Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:11:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have made calculator [Trading]  (Read 455 times)
Hynas (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:24:11 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 05:43:55 PM by Hynas
Merited by paxmao (1)

Hello every one,

I would like to show you what I have been working on during january bear trend. Im new into trading and Im discovering cryptocurrencies every day. So I dont know all the tools (offer me some helpful). I had a problem, because I have not access to PC while im at work. I was tired to use classic calculators, website looks bad on mobile screen or even doesnt work at all - unusable.

My tool helps me a lot, it have mobile view also and work just fine. It was supposted to be a personal tool only, but my friends liked it. I decided to share it privet group and people liked it. I bought domain, did some design  and made it public. Web doesnt have any ads or banners, so im not geting any profit on it. Just so you know Im not trying spam this forum. Its just a tool what can help some one. I would be happy if you join my Telegram Channel so you can be in touch with any updates.

As you can see Im not the best in english, so I will not try to describe it how it works. Simply try it and you will know. There is also a video on page, where Im showing the way How Im using it.

http://myprofitcalc.com/images/Capture.JPG

Calculator:
http://myprofitcalc.com/

Telegram:
https://t.me/myprofitcalc

Let me know what you think about it.
Thanks guys!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hynas (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:31:23 PM

Calculator updated - minnor fixes
Ayamj

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:59:53 PM

nice concept, it would be nice if it can come inform of an app
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:30:26 PM

Useless calculator because Excel is better and more functional
Cryptodaddy05

Activity: 252
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:45:27 PM

Interesting use of your time during the bear market, but I agree that there is low functionality and the results are something you can basically work out easily in your head and that excel does better. As you say actually putting the results into an independent alert app and then acting on the alert is what’s important, as otherwise the profit is just theoretical - like when it’s calculated in the better portfolio apps. Also your ICO Airdrop links didn’t work, at least in safari?

There are many sites listing airdrops and bounties for ICOs and current crypto coins, but a good piece of advice is to join the alpha version of the Bounty0x project, which lists about 170 airdrops/bounties that Bounty0x are managing that presumably are all vetted and reasonable.

Hello to Viper 🐍 - sorry Viser & Kavad 🍺
Hynas (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:43:27 PM

But how you gonna use excel when you have no access to computer? Thats why I started working on this. I just needed something, when Im at work.

I will update that calculator, add more funcions etc. - this is just first version.

About app, Im really thinking of it, but I have just poor html, php skills. It work on mobiles, good enough for now. I set google analytics there and if enough people interested I may hire someone to help me with the App.

Thanks for your opinion Smiley
Shogun1011

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:48:20 PM

Thanks for sharing!
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:20:56 PM

Hello every one,

I would like to show you what I have been working on during january bear trend. Im new into trading and Im discovering cryptocurrencies every day. So I dont know all the tools (offer me some helpful). I had a problem, because I have not access to PC while im at work. I was tired to use classic calculators, website looks bad on mobile screen or even doesnt work at all - unusable.

My tool helps me a lot, it have mobile view also and work just fine. It was supposted to be a personal tool only, but my friends liked it. I decided to share it privet group and people liked it. I bought domain, did some design  and made it public. Web doesnt have any ads or banners, so im not geting any profit on it. Just so you know Im not trying spam this forum. Its just a tool what can help some one. I would be happy if you join my Telegram Channel so you can be in touch with any updates.

As you can see Im not the best in english, so I will not try to describe it how it works. Simply try it and you will know. There is also a video on page, where Im showing the way How Im using it.

Calculator:

Telegram:

Thanks guys!

OK no problem thanks for the info, I will look into it but how do you come to work on it without pc. I think pc will be more better and excel is more preferable.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:59:08 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 11:35:39 AM by TheAndy500

As for me, a pretty cool and useful tool. Profits or losses can be calculated quickly. It work well both on pc and on smartphone. I like it.

HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:35:04 PM

Wow! This is amazing from now on I'm not able go hard with computing my profits when I bought Altcoins. Before I am really having a hard time how I will compute it but can't get the right answer. I'm so glad that you shared this to us. Thank you so much, just keep it up.
Bitcoin Millionaire

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:59:09 PM

Simple but definitly a good tool! Thx for sharing it Smiley
Hynas (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:24:51 PM

Thank you guys!

Im working on 3rd calculator, lets call it ICO Calculator. I already have some ideas, but I will have to test it before it will show up on web. You can join my Telegram group to keep updated.

Thank you again, Im glad you like it.  Smiley
Bitcoin Millionaire

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:52:28 PM

Thank you guys!

Im working on 3rd calculator, lets call it ICO Calculator. I already have some ideas, but I will have to test it before it will show up on web. You can join my Telegram group to keep updated.

Thank you again, Im glad you like it.  Smiley
thx for your great work! Smiley
what are the features of that ICO calculator?
quanahri

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 05:44:48 AM

very useful. I would love it, if it can notify me when I reach my target
Pebryan

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:05:46 PM

I think that's a very good innovation in the world of trading. very helpful in predicting the profit to be gained. good work, improve again, good luck
Hynas (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:33:12 PM

very useful. I would love it, if it can notify me when I reach my target

Best for notifications/alerts is TabTrader.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1584

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:36:35 PM

Hello every one,

Calculator:

Telegram:

Thanks guys!

I am giving you 1 merit for this, but I wonder how is that different from my windows calculator... you know, the one that comes with the OS? Good first step Smiley

Hynas (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:33:04 PM

I am giving you 1 merit for this, but I wonder how is that different from my windows calculator... you know, the one that comes with the OS? Good first step Smiley

Thank you Smiley

Well if you trade daily, you have enough experience then you probably dont need my website. Im trying to aim beginners. There are people who asking me for example How much cost 1 token if they bought 100 for 0.1 ETH  ...etc

But it can still save your time because it giving you 5 results in one time. 10%, 20%, 30% and then +/- of amount you have filled in form.
Hynas (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:28:15 PM

Weekend update
- Favicon added
- Tab "News" removed - not longer needed as news will be published via telegram
- New tab “ICO” Calculator

ICO Calculator
Many people contacted me, they have no idea how to get price per token, got from ICOs.  My calculator may help you.  You will need Amount of received tokens, invested amount in ETH/NEO and price of ETH/NEO at time of purchase.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1584

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:42:28 AM

Thank you Smiley

Well if you trade daily, you have enough experience then you probably dont need my website. Im trying to aim beginners. There are people who asking me for example How much cost 1 token if they bought 100 for 0.1 ETH  ...etc

But it can still save your time because it giving you 5 results in one time. 10%, 20%, 30% and then +/- of amount you have filled in form.

True, keep up the good work, now you have a MVP!

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: