Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:59:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For sale: New in retail boxes Memorex blank Blu-Ray BD-R discs 4x 25GB  (Read 1092 times)
citizen (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2011, 01:11:24 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2011, 04:02:31 AM by citizen

I have a ton of new spindles of Memorex BD-R single-layer (25 GB) discs.  These were purchased from a major online retailer and are all new and sealed in original packaging.

Each spindle is 15 discs.  Because of shipping costs, I would only like to sell them 2 or more spindles at a time.  I'm asking $53 US or 70 Bitcoins (this price includes shipping to US address via USPS or UPS) for two of them (30 discs).  pro-rate the price if you would like more than 2.

I have a positive reputation established on bitcoin-otc (name is citiz3n) Smiley  I have a lot of online stores, 100% ebay reputation (although I hate ebay since it's so time consuming and the fees are so outrageous!!), 100% PayPal reputation, etc.  I'd be happy to show you these things if you'd like so you know it's not a scam.  I will provide tracking numbers upon shipping - and items should ship same or next business day.  Like I said - not sure how many I will sell for Bitcoins, so I will post if this deal changes.

the part number for these is 97854.  They look like this:

http://www.tapeandmedia.com/images/memorex-97854.jpg

$26.50 or 35 Bitcoins per spindle of 15 discs.  minimum of 2 spindles per order.

The label side of the disc is a dark gray color with lines for writing.  I've used 1 pack so far with no problems (they burn fine at 4x or greater), no coasters.  Like I said they came from one of the major online retailers that was having a good deal so I stocked up.  But I have way more than I'll ever use myself I think Cheesy

edited: bitcoin price greatly reduced!!!
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
citizen (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2011, 05:10:17 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2011, 05:41:43 PM by citizen

Anyone interested?  My poor bitcoin account is sitting at .07

I can't think of anything else to sell besides what I sell in my stores: air purifiers and replacement filters, electricity filters, supplements, water filters, central vacuum units.  Somebody help me out and put a little money in my wallet please Cheesy

Here's a pic I took with my phone.  I put a print-out of this thread in there too.  Sorry for the pic being so skinny - I've never adjusted my phone camera settings.

http://chicagohandgunshop.com/bdrs.jpg
citizen (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2011, 04:05:44 AM

I updated the price.  Also, I have a positive reputation established at bitcoin-otc.  You can message me on there if you'd like or leave me a PM here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: