Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:49:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake Cuban Cigars (They Don't Know That)! $5/ea  (Read 1018 times)
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 05:36:09 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2013, 05:36:02 AM by johnniewalker

Hey everybody,
Fresh back from Mexico, I have some of the finest fake Cuban cigars there ever were. Yes, they are fake in that they're not Cuban. Still, they're a quality cigar from the Dominican Republic. I am asking /ea for these, plus $1.69 shipping. The torpedo at the end isn't such a good fake, I might smoke that one myself.

But these make a great gift for the person who has it all, you'll be the man if you pull one out when you're playing a round of golf or if you or a friend is going to have a baby...think about it!

PM if interested!

Real Cohibas have the three squares above the logo just like these. Like I said, they're good fakes!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 05:34:28 AM

These (with the exception of the Torpedo...not a good fake-I tried to smoke it but the leaves it was wrapped in were too dry and kept flaking off) are all still available. They've been kept with a "cigar buddy" moisture pack in a wooden cigar case. $5 plus shipping/ea (shipping to US: $1.69, international: $6.49). Or, all for $20 including shipping in US.
ColdHardMetal

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 05:43:58 AM

Real Cohibas have the three squares above the logo just like these. Like I said, they're good fakes!

The bands are certainly a lot better than the last ones you had, still not perfect, but better. Still pretty rough looking sticks though.

johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 06:21:18 AM

The bands are certainly a lot better than the last ones you had, still not perfect, but better. Still pretty rough looking sticks though.
Yeah I was looking for the 3 dots and the shiny lettering. I don't think they look bad at all. Here's a picture of their real counterparts:

And to answer the other question, I bought them not too long ago. They are in that wooden box with a couple short term moisture packets I got at the same cigar shop.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: