Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 06:55:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aeneas - Decentralized City-State  (Read 16954 times)
Aeneas (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:15:52 PM

Is that just the purpose of your project? at least you can launch a bounty so we can get your coin for free

Hello,

here we have more complex situation. We do not collect money from people with ICO. Also there is no premine. Only mining from April, 5th. But, our reward model assume 10% percents for socially useful projects - so all bounties and other promo expenses will be made from this income.
Flodner

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 06:24:53 PM

So the 10% of mined coins or from transactions will go to Aeneas and you'll be able to finance incentives from this?
Regarding bounty, if you plan one, it's better to start asap. In any case you will need translations of whitepaper, articles, social media support, etc.
As an option you can fund it with any other crypto

Aeneas (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:30:59 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 07:47:13 AM by Aeneas

So the 10% of mined coins or from transactions will go to Aeneas and you'll be able to finance incentives from this?
Regarding bounty, if you plan one, it's better to start asap. In any case you will need translations of whitepaper, articles, social media support, etc.
As an option you can fund it with any other crypto

Not at all. Look closely to White paper - Reward distribution policy - Actually, only 2% of reward goes to Aeneas team, 8% goes to master-node owners Archon and Ecclesia and 10% will be allocated for socially useful projects as additional finances for crowdfunding requests.
Flodner

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 06:43:36 PM

I see, this sounds good
In this case it seems you can't offer coins for bounty as all interested people can start mining on Apr 5 on equal conditions (of course those who have more powerful PCs will mine more, but still we can call it equal conditions I suppose).

Aeneas (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:45:08 PM

I see, this sounds good
In this case it seems you can't offer coins for bounty as all interested people can start mining on Apr 5 on equal conditions (of course those who have more powerful PCs will mine more, but still we can call it equal conditions I suppose).

Yes, completely right.
AnalginSimple

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:01:36 PM

i read the paper, it sounds convincing and ingenious, why on this forum there is no raid of enthusiasts?
what kind of encryption algorithm?
Aeneas (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:26:34 PM

i read the paper, it sounds convincing and ingenious, why on this forum there is no raid of enthusiasts?

Hi,

encryption algorithm for start will be Blake2b256.
Aeneas (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:31:17 PM

Hello Aeneas! Can you more detail tell me about this paragraph: Aeneas is a decentralized government relations marketplace built as threshold pledge system for funding government relations projects where GR requests from users are getting connected with lobbying groups offering? What did you mean by that?

Hello,

it means that we are building new general purpose blockchain platform where the significant feature would be module of combination of crowdfunding, call for tenders and marketplace at the same time, focused on Government Relations and political lobbying.

This stuff will allow to usual people to practice a fundraising campaigns for the political lobbying of their interests.
Flodner

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:20:56 PM

If like this project You can invite friends and other enthusiasts, not only on this forum, but on other forums as well, along with social media, etc.
A lot of things are going on and it's impossible to be aware of all projects, that's why many people just don't know about it

yvesmarquez11

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:38:09 AM

what brings of this project into cypto with such goverment relation system,how is this works?thanks and hope will update us Wink
Flodner

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 02:58:52 PM

I've seen several projects about voting on blockchain and it's too early to say about them as it's not yet implemented by parties, governments, local communities, but for GR-relationship I haven't seen projects.
I think this might be answer why it sounds as good project for crypto

Regarding "how it works" I think it's good to read white paper, and if you have more specific questions, developers should answer here

creeptofarm

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:10:36 PM

We need more project such as this, so keep going.
Flodner

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 04:05:53 PM

Soon there will be Aeneas presentation on Kyiv Blockchain Forum

11-30 : 12-00 ◷     Anton Kobrynets
Aeneas – decentralized government relations platform

http://kyiv.blockchainforum.com/en/schedule/

If you are from other country than Ukraine - I advise you to visit this conference, Kyiv is great city and if you haven't been to Ukraine - it's good to combine your blockchain interest and tourism.

Aeneas (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:17:32 AM

Hello everyone. We've added some graphics to topic. With screenshots, and Aeneas combined crowdfunding scheme. Also we've placed an Ash sign.
Aeneas (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:22:39 AM

what brings of this project into cypto with such goverment relation system,how is this works?thanks and hope will update us Wink

Hello,

our project brings a new technology, written from scratch on Scala. It means, that we will have a new consensus model (we will announce it on 13th of March at Kyiv Blockchain Forum. Alex Syrotenko will speak about it).

Also the goal of Aeneas is to effectively combine a modern stable crypto platform with society that needs some legal and lobbying facilities. It is not a fork, or scan, or whatever shitty ICO, we wish to be a useful tool for funding small and medium sized business and nothing more. 
Aeneas (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:26:39 AM

I've seen several projects about voting on blockchain and it's too early to say about them as it's not yet implemented by parties, governments, local communities, but for GR-relationship I haven't seen projects.
I think this might be answer why it sounds as good project for crypto

Regarding "how it works" I think it's good to read white paper, and if you have more specific questions, developers should answer here

They will not be impleneted, this is the most probable thing, cause no party or government doesn't wish to make people free. Such a kind of stuff (like our project too) could be implemented only if people would be able to make government do it, buy forth or legal kind of lobbying. So we are going to establish political crowdfunding platform for any kind of government implementation cases.
Aeneas (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:27:51 AM

We need more project such as this, so keep going.

Thanks a lot, man. Hope you will join our platform as well.
Aeneas (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:31:18 AM

Soon there will be Aeneas presentation on Kyiv Blockchain Forum

11-30 : 12-00 ◷     Anton Kobrynets
Aeneas – decentralized government relations platform

http://kyiv.blockchainforum.com/en/schedule/

If you are from other country than Ukraine - I advise you to visit this conference, Kyiv is great city and if you haven't been to Ukraine - it's good to combine your blockchain interest and tourism.

Also Alexander Syrotenko, Aeneas core team developer, will also do technical speech about Aeneas Blockchain.
Flodner

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 03:01:32 PM

Also Alexander Syrotenko, Aeneas core team developer, will also do technical speech about Aeneas Blockchain.

Good to know, are you or somebody else going to make video from conference?
If yes, please share here as soon as it's online
It would be good to listen especially for those who are not from Ukraine and won't attend conference

Aeneas (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:29:02 AM

Hello!

Proud to inform everyone, that Aeneas main net lauch will be done on july, 6th, 2018. Aeneas Sanctum (wallet sofware) download link will be posted here on the day.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: