Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 05:18:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES leasing rewards  (Read 100 times)
metalo (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:36:16 PM

Hello everyone,

I just bought a few waves and started leasing them, but I cannot really make my mind about the best node. I have seen the gains of each node at http://dev.pywaves.org/generators/, but I don't see any node distributing them. Most nodes distribute WAVEs and their own token, but no share of the fees. Several claim that they will share their fees with the the holders of their own tokens (like WGO, WFN) but I have only see vague claims and no information on regular payments to token holders. Do you have any recommendation about nodes? Are there some of them that really share the fees from every token they accept?

thanks
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:44:59 PM

WavesGO and Fountain Perpetua both shared fees (Waves, MRT and alts) the last time I checked.
metalo (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:51:00 PM

WavesGO and Fountain Perpetua both shared fees (Waves, MRT and alts) the last time I checked.

WavesGO gave me only WAVES and their own WavesGo token..
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:52:53 PM

What else do you want...?
metalo (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:12:25 AM

I thought they shared  MER, OCL, WNET, PPIO and NodeTX2 fees. Or at least that they did so indirectly through their tokens...
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:14:51 AM

I thought they shared  MER, OCL, WNET, PPIO and NodeTX2 fees. Or at least that they did so indirectly through their tokens...
They share all the fees that go through their node. Depending on how much you've leased and on how many fees they are collecting you'll see different coins showing up earlier or later though. You're not going to get a batch of each coin with every payout.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: