Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:48:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🇨🇭🚀[ANN] [ICO] LAPO - DECENTRALIZED FINANCE REINVENTED. Whitelist Bonus!  (Read 30643 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
gazman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:16:04 PM

When can I get acquainted with the possibilities of the trading terminal?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sdfslei

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:01:08 AM

help, in what currencies can you invest? i have mostly fiat now...
Gamelander

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:07:28 AM

help, in what currencies can you invest? i have mostly fiat now...
ETH and BTC. With the conversion of fiat, I think, there is no problem)
holland35

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:27:58 AM

do I correctly understand that LAPO allows even to solve some problems that carry the basic Bitcoin and Ethereum?
If so, which ones?
And, most importantly, through which you can achieve such ambitious goals?
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:38:19 AM

do I correctly understand that LAPO allows even to solve some problems that carry the basic Bitcoin and Ethereum?
If so, which ones?
The overwhelming majority of crypto-currencies, including basic ones, suffer from volatility, which causes problems for their owners
Bitcoin and Ethereum are unstable-an increase or decrease of more than 10-15% is observed
This makes the practical use of most transactions in daily business transactions limited
holland35

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:47:56 AM

If so, which ones?
The overwhelming majority of crypto-currencies, including basic ones, suffer from volatility, which causes problems for their owners
Bitcoin and Ethereum are unstable-an increase or decrease of more than 10-15% is observed
This makes the practical use of most transactions in daily business transactions limited
But as the number of holders grows, these problems will be eliminated...
romfish

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:02:22 AM

If so, which ones?
Yes, it will be so gradually. but LAPO immediately has a solution to this problem. And it is in the creation of a fund for stabilizing the course. this fully autonomous Stability Fund can detect and prevent illegal manipulation in the market. thanks to his artificial intelligence, he can analyze the market, social networks and historical data. the system itself can learn
holland35

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:19:51 AM

If so, which ones?
Yes, it will be so gradually. but LAPO immediately has a solution to this problem. And it is in the creation of a fund for stabilizing the course. this fully autonomous Stability Fund can detect and prevent illegal manipulation in the market. thanks to his artificial intelligence, he can analyze the market, social networks and historical data. the system itself can learn
I think this is a very expensive solution ...
samuelphedra

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:27:12 AM

interesting information Smiley
romfish

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:50:25 AM

If so, which ones?
This is an obligatory stage in the development of crypto-currency systems for today, which traders and businesses need so much. It's great that LAPO is already ready to implement its functionality. And AI is becoming more affordable, so the price is not so high.
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 11:59:06 AM

If so, which ones?
This is an obligatory stage in the development of crypto-currency systems for today, which traders and businesses need so much. It's great that LAPO is already ready to implement its functionality. And AI is becoming more affordable, so the price is not so high.

if the development in the market may be in my opinion the most important thing is to look for the point where the price of tokens that can be reached by other users in the outline must adapt the number of tokens themselves and I'm sure the token will last as long as possible

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
holland35

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:09:42 PM

If so, which ones?
What exactly will the business receive as dividends from using the platform?
how to become

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:19:11 PM

LAPO will be a great revolutionary financial ecosystem, i love the idea!  Wink
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:33:07 PM

The LAPO team is going to participate in international crypto or blockchain events?
Edgar9

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:12:21 PM

is this available for purchase, i need to buy some
alexphjones

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:49:24 PM

Guys, now have any bonuses for the acquisition of LAX?
heelzkinu

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:51:48 PM

What exchanges have you contacted and what is the plan of action?

Thanks and Regards
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Is there a marketing plan for implementing and expanding the use of LAX in the coming years?
How many companies will it use, for example, in a couple of years?
rdizza

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:30:05 PM

What role does Lyra2z play in development? What is it for and what does it add to the project?
woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:29:07 PM

will eGateway be available in mobile format? Is it a web platform or a standalone application?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: