i got 10Millions to stake in the wallet . The best thing is yet to come and thats atomic swap,mobile wallet,ATM and POS acceptance,masternodes,10Billions partnership. Crazy stuff
lghdt943

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:35:33 AM

In 18 years, it was relatively bullish on the platform currency. So far, the platform currency is still relatively stable. It is not clear who will develop in the future, but we must have confidence and stabilize the coins in our hands. And believe that they will definitely be valuable. I am very optimistic about it.
kiatitami

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:45:37 AM

is still BTC, this is a promising coin, the end of this year the price of BTC will increase sharply and can reach the price of $ 20000. In my opinion, now is the best time to buy, the price is very low.
labil88

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:49:41 AM

You should be especially cautious while settling on this choice of picking the correct coin and putting resources into that coin so as to have some great benefit. You can go for putting resources into bitcoin, ETH, swell or lite coin and so forth.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:05:14 AM

I was checking other coin and electroneum capture my attention.  The coin has an app where it can mine by just using your mobile phone. It sounds awesome but the truth is it is painfully slow only $.10 USD per day using my phone. However, the number of miners increases everyday and they have an awesome team supporting. For me, it will only be a matter of time before they reach top 50. The coin still maturing and it can be one of the coin that is worth our money. I just bought some of it and still mining on my phone while its on idle.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
thoerz18

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:09:43 AM

I think 2018 is a new piece for digital coin hunters. The prediction of the coins that will skyrocket in 2018 is Ethereum, Dash, Ripple, Monero, Litecoin, these coins in addition to the lightening of the transaction process is also faster. and will expand its wings in this 2018.
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:11:28 PM

I trust that XRP will be a standout amongst the most encouraging coins for 2018, swell are so solid now, and it has potential and can be utilized more well known in banks framework with bring down exchange expense

Many guys are predicting a great future for Ripple, so I am going to buy some of it too, but for now I put my trust only in Bitcoin and Ethereum, as in the strongest coins Smiley
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:20:21 PM

I think 2018 is a new piece for digital coin hunters. The prediction of the coins that will skyrocket in 2018 is Ethereum, Dash, Ripple, Monero, Litecoin, these coins in addition to the lightening of the transaction process is also faster. and will expand its wings in this 2018.
But if you take one of the latest coins, I think Etherium can grow very fast. Of course it depends on how exactly this coin will be implemented and how many projects and investors will support Etherium and this prospect is very good.
andiko

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:10:29 PM

I think that it is YGGDRASH, Phantasma, Asura coin, NKN

crypt0junkie28

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:18:17 AM

I'm voting for ETH. But you also need the check the reviews and platforms for each ICO's you're planning to invest to. I've double-checked chozun 途赞 before investing.
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:23:34 PM

I think that one of the great and promissing projects for now is the Waves coin, it has its own blockchain and PC wallet, so it may be considiered as a working product, anyway, the price is small right now.
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:24:46 PM

But if you take one of the latest coins, I think Etherium can grow very fast. Of course it depends on how exactly this coin will be implemented and how many projects and investors will support Etherium and this prospect is very good.
You're right mate, as time goes by many crypto currencies increase as most of them rely on the bitcoin's value. Well, obviously bitcoin is the dominant for all that makes everyone amazed on its performance as it hit almost $20,000. Also, the performance of ethereum that it suddenly increase as the start of this year. Thus, for me bitcoin and ethereum is the promising coin for this year 2018.
SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:36:12 PM

Skychain, DCC, Casper Api, Gig Tricks,Surety.AI for ICO.. well depends on how you read their whitepaper. SOme promising coin are good for speculation and if they had real uses then community will risen up and keep them suppporting.
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:51:09 PM

I'm looking into this new project called MarineCoin. The community is very active and the way they're combining AI with Crypto is very interesting. They're offering 450,000 free MTC if you go to  https://marineco.in/ico

Do you agree this project is worth to keep an eye on?

Actually I cannot open the link source. In my opinion, a good ICO project should require some terms and elements. they are the good and new concept of the ICO projects that make them different. Good logic and real team experience. The token sale information including the total supply and price per token. And some other ways to determine a good ICO or not. I suppose the Capital for the ICO to invest in 2018.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
criss ronaldo

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:37:34 AM

There are a lot of them and they are all from altcoyin. This is due to the fact that bitcoin is declining, and altcoin is rapidly growing and progressing. You look how much they say around.
Merugu

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:40:49 AM

For us, the coins we hold in 2018, for us, we hold a lot, bitcoin, eth, ltc, there and TEN. because the future of coins is also good we get.
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:44:24 AM

I'm looking into this new project called MarineCoin. The community is very active and the way they're combining AI with Crypto is very interesting. They're offering 450,000 free MTC if you go to  https://marineco.in/ico

Do you agree this project is worth to keep an eye on?

Yes it is an interesting project and they are following a different path. I am following. A very different crypto money marine coin
for a promising coin in 2018 is Ethereum. with this growing Ethereum development making the price gained high and bringing considerable profit and promising this coin has many enthusiasts who are able to make him so capable to be relied upon.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
belomik

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:22:47 AM

before put you cash in any coin please investigate carefuly in their site what it would seem that like and furthermore its vital to seek about the show if their individuals know about blockchain or not, and furthermore you can check their history on the off chance that one of theeir part run another ico previously or not! and furthermore its critical to think about thier counsels in the event that they have works before, numerous fruitful ICO succeed on the grounds that their consultants! what's more, as last thing check their wire if loaded with parched speculators or not, simply to say the majority of effective ICO have no less then 1K individuals in their message channel
Comfort1

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:25:39 AM

Upon the enormous coins on the market, i have chosen bitcoin as the promising coin in the year 2018. Though there are ups and downs, bicoin stands superb among them because bitcoin has helped me with many things i can think of.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: