Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:12:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My new favorite ICO  (Read 193 times)
lushuz (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:14:18 PM

I just found this ICO called MarineCoin and after a bit of research, I'm pretty convinced. They're combining AI with Crypto and their transaction speeds are really good. The community around it looks te be rather active which is always a good sign. And you can also receive 450,000 MTC if you go to https://marineco.in/ico. No brainer, right?
rlclub

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:22:31 PM

Looks interesting.  Also check out ICO for RLCoin, an enterprise solution for loyalty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2944891.msg30254035#msg30254035.  The product has traction with 250 clients and partners in Europe and Asia.
Brothersav

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:35:10 PM

I just found this ICO called MarineCoin and after a bit of research, I'm pretty convinced. They're combining AI with Crypto and their transaction speeds are really good. The community around it looks te be rather active which is always a good sign. And you can also receive 450,000 MTC if you go to https://marineco.in/ico. No brainer, right?

No brainer? I just had a look at their website. Where's the team? Not everyone uses GitHub. Free coins for signing up for facebook? Thats a lot of coins to be given away for free. Theres no white paper? I'd be worried to invest in this to be honest.

real_links

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:48:00 PM

Not bad. Looking nice
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:52:00 PM

I don't agree with you, for favorite ico, i would advise you to join the equal ico , https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2890073.msg30167360#msg30167360 and you could also look up to fabric token and cvproof ongoing ico.

i hope it helps, but regardless, make your researches, check whitepapers and hardcap of tokens, before purchases.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:57:11 AM

i don't see any whitepaper link in marinecoin website
can you show me the link to this marinecoin whitepaper mate ?
so, i can do a little researh on it

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:37:25 AM

First block mined in 2014 but still not listed on Coinmarketcap. I will pass.

doncarloo

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:39:45 AM

Pff, having an ICO after 4 years.
My favorite ICO is #MeTooToken
www.metootoken.com

Hands down!
chansss30

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:58:29 AM

Im happy about you. But, for me my favorite ICO for now is GIFcoin. It is Gambling Investment Fund, their funds is backed by a fully regulated and now operating a betting website which is VitalBet.com. One of the best offered of GIFcoin, every Gifcoin investors receives 80% of the profit of VitalBet.com, such a good deal with a long term investments. And they check regularly their project/ system so that they can give a full security of their investors investments. And the purpose of GIFcoin ICO is to grow and develop VitalBet so that they can give a large profits of their investors.
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:26:24 AM

currency volumes are changing. new altcoins coming out. You need to follow the market well and do good research. if you can not do that i think you can think ico. my favorite ico sether.
Derek8

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:47:55 AM

Looks interesting.
I'm keeping an eye on Safinus, i think this platform will be a great success. They are going to launch at the end of the spring. Have you heard about this project?
Rick Nolan

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 10:57:50 AM

Thanks for the info!
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:59:09 AM

My new favourite ICO is Beats and Chimaera. And, I already invested for the Beat token more than $300 and have got 100% bonus. It will be the future of coin which will be the great demand.
TwoSides

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:10:59 AM

No brainer? I just had a look at their website. Where's the team? Not everyone uses GitHub. Free coins for signing up for facebook? Thats a lot of coins to be given away for free. Theres no white paper? I'd be worried to invest in this to be honest.

I think I have to agree with you in this. I've also checked the website and seems lacking the needed information if you are an investors. I wonder who are the team behind this and what goals they are trying to reach. It is very different to what CVproof and other good ICOs out there as most of them has the whitepaper and team even on the first page, you just need to scroll it. I didn't read the entire page but without Whitepaper and the Team behind it, I'd probably think more than five times before I join this project.
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 11:12:59 AM

Yeah looks like a shill post. Grin

Good thing people are catching on and calling him out.
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:17:34 AM

I am liking many new ICO and actually participating in 2 right now. I am more interested in retail based projects ICOs. I am glad there are many good ICOs in the market. You should look at them up.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
Nagricoin

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 07:34:01 PM
Merited by active706 (1)

I am liking many new ICO and actually participating in 2 right now. I am more interested in retail based projects ICOs. I am glad there are many good ICOs in the market. You should look at them up.
Yes it is, sometime we can find very good project

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:42:09 PM

Now the specifics of the market are changing and more profit brings ICO than the old altcoins. And then talking about your favorite ICO I do not see the point. The main task is to monitor the ICO and invest in the most promising one.
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:53:25 PM

The project does seem relatively young to be judged. It is not a coin a would bet my house in, but I am going to keep an eye on it and see how it evolves once it hits the exchanges.
Nagricoin

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:55:02 PM

Also interesting name - MarineCoin)
At first I thinking that they collect money for buying ship and will be a pirates)

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: