Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:02:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🇨🇭🚀[ANN] [ICO] LAPO - DECENTRALIZED FINANCE REINVENTED. Whitelist Bonus!  (Read 30643 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
lapo_Lab (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

LAPO.IO FINANCE REINVENTED

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 11:42:44 PM

thats the highest required collateral for masternode........interesting

Where is the mining pool?

Good question,i am curious too..Also why use LAPO..compare with http://www.lapo-nigeria.org/-a very successful microfinance bank.I am keeping my fingers crossed.A lot of ICOs coming out as the day passes.It is easy to create a coin and put some amazing statistique to it,the real challenge is however the real utility of the token and what unique solution is it bringing to address the myriad problems of the world.Blockchain should tackle real problems,not just saying it is used as a means of payment.
Anyway,let see how it goes.
Yes but we'll not offer microloans, we'll focus more like you said in the adoption into everyday life. It's a challenge but we love challenge and we think we have the correct skills to try to open the mass adoption of Blockchain (and crypto) technologies ;-)

LAPO BLOCKCHAIN. DECENTRALIZED FINANCE REINVENTED. WHITELIST PRICE OF 1 LAX COIN 0.01 USD BUY NOW ON LAPO.IO! ICO PRICE 0.025 USD!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lapo_Lab (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 11:45:56 PM

I am participating in the facebook bounty and telegram Smiley

great work.
Thank you!

LAPO BLOCKCHAIN. DECENTRALIZED FINANCE REINVENTED. WHITELIST PRICE OF 1 LAX COIN 0.01 USD BUY NOW ON LAPO.IO! ICO PRICE 0.025 USD!
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:57:48 PM

How can you use your LAPO token in reality what way you can make money on your platform. Do you represent a decentralized tool for traders and investors with the inclusion of artificial intelligence in which you can automate the exchange of cryptocurrencies?
LoveStory

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:23:47 AM

it looks like the project is interesting and worth developing, hoping for the future this project will run smoothly and successfully with a lot of support and investors who join.

lapo_Lab (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:36:12 AM

How can you use your LAPO token in reality what way you can make money on your platform. Do you represent a decentralized tool for traders and investors with the inclusion of artificial intelligence in which you can automate the exchange of cryptocurrencies?

Yes the AI Automated Trading will be more for business to exchanges cryptos into FIAT and not for traders at beginning.

name3186

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:39:05 AM

this is a project that can quickly enter, and such projects can quickly invest. This is a good opportunity to make a profit in the short term. Fortunately for those who found this project. he has a great opportunity! join
BushuevNic

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:12:11 PM

I've seen some similar projects for businesses here.
How do you differ from others?
lapo_Lab (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:27:41 PM

I've seen some similar projects for businesses here.
How do you differ from others?
Depends on the project, we are established in Switzerland to start, where the legal framework is perfect, the State support Cryptocurrencies and there's Crypto Valley.
Secondly we want to be as more "easy and user-friendly" as possible in order to enter in everyone life as soon as possible.
Third, we'll try to merge all our Financial services in one simple interface to avoid the problem of having always different logins, accounts, apps, etc. Plus the idea is to setup our own bank so it will be easier for business to exchange in a safe and fast way the cryptocurrencies into FIAT money.

tagabukid

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:18:49 PM

I am participating twitter and telegram bounty campaign

Nice project keep it up a good work
lapo_Lab (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 06:46:36 PM

I am participating twitter and telegram bounty campaign

Nice project keep it up a good work

Thank you! Really appreciated!

ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:15:15 AM

this is a project that can quickly enter, and such projects can quickly invest. This is a good opportunity to make a profit in the short term. Fortunately for those who found this project. he has a great opportunity! join
it seems his project is interesting that the team will work well to achieve the success of this project because this project provides many benefits hoping to succeed in its future.
lapo_Lab (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 01:14:28 PM

it seems his project is interesting that the team will work well to achieve the success of this project because this project provides many benefits hoping to succeed in its future.

Thanks! Yes we're working more than 100% to stick to the timeline and provide to you everything on time!

sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:30:46 PM

the concept that brought in the project is very interesting, I hope the team can promote this project very well, so there will be many who support the advancement of the project.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:06:26 AM

the concept that brought in the project is very interesting, I hope the team can promote this project very well, so there will be many who support the advancement of the project.

I think the concept of the project is exciting, the goal of building a revolutionary financial ecosystem. I think the project is right to invest in it and the team inside it is very nice. hopefully, progress goes smoothly and success will be obtained.
lapo_Lab (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 12:41:10 PM

LAPO airdrop campaign has been listed on Alert Airdrop: https://alertairdrop.com/lapo-blockchain-lax/

Support by joining them! All the best.

Thanks!

gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:41:42 PM

The LAPO Announcement thread is translated into Ukrainian! It is published in local section here. In case you have any questions or notes on translation please post it here or PM me.
benecrypt

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:52:12 PM

i like the approach: legal framework, building up an financial ecosystem, plan to set up an own bank and target to set up an swiss "AG" as company form. so a lot of interesting promises. and a smart combination of old economy with the crypto world....so please go on !
lapo_Lab (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:17:40 PM

Due to the popularity of our project in the media and growing trust in our proposal and the crypto market instability we are pleased to announce that we will be extending the whitelist period until 01.05.2018.
Starting from 01.05.2018 we’ll open to PUBLIC SALE until the 01.06.2018 as planned.

We are receiving more than 10'000 new subscriptions daily and many commitments every day, that we can only say Thank you all for your support!  

Don't miss the opportunity to buy your LAX Coin at a great price of 0.01 USD / LAX with a generous Bonus program:
1 - 3 ETH = No bonus
3 - 5 ETH = 10% bonus
5 - 10 ETH = 20% Bonus
10 - 20 ETH = 30% Bonus
20 - 50 ETH = 40% Bonus
> 50 ETH = 50% bonus

REMEMBER THAT THIS WILL NOT AFFECT OUR TIMELINE, THE END OF THE ICO AND THE RELEASE OF BLOCKCHAIN WILL REMAIN THE 01.06.2018.

lapo_Lab (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:19:13 PM

We added LAPO Blockchain to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com) to help everyone learn about the ICO in a quick and easy way and to decide whether or not to invest. Cheddur also allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support LAX so that you can easily get started. You can also post your LAX addresses to start receiving tips/payments/donations in LAX tokens. Smiley

What do you think about LAPO Blockchain? Leave a review on the Cheddur app to let others know! If consensus is that it's legit, it'll appear higher in search results and more new users are likely to discover the ICO and invest.

If you are a member of the LAPO Blockchain core team, you can manage the LAPO Blockchain profile to respond to reviews, add/show off your entire team, update your profile information in real-time, and more! To manage the LAPO Blockchain profile, follow the prompts within the app or contact us at support@cheddur.com for manual verification.

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cheddur

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cheddur/id1269377156?mt=8

Cool app! You need to change the ICO date that is moved to 01/05/2018 Smiley
We'll promote your app soon Wink

Cespino89

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:55:09 PM

Due to the popularity of our project in the media and growing trust in our proposal and the crypto market instability we are pleased to announce that we will be extending the whitelist period until 01.05.2018.
Starting from 01.05.2018 we’ll open to PUBLIC SALE until the 01.06.2018 as planned.

We are receiving more than 10'000 new subscriptions daily and many commitments every day, that we can only say Thank you all for your support!  

Don't miss the opportunity to buy your LAX Coin at a great price of 0.01 USD / LAX with a generous Bonus program:
1 - 3 ETH = No bonus
3 - 5 ETH = 10% bonus
5 - 10 ETH = 20% Bonus
10 - 20 ETH = 30% Bonus
20 - 50 ETH = 40% Bonus
> 50 ETH = 50% bonus

REMEMBER THAT THIS WILL NOT AFFECT OUR TIMELINE, THE END OF THE ICO AND THE RELEASE OF BLOCKCHAIN WILL REMAIN THE 01.06.2018.

You are talking of a great popularity of this project in the media, but I can't find so much articles, discussions or youtube videos addressing this coin. I hope I'm just not so good in google search skills, could you kindly provide me with some stuff to make me change my mind?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: