Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:30:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Projects White paper Writing Services  (Read 135 times)
Mocoinaire (OP)

Activity: 211
Merit: 2

ICO Whitepaper Writer, Pitch Decks & Promoter

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:08:00 AM

Hi members,
I am a freelance writer with unmatched experience i white paper writing. In case you need a writer for your blockchain/ICO project do not hesitate to contact.
I am available via PM or email mocoinaire@gmail.com for further details.
Have a blessed and crypto day!

╬  ICO Whitepapers, Investor Pitch Deck, Press Release Writing, Place Your Order Today  Telegram @ICO_Services : https://t.me/ICO_Services ○ ╬
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:42:13 AM

Hi members,
I am a freelance writer with unmatched experience i white paper writing. In case you need a writer for your blockchain/ICO project do not hesitate to contact.

Can you post here those information you need from an employer in order to write an outstanding whitepaper, also try to post your cheapest rate you charge per page.

TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:50:06 AM

It would be beneficial for you to post previous work or samples of your writing.

Positivebetting
Mocoinaire (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:08:06 AM

Hi members,

Can you post here those information you need from an employer in order to write an outstanding whitepaper, also try to post your cheapest rate you charge per page.

I love the positive reply in writing clients white paper I usually request them to send a brief outline of their project as guided by the following template

1.Background – where and why it all began and summary of the whole project

Table of contents
2. Introduction – your market and why you need blockchain
3. Market analysis –, growth potential, competition
Specify the problem-how big is it? if it is solved, what does it unlock?
4. Introduction to product – what product or service you are offering based on market/problem
5. Product specific section – more detailed product specs, Technical – detailed description of technical specifications of the product and how it works
7. Use cases – examples of the product usage .take us through what the customer does when on the platform.
8. The pre-ICO – the terms of private placement or fund-raising pre-ICO
9. The ICO parameters – the terms for investors (follows below under separate STAGE)
10. Road map of development – what is done already, what needs to be done?
11. Financial projections – distribution of funds raised
12. Team – key team members and advisors
With information provided above I proceed to deliver high quality WP at a cost of $150 per 750 words though negotiable and depending on client requirements. Also note the fee also includes graphic design on the WP on the final total cost. I provide samples upon request by customers because of past issues with clients on grounds of privacy of their project.
Thank you!

╬  ICO Whitepapers, Investor Pitch Deck, Press Release Writing, Place Your Order Today  Telegram @ICO_Services : https://t.me/ICO_Services ○ ╬
twelveinone

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:33:53 PM

Hi are you available still?
Mocoinaire (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:08:55 PM

Sure, I am available I now have Discord app we can chat any time you free.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: