Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 09:49:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommendations for Under 1$ Coins  (Read 639 times)
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:08:14 PM

I recommend Universa. Still cheap and has a steady trading volume. I suggest investing on potential ICOs.. You'll surely get good profits after tokensale. Just choose the legit ICOs .
cryptodagger

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:14:54 PM

Recommendations from other people wont give you gurantee that you will gain a lot after a couple of months of holding these coins,you need to be careful because picking these coins isnt not so simple like you are picking good candies,you will need to have a lot of research background with these projects so will have a good idea on how much you will get few months from now.

kreja

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:17:17 PM

Don't be limited by price, because what matters is potential. I've bought some cheap tokens and they're almost dead now, but the more expensive tokens I bought have give me a high ROI.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:20:16 PM

Bluzelle
Power Ledger
These are two projects that deserve attention. My advice is to buy unequivocally. These are real projects, with very much support. They will develop and naturally the price will grow. This is a very good choice.

How about WePower as well as Utrust and siacoin ?
I think these three projects are best and could be in the list of top 10 coins in future.

Am I spamming? Report me!
hollarolla

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:30:06 PM

dont look at the price of token, you should check capitalization of project and curculation supply of coins
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:10:12 PM

My recommendation for under $1 coins are BITB, RDD, SIACOIN, XVG and DOGE because those coins are looking very promising in future and also good for long term holding.
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:13:35 PM

think last time for ripple when it is below 1 dollar.. also verge mau be a good alternative..
integrap

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:16:02 PM

I would suggest people : bitcoin white and rebellious. But if you want to join ICO, you can check iOlite, KWHCoin and PolicyPal. These are very promising projects.

kap786
Copper Member

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 06:33:33 PM

Power Ledger is good coin and good dev team along with this you can look at this coin As per my Recommendations
Cardano
Kin
NEM
Stellar

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
dangershadow

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:41:38 PM

Some of The Coins under 1$ among which 2 of them I am Currently thinking to hold are

XVG
SUB

I am Thinkin of holding these two coins and other 3 in recommendation are

ADA
SNT
CND

They are great coins and there values might shoot. They are stable from some time and gaining value day by day you might not tell when they shoot really up.
X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:19:15 PM

if you consider coins that are cheaper than$ 1 then I keep XEM ADA RIPL AGI TEL all of them have a huge growth potential, and today the prices of these coins is just a gift for you. But remember that this is a long-term investment and enter into these coins I recommend absolutely free money

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:24:15 PM

Well, to be honest, there really is no difference between a project that costs $ 1000 and one that costs $ 1, because the goal of increasing your deposit does not really have such a dependency, the fact is how much this project is promising
janelleshepard

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:30:45 PM

Honestly , it's depending on your purpose. If you're looking for a coin for surfing purpose i suggest you to go with Ripples.
But if your purpose is about holding for a while i think you're better go with Siacoin because seems to me Siacoin is very potiental.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:31:07 PM

dont look at the price of token, you should check capitalization of project and curculation supply of coins

You just nailed it mate as most of us make these mistake but as far as my opinion goes I would prefer investing under $1 it would be ripple

Am I spamming? Report me!
Profuter

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:36:13 PM

I would like to invest 2000$ for alt coins under 1$ , my suggestions are these please guide me

Bluzelle
Power Ledger
Request Network
Substram

give your opinions on this and your suggestions?
I would advise to add WePower, Cardano, Universa. Before you buy, be sure to find out all about the project and only then invest your money. This is my personal opinion that these coins will give a good profit.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:39:04 PM

I would like to invest 2000$ for alt coins under 1$ , my suggestions are these please guide me

I have created the tokens WSPU2 and the ICO price is $0.001
With $2000 you have to much because the maximum ICO investment is $1000

But it is not advised to hold 100% of the WSPU2 tokens because the power will come if many tokenholders will get tokens.
But I suggest you to get 1% or so.
So your risk is small,but the potential to make profit big.

Goosebit.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:49:14 PM

Bluzelle
Power Ledger
Request Network
Substram

I am a fan of Power Ledger (POWR). I like the idea of Power Ledger. It is a platform where people can sell their electricity power that generated from their solar panels. A good project that can combine a future technology (Blockchain) and renewable energy. It also supported by the Australian Government if I am not mistaken. I wonder if this project can make a good collaboration with Envion. People will be able to sell their electricity power to power a mobile mining rig.
MKH
Copper Member

Activity: 231
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:49:29 PM

You can buy these coins under 1$, but if you want to hold long time..

1. Cred (current price 0.5$)
2. kickcoin ( current price 0.053$)
3. Ctx ( current price 0.022$)
4. Dent ( current price 0.029$)
tarlok01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:25:44 AM

I will recommend you to buy siacoin or ripple because these both are easily affordable and these are having good market potential. So just go for for them to get good output.
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:24:22 AM

Bluzelle
Power Ledger
Request Network
Substram

They are good choices and since you have made your decision after doing some research on them, then you should be fine. The reason I said that is because, it is a huge market and knowing that each market will perform at its own pace when the time comes is what is important but we cannot force it, the most important thing like what you have done, is holding a strong project and believing it gives you the long profit you want.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: