Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:54:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 5850 cards, and complaint!/request.  (Read 807 times)
m3sSh3aD (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 07:21:14 AM

hi all (again)

instead of helping you've deleted my posts. with no answer to why or anything. I came here to help and advise and all I wanted was to put info up for people in the CORRECT section. this board is behind a joke. so I'm going put information here. where no one who will give a damn about it will not see it. rothchilds running this board?

anyways, my point for coming on here is 5850's, I.e HARDWARE! I recently purchased a load of shapphire xtremes, all of which got upto 1000/300 when on 1.2 volts. pretty impressive and especially on a 4 card rig. the first card seems to do better when clicked down to 945 when all are going though other wise it SLOWS down with clicking up. weird. is it because monitor connected to it?

anyways, I just purchased another 5850 and i noticed the power connectors on the top, not at the back, vrms are closer to front of board and twice as many. the back of the board is slightly different and IT IS NOT ALLOWED OVERVOLT. shapphire xtreme they all are but this one is 299-23174-230sa, not 000sa. its a new revision.

so, I tried see what it could do with stock and low and behold, 1015/300 at 1.088 volt (stock), that's better than my other 6, which need 1.193 volt at least.

either its a good chip or these new revisions (with twice as many vrms) are looking at 1050 easy when the trixx comes out for them Smiley note, the 230sa at the end of the pn, not 000sa.

I have pics but due to stupid regs, moderators, board, whatever, I can't post in right section or nothing. least you can do want you want, need on the dark side. life doesn't need to be so hard people ha ha

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ruski

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 07:33:27 AM

Your posts are probably being deleted because they're crap, if you're going to start a pissing contest try actually bringing something to the table. You didn't even ask a question or make a request.

+1 for moar deletion.

tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 07:41:21 AM

I don't see any useful information here that hasn't already been said many times in many other places.
m3sSh3aD (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 07:51:16 AM

mm. I have Alot to add, if you knew what your talking about. shapphire have a card out that when volt modded may be able get 1100 core, that will mean well over the best 5850,5870 and all the new 6 series except 6990(duel card) I'm talking 500+ mhash from one card on stock fans. I believe due to a brand new revision ( this week). if you people don't want to hear about a card that's capable of the best mhash possible that costs 120 new, its your problem. if you knew what you were talking about you'd know the reluvance of my find.

I have picture evidence/help. so as for previous comments, you just don't get the point. 120 quid super cards. nothing to see here then obviously...

horribly offensive board. no wonder people can't find info on btc. worst board ever. admins happy with this behaviour to new members trying to show/help others. especially with money saving mega hashing cards. ill have em all then. bye
m3sSh3aD (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 07:57:19 AM

What is the point of this thread?
Are you trying to ask something? Or are you trying to advise people that non reference gpus cannot be volt modded?

NoT yet they can't. shapphire trixx as not added new revision, but there blazing at stock volt Smiley than any of my others which are volt modded to 1.2

This is why i want to post in hardware, not newbies section. you don't get me, or what I'm saying. I can give detailed help with miners and all sorts to get best out if them. but obviously I have nothing to add, after all the threads I've seen where people have just got it stone cold wrong. just a passing noob me...

mind the sarcasium Smiley

and I'm asking

1. let me post my information in the right section! where it will he appreciated yes!

2. let me post pictures showing new revisions and capabilities. difference in looks of revisions and scores so far acheived.

you see, people are interested in this, just cause you are not technically savay doesn't mean everyone is!
trentzb

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 08:00:02 AM

I got the complaint part but what was the request part?
m3sSh3aD (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 08:04:22 AM

I got the complaint part but what was the request part?

he he.  mod. finally. see my post above yours. I'm not asking a lot. 50 posts is a joke Smiley
trentzb

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 08:09:02 AM

he he.  mod. finally. see my post above yours. I'm not asking a lot. 50 posts is a joke Smiley

It is 5 posts + 4 hours online.

http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=15958.0
MiningBuddy

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

฿itcoin ฿itcoin ฿itcoin

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 08:11:16 AM

I also replied to your previous thread in regards to embedding images.
Using a service such as www.imgur.com and providing hard links is a much better approach in my opinion.

I'm not here to bitch and moan, but you really need to work on your posting quality. Grab a spell checking addon for firefox or something and proof read your posts.
I'm very interested in the trixx series cards and any information you have on them, but if the post looks to be churned out of someone poopy hole I will just stop reading, as will many others I'm sure.

Constructive criticism.  Kiss

m3sSh3aD (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 08:18:20 AM

I also replied to your previous thread in regards to embedding images.
Using a service such as www.imgur.com and providing hard links is a much better approach in my opinion.

I'm not here to bitch and moan, but you really need to work on your posting quality. Grab a spell checking addon for firefox or something and proof read your posts.
I'm very interested in the trixx series cards and any information you have on them, but if the post looks to be churned out of someone poopy hole I will just stop reading, as will many others I'm sure.

Constructive criticism.  Kiss

hey, thanks. I didn't see. have to sleep Smiley and it was deleted this morning Smiley

I'm wring on HTC desire s, linking and typing isn't the best to say the least. sorry. im sarcastic, it comes with being British or so they say Smiley

honestly, I have gem's to be shown. think ill wait till I have access on computer now though. phone bad for this.

technically info for technical people my info Smiley tis all

thanks for an answer, clearing things up Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: