Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:28:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 MARINECOIN 🔥🔥🔥 Unlimited Potential  (Read 297 times)
blacktrojan (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 01:19:58 AM

MARINECOIN Relaunch - Fast Eco-Friendly AI IoT  Payment Network

MARINECOIN - MTC project launched in late 2013, its first block mined on January 14th, 2014. Since its conception, it was intended to remain a fast and reliable blockchain which is supported with a lightweight core wallet for developers in mind.
Entire Marinecoin pre-mine will be ICO, free of charge to anyone who is willing to promote, market or develop.
A cryptocurrency for IoT powered by the imagination of the community to command the digital ocean. %100 rebranded unique source code.

- Fast block-chain
Marinecoin block-chain is %500 faster than Bitcoin's even on its default power save mode, confirmation speed can be increased 100X times the default speed during busy hours of the day. Marinecoin offers secure transactions faster. ECO-friendly, entire Marinecoin network confirmation system consumes the energy that equals to a single light bulb, providing the safe peer to peer security; no matter how much the network grows

- Low fees
Many blockchains reached their maximum capacity causing significant problems to their users, Marinecoin's fast network provides essentially zero fees and timely confirmations. Offering its users the peace of mind while dealing with their funds.

- Resilient network
Marinecoin's updated new settings protect the network from potential high-intensity attacks to disrupt the flow of payments.

A community is what creates a real crypto-currency. Your involment will add value.
Marinecoin by numbers:
Total circulating MTC supply: 9.762.000.000 MTC
Insignificant POS, no POW inflation
Max MTC supply hard limit. 9.999.999.999 MTC
Inflation mining per year: 262.800 MTC
Inflation percentage per year:  less than % 0.0027

>Most Popular
FREE ICO 450.000 MTC Free Sign up
20.000 member limit

>INVESTOR
MTC 10.000.000
exchange registration required
1000 member limit
Requires BTC payment 0.00000010 per MTC
GUI wallet access
Limited to 15 requests per person Email Us to Request info@marineco.in
Sri1267

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:33:00 AM

is it 20 or 20,000 members?
honglu69

Activity: 1554
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:03:04 PM

is it 20 or 20,000 members?

limit to 20 thousand  members.
GevaN

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:20:09 PM

Just to let you know they have entered a new phase of the ico.  Now Marinecoin is offering 20,000 MTC for each successful completed artificial intelligence promotion activity.  So now you can earn even more than the original amount in round one.  They are trying to use fair distribution methods.  Like time dilution technology to slowly release the around 8 1/2 billion MTC that are left.  They call it Proof of Promotion (POP) so the vast majority of coins will be distributed to those who promote the most.  As much as you want to earn is out there for the taking.  community - time dilution technology - zero fees and more Learn more here marineco.in/info
Applechild

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:58:31 PM

In the short term, I have a few dongs like ripple, doge, eos …And long term, I think you should invest in currencies like ethereum, cardano, bitcoin and marinecoin. Maybe you will be surprised by this name or not even know it. Then I will introduce it to you to let you know why I chose marinecoin as a long term investment coin. Marinecoin has had a Blockchain since 2013. It has become the # 1 on the market. It’s a coin that does not charge zero travel fees. With Blockchain speed 500% faster than bitcoin. Its processing speed is extremely fast. I tried transferring my friend’s coin and that’s true. That made me really surprised. The Blockchain is time tested with fast transactions. Marinecoin is a machine to machine. Marinecoin is a coin with artificial intelligence Marinecoin has an artificial intelligence machine to machine payment network. With 20000 coins for every proof of promotion. It is dev-less and eco-friendly, maintained by artificial intelligence. And the best thing right now is marinecoin is ICO free 20000 coins for every day sign up at http://marineco.in. A completely free ICO and you can also buy more marinecoin coins at their trading platform http://f1cx.com. It is exchanged with three other coin types, such as doge, litecoin or bitcoin. Join the community and build it stronger and stronger in the future. Marinecoin is also known as MTC.
Applechild

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:03:33 PM

Hello guys! ICO really stands for Initial Coin Offering and I usually think of ICO as a ERC20 token from Ethereum. But ICO really stands for Initial Coin Offering. So, kind of funny, most ICO is really a ITO, Initial Token Offering. Marinecoin is still in the underwaters see it surface from the underworld.It is now back with a new team of developers an a growing community. The sky is potentially the limit, one must however always have realistic expectations. Marinecoin will skyrocket to outerspace swim  in the depths of the milkyway. Marinecoin is a self sustaining, zero fees, dev-less time dilution technology which has been tested over time and has stood the the tests of time. This is a first a self sustaining community. Future looks bright for Marinecoin.https://marineco.in https://marineco.inMore details here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2971179.0
Muratgi

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:53:54 PM

can be one of the greatest with the increase of time and attendance... I hope ))
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: