Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:28:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Polymath blowing up!!  (Read 350 times)
STATIK

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:06:22 AM

I was interested up until the point I saw them threatening their own Telegram group members with ban for discussing the drop in value, streamline the positive when it fits you but not the facts when its negative, yea way to go....no more poly for me, anything structured around suppressing sharing of information good or bad is just centered misleading bullshit open ended sharing information is the reason people join these groups not to hear you praise the good times only sending 2000 poly through the wood chipper
imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:15:11 AM

One of my friends took the airdrop. Damn huge for a simple registration, 300$ or something - according to current prices, good stuff, sadly I`ve missed the opportunity..

the airdrop of polymath is a great opportunity. luck is what it avails and I think it's good for the longterm. I did not reach the airdrop but I pursued the cheap price of polymath so im very lucky that I invested in polymath. i thinks they have a future that we can not expect. Support the polymath is a best doing.
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:29:28 AM

One of my friends took the airdrop. Damn huge for a simple registration, 300$ or something - according to current prices, good stuff, sadly I`ve missed the opportunity..

For $300 amount I won't do their KYC there's a lot of campaign and airdrop ongoing and besides if this coin has a strong future I will just buy it on exchange than participate in their airdrop in exchange for my privacy, anyway it's an individual's preferences

Totally agree! What will happen if the info provided during the KYC process are not secured properly or get stolen?
The risk isn't worth $300
ccryptopark

Activity: 300
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:21:41 AM

For $300 amount I won't do their KYC there's a lot of campaign and airdrop ongoing and besides if this coin has a strong future I will just buy it on exchange than participate in their airdrop in exchange for my privacy, anyway it's an individual's preferences

Totally agree! What will happen if the info provided during the KYC process are not secured properly or get stolen?
The risk isn't worth $300

Lots of people upset over that, but they used Identitymind: https://blog.polymath.network/identitymind-polymath-and-kyc-security-tokens-abfbb9f9b8ce
elite2291

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:03:37 PM

Keep HODLing guys. Poly is going to be huge this year.
jhanson

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:39:02 PM

poly is doing great. just saw this article about them. http://www.cryptochill.com/what-is-polymath/
jack107

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:41:49 PM

glad I held onto my poly tokens when they airdropped. I think at this point it's a given that this is a solid project that will continue to go upward
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:01:16 PM

I almost missed out on that one. Poly is going stronger despite the bearish market. I see them doing them in months to come because the demand is high
will_k

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:13:20 PM

May also have to do with this conference coming up https://www.polycon18.com/
"Powered by Polymath"

★☆★Syscoin - Decentralized Marketplace and Multisig Platform
Pay with Bitcoin, ZCash and many more
For more visit Syscoin.org ★☆★
akeegan

Activity: 236
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:44:34 PM

May also have to do with this conference coming up https://www.polycon18.com/
"Powered by Polymath"

Looks like a really cool conference but I think they sold out. Hoping they post the presentations somewhere like Youtube. Great project on track to execute well
weav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:48:28 PM

Don't be sad you missed out on this '' airdrop'' stupid people giving away their identity to some random strangers on the internet. More airdrops will ask for this info and people will get burned by this . I don't care how good a project looks but i will never give my info out that easy.

adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 09:59:44 PM

The Polymath project has proved to me that solid infrastructure projects will always do better than other projects.
Reason?
A lot of projects that perform airdrops see a dip in value due to people dumping the tokens as soon as they are in exchanges but the  poly tokens have only risen in value more by the day.

This is a definite Hodl token in my opinion.

Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:30:07 PM

Polymath airdrop is one of it's kind very different the project was well planned and the holders of polymath aren't dumping it. The token given to me i am holding till middle of the year.
singlecrytpo

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:21:48 PM

The Polymath project has proved to me that solid infrastructure projects will always do better than other projects.
Reason?
A lot of projects that perform airdrops see a dip in value due to people dumping the tokens as soon as they are in exchanges but the  poly tokens have only risen in value more by the day.

This is a definite Hodl token in my opinion.

this exactly. I was skeptical at first but seeing how people have been hodling and buying more POLY, just shows where the market is headed
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:29:50 PM

What is the sense of making airdrop without ICO? It gained popularity, such a strong community behind Polymath but I can't understand, where  will they get money for project development?
singlecrytpo

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:43:18 PM

What is the sense of making airdrop without ICO? It gained popularity, such a strong community behind Polymath but I can't understand, where  will they get money for project development?

I believe they had a private pre-sale before the airdrop back in november/december. I would join their telegram group: https://t.me/polymathnetwork
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:48:04 PM

Don't be sad you missed out on this '' airdrop'' stupid people giving away their identity to some random strangers on the internet. More airdrops will ask for this info and people will get burned by this . I don't care how good a project looks but i will never give my info out that easy.

That it true dude! Dont give your information to anyone else, this polymath is not yet popular the airdrop is good that earn a 300$ by just registee in their website.
wattcrypto

Activity: 247

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:29:35 AM

POLY is holding pretty steady with only being on a handful of exchanges.... this is great news
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:10:42 AM

I just know about this token , and i interesting about aim of the project that want solved regulation and KYC issue in ICO. STO/ Security Token Offering could be become big because allow USA and others strict country  investor to join in it.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
xtin-tin

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:13:47 AM

I really like this project, It is time for thge security tokens (STOs)to rise as ICO's are failing already.
I just read one here and of course the government are starting to target most ICOs since like last year.

http://fortune.com/2018/02/25/cryptocurrency-ico-collapse/

◣   Stake.com   ◥
«  Stake 2 - Play Smarter  »
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: