Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:22:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 55nm USB Miners, as good as it gets?  (Read 1905 times)
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 10:52:43 PM

Screw 28nm!  I want 14nm!

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/09/10/intel_reveals_14nm_pc_declares_moores_law_alive_and_well/

And I want the 14nm USB stick yesterday, hashing at no less than 200GH/s.  Cheesy

Oh, and it can't cost more than .25 BTC.

Well it's your lucky day!  I have just opened up full payment pre-orders (sorry no refunds EVER) for exactly such a product Shocked , delivery will be two months OR more.

I can do a little better than .25 they start at .20 (MoQ 10 units).  Please send non refundable BTC payment only to the address in my signature  Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jermwerty

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 11:17:55 PM

Well it's your lucky day!  I have just opened up full payment pre-orders (sorry no refunds EVER) for exactly such a product Shocked , delivery will be two months OR more. TWO WEEKS

FTFY
xstr8guy (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 11:27:14 PM

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/09/10/intel_reveals_14nm_pc_declares_moores_law_alive_and_well/

And I want the 14nm USB stick yesterday, hashing at no less than 200GH/s.  Cheesy

Well it's your lucky day!  I have just opened up full payment pre-orders (sorry no refunds EVER) for exactly such a product Shocked , delivery will be two months OR more.

I can do a little better than .25 they start at .20 (MoQ 10 units).  Please send non refundable BTC payment only to the address in my signature  Tongue

Do you accept ChinaCoin or FeatherCoin as payment?
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 12:56:09 AM

our legal dept has advised me we can accept any alt coin payment.  Please select the appropriate address from my signature and send immediately please.  Also I apologize but there will be a small (large) admin fee to process orders, please add an additional 100 BTC (or converted alt coin of preference) to your payment!
xstr8guy (OP)

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 01:01:55 AM

Well it's your lucky day!  I have just opened up full payment pre-orders (sorry no refunds EVER) for exactly such a product Shocked , delivery will be two months OR more.

I can do a little better than .25 they start at .20 (MoQ 10 units).  Please send non refundable BTC payment only to the address in my signature  Tongue

our legal dept has advised me we can accept any alt coin payment.  Please select the appropriate address from my signature and send immediately please.  Also I apologize but there will be a small (large) admin fee to process orders, please add an additional 100 BTC (or converted alt coin of preference) to your payment!

Ok sounds good.  But first let me check and see if any new alt coins were released today.  Should be a few.  If so, I'll mine those for awhile first and then send you whatever coin it is as a form of "payment".

Hmm, or I could just invent a new alt coin, premine it and then send that to you.  That sounds easier.  Cheesy
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 01:12:12 AM

Well it's your lucky day!  I have just opened up full payment pre-orders (sorry no refunds EVER) for exactly such a product Shocked , delivery will be two months OR more.

I can do a little better than .25 they start at .20 (MoQ 10 units).  Please send non refundable BTC payment only to the address in my signature  Tongue

our legal dept has advised me we can accept any alt coin payment.  Please select the appropriate address from my signature and send immediately please.  Also I apologize but there will be a small (large) admin fee to process orders, please add an additional 100 BTC (or converted alt coin of preference) to your payment!

Ok sounds good.  But first let me check and see if any new alt coins were released today.  Should be a few.  If so, I'll mine those for awhile first and then send you whatever coin it is as a form of "payment".

Hmm, or I could just invent a new alt coin, premine it and then send that to you.  That sounds easier.  Cheesy

Outstanding!  I look forward to receiving your payment and future possible business transactions.   Tongue
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 02:08:39 AM

Thinking the thread fell off the rails somewhere... where was  it now... right when you said "it is your lucky day."

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
xstr8guy (OP)

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 06:18:22 AM

Thinking the thread fell off the rails somewhere... where was  it now... right when you said "it is your lucky day."

Lol, the thread was slowly dying anyways.  Too bad though, but it just might be that the thread is a bit premature.  People don't even have the 55nm USB sticks in their hands yet.  Can't wait to get a few!

And no, not concerned about ROI.  I suffer from ASIC addiction *smacks inside of arm and looks for a good vein* and I need a fix!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: