Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:30:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin-Altcoin Trading  (Read 102 times)
yommey (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:15:57 PM

So,  I have been wondering why is it that when bitcoin is rising fast almost all altcoins will start dropping rapidly and also when bitcoin is dropping fast, altcoins also join in the free fall.  Can someone explain this because if bitcoin is falling,  that should be an opportunity for altcoims to rise
denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:26:29 PM

The best strategy for crypt now is buy and hold. Do not even think about going into bucks. Strongly down will not go, the main fall has already ended. Count in bits and increase their number, and only when the price is 15000+ you can fix a part of the profit. If you are bored simply to hold the cue ball and want to press the buttons, I advise the exchange bitmex.com - there is trading specifically to increase the existing cue ball. Those. having made a deposit there, you will be able to buy and sell contracts (1 contract = 1 dollar), and besides the natural growth of your crypt, you also earn on trading. Or to merge. Do not take there shoulder above 3.
yommey (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:55:59 PM

The best strategy for crypt now is buy and hold. Do not even think about going into bucks. Strongly down will not go, the main fall has already ended. Count in bits and increase their number, and only when the price is 15000+ you can fix a part of the profit. If you are bored simply to hold the cue ball and want to press the buttons, I advise the exchange bitmex.com - there is trading specifically to increase the existing cue ball. Those. having made a deposit there, you will be able to buy and sell contracts (1 contract = 1 dollar), and besides the natural growth of your crypt, you also earn on trading. Or to merge. Do not take there shoulder above 3.
I want to believe that one can make a career out of trading in which one work everyday and makes a profit no matter how small.  But it seems bitcoin-altcoin trading doesn't take that style as holding longer time is the key as u have said.  Meanwhile I tried bitmex sometimes I volatility gets me liquidated most times.  If you have a great techniques for trading there please tell me how
MGmahesh

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:31:24 PM

if I say bitcoin is the deciding factor for the ups and downs of other altcoins, for me the two are continuous whenever the bitcoin goes down it will go up altcoin and vice versa, I assume everything is important because it is absolutely determined by the market. to react to it that you must be mature may play with risky speculation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: