Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:37:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: X11 | POW | Masternodes  (Read 5938 times)
Dotss

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:43:11 AM

discord channel?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mindkontrolultra

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:02:53 AM

discord channel?

https://discord.gg/GxSjvvP
biztek

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:08:21 PM

slowly accumulating 1500 ZEX for my first masternode.

Quick question, do we get stakes rewards also or do I need a full masternode for POS rewards!

Thanks
namooman

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:46:53 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 10:37:23 AM by namooman

If any one needs help with Masternode setup join
Discord https://discord.gg/TSjYuj6

Also join twitter to stay updated
Twitter https://twitter.com/ZEXcoin

Just a reminder if your masternode saying watchdog expired your masternode rewards will still be paid out don't worry

What is the reason wallet to show 'Watchdog_expired'? And How can I to do something to changed 'Enabled' status?
datenloofi

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:15:00 AM

Howdy, your project looks good. Art your token is etc-20?
CryptoPricer

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 10:53:40 PM

Added ZEXcoin to CryptoPricer  Smiley

https://cryptopricer.net/currency/zexcoin
declick

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:03:24 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 10:01:20 PM by declick

New Pool 0.1 %fee / ZEXCoin UPDATE *

-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://miner2pool.ovh:3533  -u YOUR_ZEX_ADDRESS -p c=ZEX

Happy mining !
BartVanseer

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:29:59 PM

MASTERNODES.LU
start mining for your masternode with the experts
supports ZEXcoin

http://pool.masternodes.lu

Command line for ccminer:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://pool.masternodes.lu:3533 -u <wallet> -p c=ZEX

Settings for Antminer D3:
URL: stratum+tcp://pool.masternodes.lu:3533
Worker: <wallet>
Password: c=ZEX,d=16

Payout every 20 minutes.

Happy mining!

For support:
https://discord.gg/rhNmPmS

automatical111

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:24:41 PM

such interesting project to get more money, give me infor plz
ecs87

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:09:55 AM

The dev apparently jumped ship a few weeks ago, and we're here left to pick up the pieces.

I'm not a coin dev (mostly a full-stack webdev who dabbles in C and C# as well) but I've tried my best to fork the coin in a better direction (and give the coin a meaning):

I know, I still need to upload the source code for these bad boys, but the binaries are up:

Windows: https://github.com/ecs87/ZEX-Fork/releases/tag/ZEX_Win
Linux: https://github.com/ecs87/ZEX-Fork/releases/tag/ZEX_Linux

Again, PLEASE update your wallets before block 37500 or there WILL be conflicts on the network. To prevent you losing any mining time or masternode downtime update your wallet ASAP! The wallet(s) should continue to operate normally until block 37500 when the switch will take place. If there are ANY issues please let me know!

The wallet version should be 2.0.1.1 (the ecs87 Block 37500 fork). You can confirm this by going to Tools > Information

What are the changes? Miner rewards have been reduced to 10% while masternodes are up to 90%. Block rewards stay at 10 ZEX. Masternode collateral has doubled meaning now 3000 ZEX is required to hold a masternode (this was done to combat the excessive pumping and dumping in addition to preventing current investors from very easily obtaining a masternode at current prices; in short, this should raise the price by increasing the "difficulty" to obtain a new ZEX or masternode).

What's in store for the future? First I have a web-wallet platform that is mass-deployable (http://wallet.zex-coin.com). Meaning nearly anyone who wants to can just plug in their coin name, and have a turnkey web wallet. This is step 1 for getting this coin out of the dump.

Step 2 is to live up to the coin's revised full-name: Zero (fee) Exchange Xperiment. That's right, we're going to launch a zero-fee bot-resistant exchange from a source made from scratch to test out with our own coin (ZEX). After beta testing is finished the last step (Step 3) is to launch the platform so that any coin (but mostly targeted at newer coins) can have their own isolated exchange away from bots and the sea of other coins to at least get a foothold into the crypto market instead of being instantly overrun. Why pay a ton to get listed on an exchange that doesn't put them first when our platform ALWAYS puts them first because it's THEIR exchange.

Spread the word to friends and family! This coin is no longer a shitcoin, but actually has some kind of purpose. Stop the dumping and let's get to pumping  Cool
ecs87

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:06:50 PM

Hmph...apparently someone didn't like what I was doing because I was kicked or banned from the ZEX discord. Well, so much for trying to do something to help the coin...
zexcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:11:13 PM

Hmph...apparently someone didn't like what I was doing because I was kicked or banned from the ZEX discord. Well, so much for trying to do something to help the coin...
I banned you, because you try to scam
ecs87

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:41:40 PM

After you left the channel for weeks and never responded to anyone? The coin is going into the dumps and you're doing absolutely nothing about it. As a matter of fact, it looks like you (or your coin dev) created a brand new scamcoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241214.0. EXACT same codebase as ZEX with zero plan for the future of the coin. Hmm.

And how was I trying to scam anyone? Please enlighten me. Are you just mad because I actually understand the DASH codebase enough to modify it to suit the coin while all you can do is copy+paste? Actually it looks like you hired a third-party to create the wallet.
zexcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:16:52 PM

After you left the channel for weeks and never responded to anyone? The coin is going into the dumps and you're doing absolutely nothing about it. As a matter of fact, it looks like you (or your coin dev) created a brand new scamcoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241214.0. EXACT same codebase as ZEX with zero plan for the future of the coin. Hmm.

And how was I trying to scam anyone? Please enlighten me. Are you just mad because I actually understand the DASH codebase enough to modify it to suit the coin while all you can do is copy+paste? Actually it looks like you hired a third-party to create the wallet.
What do you talk about? You asked exchanges to change my wallet to wallet of your fork, I paid for listing and now you try to use it scammer.

If you too smart you can create your own coin, pay for listing and support community
ecs87

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:51:12 PM

What do you talk about? You asked exchanges to change my wallet to wallet of your fork, I paid for listing and now you try to use it scammer.

If you too smart you can create your own coin, pay for listing and support community

BECAUSE YOU LEFT! What am I supposed to do? You wouldn't log into discord. You haven't logged into discord for weeks. Your mods don't know where you are. You start more coins and leave this one behind. You don't have a leg to stand on other than "I paid for the exchange listings". Did I not try to contact you on Discord? I wrote you a wall of text. No response. You can't call me a scammer when you're a no show. Anyway, I'll keep attempting to fork your coin since you don't give a shit about your community.
zexcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:03:39 PM

BECAUSE YOU LEFT! What am I supposed to do? You wouldn't log into discord. You haven't logged into discord for weeks. Your mods don't know where you are. You start more coins and leave this one behind. You don't have a leg to stand on other than "I paid for the exchange listings". Did I not try to contact you on Discord? I wrote you a wall of text. No response. You can't call me a scammer when you're a no show. Anyway, I'll keep attempting to fork your coin since you don't give a shit about your community.
It doesn't matter, about new coins it's your fantasy. But you try to use my work, you are SCAMMER.
ecs87

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:06:59 PM

It doesn't matter, about new coins it's your fantasy. But you try to use my work, you are SCAMMER.

What work? Running away from the community? The only thing that brought you out of your mom's basement was my fork. On the contrary, YOU are the scammer. I was trying to help those that YOU scammed.
zexcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:21:47 PM

What work? Running away from the community? The only thing that brought you out of your mom's basement was my fork. On the contrary, YOU are the scammer. I was trying to help those that YOU scammed.
It's too difficult to talk with somebody without mind. Coin is working, we have exchanges, everything is working. I paid for CB and paid for Graviex, paid for MNO and paid for all these bounty. Then came no mind guy and  tried to list for free his fork to exchange.

I didn't run with money, I did everything I promised. But you just created story that you superhero who wants to help, and try to scam. Good try bro.
ecs87

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:50:45 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 06:13:52 PM by ecs87

It's too difficult to talk with somebody without mind. Coin is working, we have exchanges, everything is working. I paid for CB and paid for Graviex, paid for MNO and paid for all these bounty. Then came no mind guy and  tried to list for free his fork to exchange.

I didn't run with money, I did everything I promised. But you just created story that you superhero who wants to help, and try to scam. Good try bro.

You ran, that's a fact. Why weren't you online the last 3 weeks in Discord? Why didn't your mods know how to contact you? You left everyone holding the bag with your shitcoin while you dev'd multiple other ones. You are the scammer, not me. You never paid the invite bounty AND you have NO BUSINESS MODEL, you did NOT do anything promised other than get the coin listed on exchanges that have a ton of bots running rampant. Yeah, good job losing all of your investors money.

Do you have a business model? Nope.
Do I have a business model? Yep, it's on the previous page.

So it's actually not a "story". It's a proven fact that I was trying to save your shitcoin, but mostly I wanted to save your investors from losing all of their money. I guess now that you're back and I'm banned, it's right back into the shitter with this coin. Bye Felicia.
MonsterMax88

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:55:00 AM

And now what happen with this coin Zexcoin? what is the future because at this moment its appear that this coin is dead.... is like this???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: