Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:45:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is corruption unconquerable in some countries?  (Read 131 times)
Rostock (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:14:53 PM

I live in a country where every day you encounter such a strange phenomenon as corruption. All this is known, but no one even tries to interfere. Literally every day I see new corruption schemes. People who stand at the trough are very mediocre. Today, for example, I saw one of the schemes of money laundering: There was a good road (among the others), but someone suddenly wanted to take off the asphalt in the middle of the road (20 meters in length, about one meter in width). It was simply unloaded. No one does anything with it for about two weeks. This road was not in need of repair. But I think very soon it will be asphalted back. And for this action, a very large amount from the budget will be written off. I have only one question: WHY? You can also launder this money on pits on the roads. Previously, they did. But now this insanity has entered a new stage, and this is not only about the roads and infrastructure of my city. Simply insanity grows stronger ...

If you like this topic, then evaluate it with merit.
P.S. This is not a bribe)))

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FlareX

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:38:12 PM

Political dynasties is one of the main reason why corruption unconquerable. Why ? Because some of us are still voting those politicians that buy our votes or we are the one who sell our votes not knowing where that money came from and what will they do to recover that money. Corrupt officials after winning will creates projects to gain funds from the government and after the biddings will choose those bidders who will offer the best kickbacks. Prices are all overprice and we the people who manage to criticize those projects have no guts to file charges. In the end, we the people who voted these officials are the main reason why corruptions still exist because we don't take actions about it.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:26:32 AM

If you don't mind me asking, where are you from? This seem to be common in developing countries like mine. I think it's partly out of culture, many of these countries have a very hierarchical society. The existing system also make it hard for a new breed of politicians to arise so it allows existing clans to stay in power.
Legone

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:56:50 AM

It's because fiat or paper money is easier to be seen and most of all is a touchable by the syndicate members of the government and probably in the bank. A lot of news of paper or fiat money had been stolen. The best remedy is to adopt on cryptocurrency.
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:32:21 AM

Correction on your title corruption is unconquerable in all counties. Corruption is lied down in every country that's the reality. And wherever you goes there's a corruption maybe you did not notice and that's your problem. Actually one country's suffering because of this corruption system that coverable and recoverable.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: