Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:06:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT RESOURCES DO YOU GUYS USE WHEN LOOKING FOR ICOS  (Read 225 times)
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 03:27:51 PM

there is no one site with full information about all ICO so you have to search on many resources, a lot of things you can find on this forum

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:45:14 AM

i always use my brain when looking  at ico's

there is always a few things that look like it is too good to be true. but when they start promising payouts or increases or plain out lie about some things that is when i know something is bad.

i also use Reddit as my main source of information. if you search you will more then likely find somebody else with an opinion.

Yes everybody should made his/her own decision when it comes to ICO investment, but review web-page are providing general picture, and they can help to make this decision.

Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:48:02 AM

HEY EVERYONE NEW TO THE ICO INVESTING SIDE OF CRYPTO SO JUST WANTED SOME ADVICE AS TO WHERE TO FIRST START LOOKING FOR NEW ICOS
ALSO WHAT ARE SOME RESOURCES YOU USE TO RATE ICOS HELPPPPPPPPPPP

The most easiest way is to hit their ANN scetion and after that various blogs such as medium, steemit, and Pinterest etc. The later options are important because they are made by bounty participant who actually study the whole project before posting it onto the blog sites and thus they take out the positive and negative sides of the project thus giving us opportunity to explore the project in wide sense. This is my strategy and most of the people will just tell you to hit the whitepaper etc but going through this way can shorten your time of study and you can get real idea about the ICO project.
mashino12

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:49:29 AM

First of all, I read a technical document. In the second I look at what they have already realized. In the third I communicate in a telegram, I look at the responsiveness of the team. Number of people in the project, how many bonuses do you want to give on the presale. When tokens are unlocked and charged), many factors
Gifolote

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:45:32 AM

When I study ICO, I always look at the technical document. I read different forums, people's opinions, I see what they want to realize. But there are always percentages that they can deceive you.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: