Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:11:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Airdrops][Bounty]-Tourist Token-Decentralized travels and real estate token.  (Read 2870 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:59:20 PM

hello, any interest in portuguese translation?
thanks

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
TTfounder (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 01:40:09 PM

hello, any interest in portuguese translation?
thanks

Yes go ahead.
gaking man

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:45:12 AM

Do you need Chinese translation?
Retain translation
winnie2019

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:00:12 AM

Spanish language web
 site:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3015675.new#new
Wallet address:
0xbdbb592a54ba7d8D3Fb32ff660BAd76D81D9923d
Thank you
TTfounder (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 10:02:49 AM

Do you need Chinese translation?
Retain translation

Yes you can go ahead
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:38:08 AM

the challenge on this kind of project is the adaptability of the customers. if you are a tourist, you will not go a long way just to book your hotel or flights unless the package is so attractive like 50-75% discount, etc. what i'm trying to say is, just book your flights with your debit/credit card directly instead of buying your token, follow the steps and so on... this makes your booking task so complicated that's why no token or altcoin is successful yet to this industry. just my thoughts though.

Thank you for your interest in tourist token. Every Tourist token holders have several advantages which includes, Free yearly travels, over 20% discounts on bookings, over 30% profit on bookings as an agent, Payment for any of our apartments in UAE, Quarter and other parts of the world.  With only 1,000,000 token supply to serve a lare audience , tourist token will fly higher and break records in the Tourism industry.

you mean Qatar? by the way, Lauda gave you a neg trust. this will lessen your credibility. now, i have to dig deeper on this based on that allegation.
TTfounder (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 10:44:12 AM

the challenge on this kind of project is the adaptability of the customers. if you are a tourist, you will not go a long way just to book your hotel or flights unless the package is so attractive like 50-75% discount, etc. what i'm trying to say is, just book your flights with your debit/credit card directly instead of buying your token, follow the steps and so on... this makes your booking task so complicated that's why no token or altcoin is successful yet to this industry. just my thoughts though.

Thank you for your interest in tourist token. Every Tourist token holders have several advantages which includes, Free yearly travels, over 20% discounts on bookings, over 30% profit on bookings as an agent, Payment for any of our apartments in UAE, Qatar and other parts of the world.  With only 1,000,000 token supply to serve a lare audience , tourist token will fly higher and break records in the Tourism industry.

you mean Qatar? by the way, Lauda gave you a neg trust. this will lessen your credibility. now, i have to dig deeper on this based on that allegation.

Lauda asked for translation and provided no previous work so I refused. He then said he will accuse project wrongly and brining allot fake evidence. Project is growing stronger!
ttpromoter

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:02:56 AM

BUY BUY BUY TT NOW!

Order filled at $1, now $13. HURRY!!!
simple_one

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:13:33 AM

Hey Guys tel me where to buy tourist Token? I see it as an amazing crypto I will buy for long hodl
dentolas

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:25:02 PM

Hello travellers community... i really hope TT can finnaly make world travel easy, practical and affordable, as one of the biggest issues in travelling is money ... carrying, exchanging, etc...
A really complete project that also includes real estate... with such a low supply the value will definetely go very high.... for the top coins...
thanks for this great idea

───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
ttpromoter

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:59:50 AM

Hey Guys tel me where to buy tourist Token? I see it as an amazing crypto I will buy for long hodl

You can buy TT from stocks.exchange easily . EtherDelta still not working rightly. I predict TT at $100 soon.
dentolas

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:27:16 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 11:41:26 AM by dentolas

thread is now available in portuguese language
please check
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3025525.0

zarpen

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:15:20 AM

Interesting project, but the travels sponsored on the website do not link to any page ¿links not implemented yet?.
ttpromoter

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:55:20 AM

Hello travellers community... i really hope TT can finnaly make world travel easy, practical and affordable, as one of the biggest issues in travelling is money ... carrying, exchanging, etc...
A really complete project that also includes real estate... with such a low supply the value will definetely go very high.... for the top coins...
thanks for this great idea

YES TT WILL BE VERY HIGH AND AMONG TOP COINS. THIS IS GREAT PROJECT.
ttpromoter

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:01:42 PM

Interesting project, but the travels sponsored on the website do not link to any page ¿links not implemented yet?.

i SEE THAT PARTNERS ARE STATED IN ROADMAP FOR PHASE THREE. SO WE WAIT. TT AND MD PROPERTIES TEAM WILL RELEASE THAT WHEN TIME.
ttpromoter

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:25:17 PM

Tourist Token now supported by Imtoken. You can download on your App Store and securely store your $TT. Set for 🌙 🌝 $100 soon
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:38:31 PM

Thank you for your interest in tourist token. Every Tourist token holders have several advantages which includes, Free yearly travels, over 20% discounts on bookings, over 30% profit on bookings as an agent, Payment for any of our apartments in UAE, Qatar and other parts of the world.  With only 1,000,000 token supply to serve a lare audience , tourist token will fly higher and break records in the Tourism industry.

Lauda asked for translation and provided no previous work so I refused. He then said he will accuse project wrongly and brining allot fake evidence. Project is growing stronger!

i couldn't believe this. Lauda asking for translation? i doubt that. she's not doing that kind of work as far as i know.
dentolas

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:53:19 AM

hello TT
i would like to register the portuguese translation and a medium article for airdrop... waiting for the form to be updated since yesterday....
airdrop ends today...
thanks

ttpromoter

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:40:26 AM

Tourist Token listed on Worldcoinindex. You can now Track tourist token price now from WorldcoinIndex.
https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/touristtoken
dentolas

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:34:09 AM

good morning people
unfortunately I have to give all the credit to "old timers" like Lauda... they even had the trouble of trying to warn us all, but in the end I'm a guy that prefers to give the benefict of the doubt until the very last second (also because I wouldn't be investing more than an hour of my time)...
I've said to myself... ok, these guys are fishy, there are suspicions hanging over them and the pumping is already smelling bad, but I like to think that there is a more wider prespective that usually we can't see... these guys could be bad in english, have terrible communication skills, bad marketing, they may not be market forward, they may have done only a sketch of the project or just be geek developers without social skills... if we are open, we'll be always learning through our life and I think there should always be a chance for newcommers and sketch projects to be helped and supported on this forum...
It is sad that crypto has opened the door for the scammers and such to go global... these small minded people that want to earn a quick buck and just can't see the wider prespective... if they use all the immagination and effort to produce or cooperate on a real project they could impact everyone's lifes and, of course, earn a lot more...
well, sometimes this happens, but other times, i've also found real projects with good people and the right energy... so in the end I keep thinking that we should always give a chance... and another chance...
maybe i'm wrong in being so open...
anyway, thanks to the ones that issued all the warnings, it seems your were right on the bull's eye !!
It remains to be seem if the thread is left dead or if there are more excuses...
cheers

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: