Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:02:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][LIVE - ICO] Crypt2Pos — Pay or accept payment in a cryptocurrency🔥  (Read 1122 times)
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:15:06 AM

Kind time of the day! As far as I know, in the case of exchanging the crypto currencies on the exchanges, everything is not so simple! There are fees and fees for the ETH. Therefore, the exchange of crypto currencies using third-party exchanges does not always have a known total transaction price ...
Not exactly. Professional participants of the crypto currency exchange market declare their commissions, fees and trade rules in advance. Bet on the air can also be determined in advance.
Unfortunately, the swing of the exchange price can turn out to be very large. Such spreads cause fear.
The final commission with all costs is 1-2%. This is the level of the best stock exchanges in the world.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scifilover

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:26:37 AM

Kind time of the day! As far as I know, in the case of exchanging the crypto currencies on the exchanges, everything is not so simple! There are fees and fees for the ETH. Therefore, the exchange of crypto currencies using third-party exchanges does not always have a known total transaction price ...
Not exactly. Professional participants of the crypto currency exchange market declare their commissions, fees and trade rules in advance. Bet on the air can also be determined in advance.
Unfortunately, the swing of the exchange price can turn out to be very large. Such spreads cause fear.
The final commission with all costs is 1-2%. This is the level of the best stock exchanges in the world.
1-2% is a great offer! If it is possible to provide such a service, then there is no problem with the future of the platform. I'm afraid that the buyer in the store, after seeing the final result of the conversion, might think that he was treated unfairly and no longer apply for such a service.
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:38:07 AM

1-2% is a great offer! If it is possible to provide such a service, then there is no problem with the future of the platform. I'm afraid that the buyer in the store, after seeing the final result of the conversion, might think that he was treated unfairly and no longer apply for such a service.
As far as I know, the service declares the size of the commission in advance, so there should not be surprises "on the ground". Of course, the real rates will depend a lot, but as the market develops, I believe that everything is stabilizing.
scifilover

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:51:28 AM

As far as I know, the service declares the size of the commission in advance, so there should not be surprises "on the ground". Of course, the real rates will depend a lot, but as the market develops, I believe that everything is stabilizing.
By the way, how do you think how many currencies the crypto currency may need to become developed?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:40:17 AM

After the sale, how much is planned to be spent on developing the platform?
defender77

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:48:38 AM

After the sale, how much is planned to be spent on developing the platform?
In the WhitePaper it is said that about 30%, bro!
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:55:31 AM

I see more and more statements that the Fiat will soon give way to the crypt ... What role will Crypt2pos play in this?
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:07:35 PM

Will I issue my own pos-terminals project? Maybe some special terminals with additional options?
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:11:58 PM

When will we see the project token on the exchanges?
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:47:04 PM

When will we see the project token on the exchanges?
Preliminary forecast, which is also fixed in the WhitePaper , Q1 2019.
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:12:01 PM

Do you plan to speak anytime soon (week-month)? I would like to talk and ask a few questions.
superwallet

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:27:01 PM

The WhitePaper says that the exchange will work with several exchanges ... Now there is not one yet. How much will there be in the end?
zaqhig

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:22:07 PM

On the basis of what currency will the project's token be?
ber68dclass

Activity: 177

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:30:06 PM

On the basis of what currency will the project's token be?
This is a token based on ERC20 technology Ethereum - one of the most common crypto currency.
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:00:26 PM

How many tokens will the project release?
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:11:36 PM

How many tokens will the project release?
Within the ICO will be released 350 million tokens CRPOS.
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:34:07 PM

What analytical tools will be provided in the application? on the cost side, there are quite a few directions that I would like to control.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:44:06 PM

Let's look at a specific situation .. I have a lucky holder of a set of crypto-currencies. I come to a boutique and I want to buy something for which I would like to pay with crypto currency. What I should do?
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:22:05 PM

Let's look at a specific situation .. I have a lucky holder of a set of crypto-currencies. I come to a boutique and I want to buy something for which I would like to pay with crypto currency. What I should do?
To do this, it will be enough to inform the seller or manager that you are willing to pay for not with a fiat, but with a crypto currency. Further actions will be performed via the pos-terminal using your electronic crypto-computer.
dort

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:39:04 PM

When adapting the API platform will need to communicate with the developers? Or will it be possible to do this in a one-sided version?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: