Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:36:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have made calculator [Trading]  (Read 457 times)
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:48:23 AM

it seems like this app is interesting. i will try it and see the accuracy of this app in calculate.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackjackfly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:19:27 AM

Hey, you can try to contact ZONTO company, they have written on their website that they are looking for partners to develop their ecosystem by integrating dofferent services inside their system. They have a social networking services for cryptocummunity, I think they might be interested in adding your calculator to their project through API

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 04:49:34 PM

Maybe the question is not about the topic, but maybe someone knows a good crypto calculator for mobile phone which i can get in  appstore?

Hynas (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:01:29 PM

Hey, you can try to contact ZONTO company, they have written on their website that they are looking for partners to develop their ecosystem by integrating dofferent services inside their system. They have a social networking services for cryptocummunity, I think they might be interested in adding your calculator to their project through API

Can I get a link? Smiley
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:15:51 PM

It is necessary to present information for the company in a special way in order to interest them. Especially it is necessary to find a person who will present this information, because the simple direction of an e-mail or a bell does not solve anything.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:12:47 PM

Hello every one,

I would like to show you what I have been working on during january bear trend. Im new into trading and Im discovering cryptocurrencies every day. So I dont know all the tools (offer me some helpful). I had a problem, because I have not access to PC while im at work. I was tired to use classic calculators, website looks bad on mobile screen or even doesnt work at all - unusable.

My tool helps me a lot, it have mobile view also and work just fine. It was supposted to be a personal tool only, but my friends liked it. I decided to share it privet group and people liked it. I bought domain, did some design  and made it public. Web doesnt have any ads or banners, so im not geting any profit on it. Just so you know Im not trying spam this forum. Its just a tool what can help some one. I would be happy if you join my Telegram Channel so you can be in touch with any updates.

As you can see Im not the best in english, so I will not try to describe it how it works. Simply try it and you will know. There is also a video on page, where Im showing the way How Im using it.

Calculator:
http://myprofitcalc.com/

Telegram:
https://t.me/myprofitcalc

Let me know what you think about it.
Thanks guys!
That is a very good application. It's simple and effective. I joined your Telegram team, I will follow and accompany your project. Add more features to attract more people to use it.
Hynas (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:45:16 PM

Thank you guys for your support!
Today I have updated website again. There are some changes and more informations added.

I have also created telegram chat group, so i can get your feedback there Smiley

https://t.me/joinchat/HHtE0A1_kgF9FVyFKdqUOQ
eisena

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:55:15 PM

Nice job! Keep the good work up !
jackjackfly

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:56:41 AM

Can I get a link? Smiley

Sure, here is the link to the project https://zonto.world , and as far as I know their email is support@zonto.world,  but personally me if I'm interested in something, I just contact them in telegram https://t.me/icozonto

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
Axelion

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:07:42 AM

Cool little tool. I can use excel on my phone but it's not user friendly like this calculator.
I like it, but I don't need it. Maybe I will play with it for some time.
unsquidly

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:45:54 AM

this is a very good concept and welcome this idea. I can easily calculate my altcoin's profit+ loss.
demitazh

Activity: 168

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:37:26 AM

Thank you sir, this is very useful for me. Hopefully for the future can add more useful features

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
btcblockchain

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:55:52 PM

Good website keep updating the website very usefull for all traders
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:16:41 PM

Good job, man. Even if there is better choices, your work is really helpful. I believe your product will find its users anyway. I wish you, do not stop at reached.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:59:49 PM

this calculator is very useful for all crypto traders thank u for ur effort many crypto investors we will benefited with this calculator
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:53:38 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 11:48:16 PM by Jaycee99

You should let play store and apple store use this. Nice creation and to be more helpful I would lile to suggest you post this on on trading discussion forum , this will help traders big time.

Also I think you might earn from that calculator of yours but make sure you gave it for free in the market of playstore and appstore. That would be a good help to traders like us people. Good luck to your project I hope you keep in mind my suggestion here.
AssemblY

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:55:34 AM

As emblematizing me, a beauteous ice-cold and fine prick. Profits or privations be evaluated quick. It activity beginning both on computer and on smartphone. I crush it.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:59:21 AM

Cool, I often find it difficult to calculate the value of assets in my portfolio.
this is very helpful should you start thinking to make an application for android so that even use that.
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:03:41 PM

Hello every one,

I would like to show you what I have been working on during january bear trend. Im new into trading and Im discovering cryptocurrencies every day. So I dont know all the tools (offer me some helpful). I had a problem, because I have not access to PC while im at work. I was tired to use classic calculators, website looks bad on mobile screen or even doesnt work at all - unusable.

My tool helps me a lot, it have mobile view also and work just fine. It was supposted to be a personal tool only, but my friends liked it. I decided to share it privet group and people liked it. I bought domain, did some design  and made it public. Web doesnt have any ads or banners, so im not geting any profit on it. Just so you know Im not trying spam this forum. Its just a tool what can help some one. I would be happy if you join my Telegram Channel so you can be in touch with any updates.

As you can see Im not the best in english, so I will not try to describe it how it works. Simply try it and you will know. There is also a video on page, where Im showing the way How Im using it.

Calculator:
http://myprofitcalc.com/

Telegram:
https://t.me/myprofitcalc

Let me know what you think about it.
Thanks guys!

Now you can see many calculators that will easily calculate all your profits. For example blockfolio. How is your calculator better? What are his advantages?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:10:49 PM

Cool, I often find it difficult to calculate the value of assets in my portfolio.
this is very helpful should you start thinking to make an application for android so that even use that.
It would be nice to create an Android application to track real coin prices from your portfolio. Only there is one problem and this is that every coin can be traded on different exchanges.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: