Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:35:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommendations for Under 1$ Coins  (Read 637 times)
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:06:33 AM

Bluzelle,Power Ledger,Request Network are all good choices, and when the bull market comes, I think there will be an exaggerated increase in these tokens.
I suggest you focus on DADI,experty.io, which is also two new ICO projects that have just ended, and the potential of these two projects is also very high.
The OP really do have a good choice, but he will thank me very soon if he ends up adding COSS and AdBank to his list. For the available exchanges, coinmarketcap should lead him right. COSS has done some wonders recently, even though not much before the market started with the wide correction, but this is a very promising coin and I believe it is going to do extremely great.

AdBank on the other hand is new on the block, it is a good project and its value right now is lower than the ICO due to the market correction as well and dumping by some bounty hunters, might be a good time to pick up for some good profit very soon.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:34:56 AM

I would like to invest 2000$ for alt coins under 1$ , my suggestions are these please guide me

Bluzelle
Power Ledger
Request Network
Substram

give your opinions on this and your suggestions?
It has always been a risk to invest in coins that are valued so. But on the other hand, the profit from this can be several times higher. I advise you to look at the coins Amb, Powr, Cob, Storm.
FinbarAdley

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:39:04 AM

I would like to invest 2000$ for alt coins under 1$ , my suggestions are these please guide me

Bluzelle
Power Ledger
Request Network
Substram

I will give you my opinions :-

Siacoin

Bitshares.

IOTA (this has the potential to change our payment method)
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:00:28 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 03:02:59 PM by chipzeru

Bluzelle
Power Ledger
Request Network
Substram

Good choicement mate especially the power ledger. POWR is a good project that supported by Australian Government, good for long term investment. I have some of POWR too. My other favourite picks are BTW, CRPT, TRAC, Storj, GNX. CRPT is i strongly recommend to buy as the price now is half of the ICO price and still not listed on the official exchange.

But for me, the most important to choose the altcoin is not about the price but the supply.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:50:19 PM

Go with XVG, Ripple, Sia coin, Golem, Powerleger and Pura as these all are below 1$ price and a good trading volume in all these coins . These coins can be hold for long term to get best earnings from them.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Anita1873

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:42:31 PM

There are many altcoins available for investment under 1$. But some of them have huge potential of growth and have good trading volumes too, these are Ripple, XVG, PURA, Power Ledger, Golem, Sia coin.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
technerd

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:44:59 PM

Just curious, why do you want to limit yourself to under $1?  As in all other things, it is not the quantity but the quality that matters.  For me, I would prefer asking for undervalued coins with great potential.  That may be a safer bet in terms of future proofing your growth.  Just my 2cents.

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:42:25 PM

Just curious, why do you want to limit yourself to under $1?  As in all other things, it is not the quantity but the quality that matters.  For me, I would prefer asking for undervalued coins with great potential.  That may be a safer bet in terms of future proofing your growth.  Just my 2cents.
I had the same refflection...10 tokens worth $1 is same than 1 token worth $10

Smeilz2017

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

HI : HEALTH

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:44:07 PM

Bluzelle
Power Ledger
Request Network
Substram

I think VIU is a Great choice. People now greatly underestimate the potential of decentralized Youtube, the coin is very cheap. People now greatly underestimate the potential of decentralized Youtube, the coin is very cheap, and its potential is huge, especially there is only alphatest.

HI : HEALTH           ┃┃           PRIVATE SALE
  ████████    The Global Ecosystem Analyst    ████████
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:16:48 AM

It is worth to pay attention on such coins, like Zilliqa (Platform) and SingularityNET (AI), which was not pumped yet and has a huge potential in near future.

Well, ICOs are good but that may take some time after the ICO before getting some good profit on them. There are some undervalued coins and tokens right now listed on exchanges already, and some of which OP has already considered, however, I still believe there are some who are crazily undervalued right now that can give a whole lot more in value in the long run, for example, like ADA and APPC. Might need to take a look at these two.
h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:18:50 AM

Bluzelle
Power Ledger
Request Network
Substram

I think if you want to invest for the long term you can buy GNT. GNT price is now very suite for buy
drogas

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:41:29 AM

I think Ripple is best if you're going to be hodling for the long term.

Will surely pay off.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:58:22 AM

Bluzelle
Power Ledger
Request Network
Substram

I think if you want to invest for the long term you can buy GNT. GNT price is now very suite for buy

For Golem with Power Ledger I heard so many times here. $200 is not a small amount, but nothing big too. For anyone
who wish to invest in crypto-currencies that should be a good start. Buy Golem for $200, next month buy Power Ledger
for $150, after next month invest $200 again in Ripple.
   In next 6 months you will have more then $1000 in crypto-currencies! In 2 years that $1000 can be $10000 or much
more, here everything is possible. There are many undervalued projects, some of them have a chance to cost a lot.
You can not make a mistake with buying any coin, question is which one of them will make highest rise, but all of them
will rise.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pat231

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:02:32 AM

Perhaps you should review the list of coins. On Cryptopia or Kucoin you can take a coin Cappa is a very good asset that will bring excellent profits to investors. And I was advised to take the coin WAX , there is on the stock exchange Bittrex

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
webmone

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:51:59 AM

Bluzelle
Power Ledger
Request Network
Substram

Power Ledger is cool — I think it will be wise to invest in it. I would also add here Cardano — I believe that this will be the fastest growing altcoin. You can also buy 10% of Ox cryptocurrency.
jomvill

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:41:52 AM

The true value of a coin is often determined by its market cap; however, a certain body of crypto investors are on the lookout for coins that trade for under $1. Here are five of the best.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: