Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:52:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][LIVE - ICO] Crypt2Pos — Pay or accept payment in a cryptocurrency🔥  (Read 1124 times)
robinzzon

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:33:12 PM

QR code is a new word for me and an important part of the platform offers. How often and much will it be used in this service?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reallyhawk

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:16:58 AM

Why does the project need a reserve fund, to which part of the funds is directed?
Mops

Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:31:58 AM

Why does the project need a reserve fund, to which part of the funds is directed?
There is no information in the WhitePaper. I will assume that to be able to react quickly to unforeseen situations during the development of the project.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:01:58 AM

There is no information in the WhitePaper. I will assume that to be able to react quickly to unforeseen situations during the development of the project.
a large project certainly requires a reserve fund for the unforeseen thing and I am sure this project in the future could become a huge and successful project.
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:18:22 AM

What technologies can influence the development of the platform and the project most of all? After all, the world is constantly changing.
Shaurman

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:38:47 PM

I like the WhitePaper the project, but it seemed that you could write more. We are interested in the technical aspects of the interaction of the platform with the elements of the ecosystem and the guarantee. Well, and of course, I would like to know about possible weak places of the platform and ways of protection.
Gamelander

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:44:27 PM

I like the WhitePaper the project, but it seemed that you could write more. We are interested in the technical aspects of the interaction of the platform with the elements of the ecosystem and the guarantee. Well, and of course, I would like to know about possible weak places of the platform and ways of protection.
Hello! If you carefully read the WhitePaper to the end, you will see a weighty part of the WhitePaper devoted to this. There are described both the risks and the boundary of responsibility for those or other actions.
Shaurman

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:46:59 PM

Hello! If you carefully read the WhitePaper to the end, you will see a weighty part of the WhitePaper devoted to this. There are described both the risks and the boundary of responsibility for those or other actions.
Ok! Speaking of risks, what comes first?
Gamelander

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:51:44 PM

The digital currency, including CRPOS, is a fairly new and relatively untested technology. There are additional risks that the Crypt2Pos platform team can not foresee. Therefore, this aspect of the developers would like to share with investors, as openly warned.
Shaurman

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:57:38 PM

The digital currency, including CRPOS, is a fairly new and relatively untested technology. There are additional risks that the Crypt2Pos platform team can not foresee. Therefore, this aspect of the developers would like to share with investors, as openly warned.
There are the same dangers associated with investment in principle ...
Gamelander

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:05:47 PM

Investments themselves are a risk. Therefore, there is an objective probability that, for various reasons, the CRPOS platform and all subsequent actions to promote the project may not achieve the desired result.
Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:07:23 PM

Tell me, is the project team really limited to 8 people? Is it not too small for an international platform and project?
Shaurman

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:15:59 PM

Investments themselves are a risk. Therefore, there is an objective probability that, for various reasons, the CRPOS platform and all subsequent actions to promote the project may not achieve the desired result.
Sometimes there is such a condition that if you do not reach the minimum goal for ICO, all means are returned to investors ... Is that so?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:59:50 PM

I heard that the funds will be collected in March completely. Until which date?
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:24:59 PM

I heard that the funds will be collected in March completely. Until which date?
ICO will last until April 3, 2018.
MadduckUK

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:07:05 PM

Do I always need the Internet terminals of the project to perform transactions? What happens if the communication disappears at the time of data transfer?
nothappend

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:32:02 AM

I asked questions in jivochat on the project site ... The answers seemed to me not very detailed. Is there a developer or some student there?
scifilover

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:40:56 AM

Kind time of the day! As far as I know, in the case of exchanging the crypto currencies on the exchanges, everything is not so simple! There are fees and fees for the ETH. Therefore, the exchange of crypto currencies using third-party exchanges does not always have a known total transaction price ...
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:50:32 AM

Kind time of the day! As far as I know, in the case of exchanging the crypto currencies on the exchanges, everything is not so simple! There are fees and fees for the ETH. Therefore, the exchange of crypto currencies using third-party exchanges does not always have a known total transaction price ...
Not exactly. Professional participants of the crypto currency exchange market declare their commissions, fees and trade rules in advance. Bet on the air can also be determined in advance.
scifilover

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:04:20 AM

Not exactly. Professional participants of the crypto currency exchange market declare their commissions, fees and trade rules in advance. Bet on the air can also be determined in advance.
Unfortunately, the swing of the exchange price can turn out to be very large. Such spreads cause fear.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: