Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:43:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Combine dwarf + ethpool, evaluate most profitable proportion  (Read 100 times)
Atlen (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:32:53 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 05:45:21 AM by Atlen

Dear all,
I am new in this area and i have started to invest in cloud mining a few months ago.
My target is ethereum because i like the idea behind.
Cloud mining provider HashFlare suggests to define the proportion dwarf/ethpool while mining the ethereum.
Based on my decision, the part of my capacity in MH/s will dedicated to dwarf pool, the rest to ethpool accordingly.
As for now, the proportion is 50/50.
The question is how to evaluate the profitability of each mentioned pool within last months in amount of ETH per MH/s. It could support me with adjustment of proportion. The stats of cloud miner are available, but i would like to use authentic data from the pools to discover if there are difference in-between.
I cannot find the statistics by pools for such a long period, only few days. Or the stats are not presented in a format easy to transmit to excel for further comparison in table view.
Please help me to find the data or might be someone has already did such exercise.
I do appreciate any help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: