Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:32:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Promising coin for 2018?  (Read 668 times)
VuLDK

Activity: 284
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:50:56 AM

I' ve also chosen mtc , personally , i' m going to be a very high - priced đồng. Now it's still in the freeze , but at the end of this year , it's probably going to be high and it' ll be listed on the big exchange
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:56:55 AM

I' ve also chosen mtc , personally , i' m going to be a very high - priced đồng. Now it's still in the freeze , but at the end of this year , it's probably going to be high and it' ll be listed on the big exchange
for now, it is very difficult to detect coins that really have great potential, because almost all coins have decreased dramatically. well, for now we can only be patient and wait, surely the coin will be seen. maybe for now I prefer to save it in ETH shape.
phamquangbinh

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:56:52 AM

Now, looking at the comments and also taking advantage of the theme, the promising currency for this year is NEO, who is apparently following the same path as Ethereum, but its fame is situated in the Asiatic regions and recently conquering also Europe and America. In Concluding, NEO will show its true power this year.
Nunii

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:07:51 AM

Well, as of noe, I am bullish about NPXS. It has been performing well over the bearish market. They got a lot of partnership and working product which could be a mean of bringing the crypto to the public, literally as they got XPOS ready to roll out. And of course, SpotCoin. They will be running the ICO soon. The project offers 51% of its weekly profit as dividend to its token holders plus 12% of the quarterly profit in all its business lines as dividend also. Note that dividend is in the form of NEO GAS so, its really win win, I think.
jessd7

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:09:06 AM

I actually have a few that I think will be big in 2018 and the years to come. I have Organic Token with just 10M supply, Pigzbe that just recently won in the ICO race competition, Birdchain where you can earn passive income by selling unused sms, Bethereum which is a social betting platform and Sgame pro where you can earn and mine tokens by playing mobile games.
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1052
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:09:55 AM

Docademic's Medical chain token seems promising.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/docademic/

It is constantly rising in price after getting listed to an exchange and already is a top 100 coin by marketcap. With every coin having a negative growth, this one is having a 20+% green growth.

lesmana

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:26:38 AM

for now, it is very difficult to detect coins that really have great potential, because almost all coins have decreased dramatically. well, for now we can only be patient and wait, surely the coin will be seen. maybe for now I prefer to save it in ETH shape.
yes, I think Ethereum is a good coin and very promising, Ethereum quality is the best of other altcoins, you can see Ethereum in the market has a very big community so I'm sure the future of ETH is very bright.
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:42:51 PM

Usually I spend around 3-4 hours just looking on a project, making a research about it, because I believe, that investment starts from $2000 and to go with that amount, you must know, where you are about to put them.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:03:53 PM

I think the promising coin for the year 2018 is still the company of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most promising coin which gives a excellent service and a great income that all people will be loved and will be liked.
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:20:52 PM

I think Scidex is very good coin make sure to check it out, There are many interesting projects going on.  It's seems important for the science development. If you miss meme competition, then now join community program and you got free scitokens. Smiley Smiley
0Shendy0

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:32:18 PM

Check up Cryptics. This is the forecasting platform which does use 100% self-learning AI. Their AI does analyze the market of crypto currency and make daily, hourly and four-hourly forecasts for the different matches of cryptos, some exchanges and for the market. They are going to combine four modules: forecasts, trading, investments and integration with the scientific society. Now they have MVP and in September-October will be introduced the trading bot. The team is trying to do their best.
iliev41

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:37:31 PM

I think Scidex is very good coin make sure to check it out, There are many interesting projects going on.  It's seems important for the science development. If you miss meme competition, then now join community program and you got free scitokens. Smiley Smiley

Cardano (ADA) is in the midst of a critical rebranding phase that could see the cryptocurrency’s price skyrocket in coming months. Currently trading around $0.166 USD (1), it might initially seem a bit hopeful that the cryptocurrency could reach close to $10 in just 6 months. Yet some experts see the writing on the wall that could forecast a big.
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:28:14 PM

I avoid all of these such new coins, most of them have no future, this is why people such vitalik buterin always warn about this. Bitcoin and ethereum are  promising enough  Smiley

Yes, this is very wise, new coins can be perspective and fresh, but 100% more assurance is in Bitcoin and Ethereum, so you can know for sure, that you will not be scammed, or anything will happen to those coins.
success65

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:42:32 AM

Like good project)) you can try . but do not forget that even the most promising projects are sometimes just a fake (((
PRC_May

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:07:09 AM

I trust that XRP will be a standout amongst the most encouraging coins for 2018, swell are so solid now, and it has potential and can be utilized more well known in banks framework with bring down exchange expense
strauberyg

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:26:57 AM

I actually have a few that I think will be big in 2018 and the years to come. I have Organic Token with just 10M supply, Pigzbe that just recently won in the ICO race competition, Birdchain where you can earn passive income by selling unused sms, Bethereum which is a social betting platform and Sgame pro where you can earn and mine tokens by playing mobile games.
coinbeach1

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:56:04 PM

http://

PUNDI X sends you an additional 7% of your coins held each month until the end of the year. So if you have 100 coins on your listed wallet or Coinbene Exchange, at the end of the month they send 7 coins to your wallet (Airdrop).  This way you always increase, and you can wait out fluctuations.

Good crypto Project! Their POS machine (creditcard machine + crypto + many others) takes direct crypto payments.

Coin buy-back coming!
Markitty

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:04:28 PM

I avoid all of these such new coins, most of them have no future, this is why people such vitalik buterin always warn about this. Bitcoin and ethereum are  promising enough  Smiley

Yes, this is very wise, new coins can be perspective and fresh, but 100% more assurance is in Bitcoin and Ethereum, so you can know for sure, that you will not be scammed, or anything will happen to those coins.
yes, Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best and very promising coins, I call these two coins as king and queen of coins because I see these two coins have dominated the crypto market I am very sure the future of these two coins is very bright.
uwatere

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:06:43 PM

Promising coin for 2018?

I think the promising coins in 2018 can not be guessed, because this year's gains have never been as significant as yesterday, but hopefully this promising coin in this year is on ETH, because there are some coins I want to exchange in ETH .
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:12:24 PM

http://

PUNDI X sends you an additional 7% of your coins held each month until the end of the year. So if you have 100 coins on your listed wallet or Coinbene Exchange, at the end of the month they send 7 coins to your wallet (Airdrop).  This way you always increase, and you can wait out fluctuations.

Good crypto Project! Their POS machine (creditcard machine + crypto + many others) takes direct crypto payments.

Coin buy-back coming!
Since last year it is already proven by bitcoin that the most higher prices it seems that in this 2018 it will remained the promising coin because no other coin pumps up right now like bitcoin made last year. For me, still bitcoin is my promising coin ,the reason why is this is what they mold to replace fiat soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: