Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:01:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto kitchen - recipes, cocktails & healthy food.  (Read 15803 times)
MarinaStaver (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 08:39:27 PM

Hello guys - here's my new video Smiley
https://youtu.be/yvTCSep2ucs
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MarinaStaver (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 08:40:42 PM

Hello! My name is Marina, I am the chief, gastronomic journalist and expert in the field of nutrition. My passion is cooking, calling is a healthy meal, and the mission of life is to help people understand the tastes of food and develop a food culture in our country.

Foto - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lsm2HwCpE7IL80xUWOhZoHms5grteHnw

My Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/marina.staver
My Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/staver.by/

My dream is to open a small, cozy, romantic crypto restaurant and author's culinary school in my country - Belarus, Minsk. Wink .

It will be a restaurant - a school, where under the guidance of an experienced chef, you will learn how to prepare a romantic dinner,
and then, by candlelight, you will enjoy a culinary masterpiece.  Kiss Kiss Kiss

In this chat I will publish my crypto recipes. Why crypto? Because the names will reflect the situation on the crypto-currency market.  Smiley

Friends, if you liked my idea - I need your help. To open a restaurant - school, I need to collect 144 000 $.

Donate BTC BTC: 19uqhc9PiSKMtCvA3dBFFtnRQDnu1WQpT6

In gratitude, everyone who makes a donation, I will send my favorite recipes in private messages.
You need to take a screenshot of the transaction and send it to me in private messages.
chubic

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:04:50 PM

Smiley
frillyblockG

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:19:57 PM

its really a different and cozy idea to embrace. I already sent you donations and will be forwarding the screenshot shortly
McCryptoface

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:18:25 AM

When it comes to cocktails, i prefer classic - negroni , sourer, sometimes americano ( not coffee ). I'm just old and like to drink what i used to 10 or 20 years ago. And for dinner i prefer meat - stake for sure, but can't stand that not finally cooked medium rare, prefer well done. Thanks to 
myozwholesale.com.au can make it good in my own kitchen without creating that much mess.
Bitcoin-Turkiye

Activity: 1664
Merit: 271

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:33:25 PM

This is an art, I wish more success Marina. When I look at these beautiful things that you do, my soul fills up, and now  I'm hungry.  I watched it on Youtube, you're cooking a lot of fun, we love you,  One day, with the hope of tasting these fine foods, R

Turkey Asic miner Best Seller Telegram @Miningci
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:52:52 PM

I use to have my own small resto but suddenly i miss managed so it comes to closing of the place but moving forward i am planning another one but this time i will be more precise in every details and having this concept i guess this may bring me to success.romantic restaurant for cryptonians,lets just hope that the market visited by bulls again so i may have the capital to start up.thanks for this mate your a big help
Accounting87

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:47:02 PM

Hi, this is so creative! Good luck with your project!
You might organize some crypto-related meetups in your restaurant, I know that such events are getting more and more popular in Europe.
MarinaStaver (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 07:41:05 PM

Hi, this is so creative! Good luck with your project!
You might organize some crypto-related meetups in your restaurant, I know that such events are getting more and more popular in Europe.
The bulls are back. Do you want new recipes? ))
ccryptopark

Activity: 300
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 08:44:09 PM

This is such a cool idea and I wish you all the best in your venture! Little stories like this is what will inspire people and make people question something that they can easily relate to
MarinaStaver (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 12:07:02 PM

This is such a cool idea and I wish you all the best in your venture! Little stories like this is what will inspire people and make people question something that they can easily relate to

Thank You  Wink . New recipes are already on my YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cVsBklWdZA, now in Russian (you can watch the subtitles), but I planing  in English  Smiley

Subscribe to my channel!  Kiss
Wasif23

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 06:38:03 PM

Hello,

I love your idea and wish you the best of luck for your venture.

You seem to be an expert in this niche thus wanted to ask a question that I was looking to buy a ceramic pan for myself and read several reviews. Can you please guide me about the best pan according to you? Top 3 of the ones mentioned in this site interest me: https://thehousetalk.com/best-ceramic-frying-pans/
BearMonster17

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 10:22:48 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2021, 06:13:48 PM by BearMonster17

Well, I really liked these recipes. The cool thing is that they don't take very long and they are also very easy to prepare.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 04:57:37 AM

Hello guys - here's my new video Smiley
https://youtu.be/yvTCSep2ucs
Cool mate,you really good at it.

Hello,

I love your idea and wish you the best of luck for your venture.

You seem to be an expert in this niche thus wanted to ask a question that I was looking to buy a ceramic pan for myself and read several reviews. Can you please guide me about the best pan according to you? Top 3 of the ones mentioned in this site interest me: https://thehousetalk.com/best-ceramic-frying-pans/
LOl you are promoting the site and you're not really asking or which is good,because in all the world you asked here?why not ask your friend and family so satisfaction is what you got?

there are plenty of reviews in internet man.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 07:24:45 AM

These recipes are very good and very useful for healthy food but you will get good profits from crypto on social media if you post pictures of your food in different places on social media many people will be attracted to see it and find a good way to earn. This will increase the popularity of your food and make it much easier to develop yourself this kind of concern is much better.
Quri

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 14, 2022, 06:42:24 PM

I am a fan of healthy dishes so here is my favorite recipe:

Lemon-Garlic Shrimp and Grits
Ingredients:
Four 5-ounce center-cut salmon fillets (about 1-inch thick)
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
3 tablespoons olive oil
Kosher salt
1 bunch kale, ribs removed, leaves very thinly sliced (about 6 cups)
1/4 cup dates
1 Honeycrisp apple
1/4 cup finely grated pecorino
3 tablespoons toasted slivered almonds
Freshly ground black pepper
4 whole wheat dinner rolls

Directions:
Bring 3 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat, covered. Uncover and slowly whisk in the grits, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper. Reduce the heat to medium low and cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 5 minutes. Stir in the parmesan and 1 tablespoon butter. Remove from the heat and season with salt and black pepper. Cover to keep warm.
Meanwhile, season the shrimp with salt and black pepper. Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp, garlic and cayenne, if using, and cook, tossing, until the shrimp are pink, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from the heat and add 2 tablespoons water, the lemon juice and parsley; stir to coat the shrimp with the sauce and season with salt and black pepper.
Divide the grits among shallow bowls and top with the shrimp and sauce. Serve with lemon wedges.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: