Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:54:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Future  (Read 612 times)
jayco25 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:58:54 AM

I have read many opinions about the future of bitcoin. Others say no longer the bitcoin will cost the price gradually fall somewhere to conclude that the end of the year the bitcoin price is higher than the price expectation of people. Do you think the price of bitcoin will climb beyond the previous price of 20,000 dollars?

#Datarius
Cookies_N_Cream

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:05:30 AM

I have high trust in BTC that it will surpass the $20k rate and there's a possibility that it can hit that rate this year since it reached the $19k rate last December. Just a few more good news about crypto and there's no doubt that it will reach its all time high again.
CryptoJoshua

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

Win $1,000,000 USD! @ BitcoinJackpot.Global

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 01:06:21 AM

It will definitely pass $20K soon. The recent %60 correction we had is very common and has happened multiple times to Bitcoin since it was first released January 2009. What we know is that after every correction, Bitcoin has always had a very bullish movement which brings it to higher prices than it did before the correction.

So in the mean time, just HODL
 Cool

BitcoinJackpot.Global   |||   World's Best Crypto Raffle
████   JOIN US NOW AND BECOME AN AFFILIATE    ████
Manoharachan

Activity: 93
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:11:51 AM

I also always think that later bitcoin prices will be higher when at the end of the year and in my opinion this year the price could exceed the price of $ 20000.
Equity0924

Activity: 173

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 01:14:41 AM

I believe bitcoin will hit that 20k dollars value. As you see, it is only beginning of the year. Bitcoin may hit that 20k dollar value or even better. Just wait and see. Analyze the chart.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:15:14 AM

I have read many opinions about the future of bitcoin. Others say no longer the bitcoin will cost the price gradually fall somewhere to conclude that the end of the year the bitcoin price is higher than the price expectation of people. Do you think the price of bitcoin will climb beyond the previous price of 20,000 dollars?

#Datarius

I can guarantee you that the previous all time high in $20,000 will not be the highest in the history of Bitcoin. That, I am 100 percent sure. Do not believe in some people trying very hard to put down Bitcoin. They themselves will become gradually aware that what they are doing will end up futile. Bitcoin has gone to a low point around $6,000 several days ago. And look where it is now. We have broken the $11,000 resistance successfully.
d3athgu1s3

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:22:08 AM

For now it might get slowdown a little bit with the high fee slow transaction etc, but once Lightning network is implemented, no doubt it will break 20,000 easily.

Dadan

Activity: 788
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:34:24 AM

Yes, you know that the bitcoin's value has increased because of its decrease so it is now recovering, and I think it's not just the recovery that's all but the bitcoin. Many say that the value of bitcoin will increase to 50k is probably the prediction of the majority that will reach up to 50k bitcoin speed. But I think bitcoin's value is up to 30k because it's a bit unlikely because it's 50k bigger and maybe it's just a bitcoin.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:52:24 AM

yes, bitcoin prices will exceed $ 20000, you can read from some articles, there are many economists and also the crypto world observers who predict bitcoin will reach $ 50000- $ 100000 in the end of 2018.

I'm sure it will happen, because now the bitcoin has recovered from the pain, and the bitcoin will not come down again.

Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:07:54 AM

I am certain that sooner than we think, bitcoin price will sky rocket to the moon, and the waves it's carrying for abreasting new investors, but one thing is sure,bitcoin will surely keep it's position, the future is bright for bitcoin regardless of staggering nature in price now..
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:37:17 AM

Bitcoin future smart  future. Just a few more good news about crypto and there's no doubt that it will reach its all time high again. Smiley
esa2782

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:44:25 AM

bitcoin as an investment will face normal and as usually other investment, up and down, but if we see recently the increasing of using bitcoin worldwide we could assume that in the future the value of bitcoin probably will increase significantly, but the only problem i guess is how the governments react and deal toward bitcoin, if state and government decide to ban or limit the use of bitcoin it will affect and probably decrease its value, but hopefully the more people and company will use it in the future
Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:50:11 AM

Considering that so far its adoption isnt so popular in contrast to the population of the internet user population, i think there's still a lot of potential. Especially once countries start formally acknowledging it and once more exchanges start opening. I think it would go past 20k but i dont think its value will stay there for long.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Akosibatman

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:50:50 AM

Yes, it will exceed $20,000 somewhere in the middle of this year (2018). I read many articles that it will grow as long the people are using it. Bitcoin, particularly blockchain technology, will just continue to grow. It is like email, it won’t stop as long as people are using the internet. I think this is the future and this is where I think things are headed.

Resource: http://www.marvingermo.com/bitcoin-bubble-prolonged-uptrend/
potzpotz

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:11:22 AM

#Datarius
Bitcoin  for me is a big luck blessing  and future because you not even though how bitcoin works and changes everything  for you,you gonna be shock for it happen
sdas90

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:17:06 AM

#Datarius

If you look several days ago  ago bitcoin price was only $6000 but now bitcoin price is $11000 plus. so don't worried about bitcoin price bitcoin price increasing day by day. in the future bitcoin price will be more high. i think in this year 2018 bitcoin price will be $50k.  Smiley Smiley

muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:31:27 AM

the future of bitcoin will be determined by its holders, surely everyone should take part in developing this. the more bitcoin communities will be created in the future.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:33:15 AM

If I see from the level of bitcoin price increase almost the average bitcoin price has increased compared to the price last year, and in 2017 bitcoin prices could soar to $ 20,000 and in early 2018 gradually bitcoin prices down, and now it is getting better, and for the end of 2018 I think it will exceed the price in the year 2017 the price of $ 20,000, we see I will happen later.
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:33:29 AM

In the world lot of currency doing work.but in cyptocurrency bitcoin has great future.now number one digital currency are bitcoin.its popularity now so high.day by day its increasing.lot of people trade it invest it..I think it has great future.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:05:29 AM

the future of bitcoin will be determined by its holders, surely everyone should take part in developing this. the more bitcoin communities will be created in the future.
Yes true future bitcoin in which by users, because if users bitcoin on the wane then future bitcoin will threatened, and if the more users then future bitcoin would be very good, because without users, bitcoin would not survive and will be more dimmed his popularity
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: