Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:12:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO pool groups?  (Read 386 times)
Mir Jan (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:11:25 AM

What are ICO pool groups? And why are they so hard to find?
Kindly post some links of the pool groups.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jkw224

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:27:50 AM

Trident Capital  https://t.me/joinchat/IJRUTxACOo9kNuXzqNhwKw
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:57:04 AM

I believe these refer to pooling of funds to join presale that requires high minimum investment but also gives out higher bonus.
I would say only join groups where you know the person or  where there are smart contracts to ensure you are not defrauded.

nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:59:47 AM

Don't know what you mean about hard to find I think if you look you will find them. There is an ANN for one here on this forum called Gambit, they are a private group that offers that can kind of thing, check them out.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
rayhaan

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:01:26 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 06:45:41 AM by rayhaan

Look into Blockchain IG a group formed by myself and others

https://t.me/blockchainIG
https://discord.gg/meX9faC
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:48:07 PM

I don’t meet ICO pools often. Maybe it is because they are not very popular. I know the only one project where the investors were organized such pools. It is Telegram ICO. It is so because participation in this project is restricted.
mmiller442

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:45:21 PM

There are pools popping up in many places, just make sure to do your diligence and contact the admins to get comfortable with them because there are scammers out there.  Conversely, there are some very good ones.  Here are a few:

1035 Club
ICO PP
Moon Syndicate

You should be able to google them to find each.  Good luck!
Abigail.Parsons

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:49:58 PM

The majority of pooling scheams in crypto are quite suspect in my opinion . Anything that involves handing nicer your private keys on the promise of future returns seems to be a risk considering the lack of regulation and the amount of exit scams have popped up. Not to say that this business model is bogus, I think it has huge potential, pooling limited resources together for a greater goal. It sounds great I just think maybe at the moment it's still to early for me
cryptolover4time

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:43:59 AM

Get premium deals and independant researchs on the best upcoming ICOs

We serve our community the best deals from our panel of ICO projects we work with.

https://www.crypto-compass.io/

Our negotiated deals. We do not pool, you do all process on the ICO website (kyc, payment...).

We have ambassador agreements with all the projects we work with. 
We only propose utility token projects from registered companies with legal opinion.
We meet the founders in person and are very selective on the quality of the proposed projects.

Independant Due Diligences on the selected projects

We work with a network of independant experts coming from financial and crypto world to serve you operational due diligence with more than 150 criterias on the selected projects.
We scrutinize among others : business model, competition, technology, legal, token structuration, team background
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:16:18 AM

The majority of pooling scheams in crypto are quite suspect in my opinion . Anything that involves handing nicer your private keys on the promise of future returns seems to be a risk considering the lack of regulation and the amount of exit scams have popped up. Not to say that this business model is bogus, I think it has huge potential, pooling limited resources together for a greater goal. It sounds great I just think maybe at the moment it's still to early for me
Sometimes I wonder why people would share their private keys with someone when that is the first thing you are told not to do and then when I see they are offered bigger returns in their investment everything makes sense, people are very lazy and do not want to make any effort and so they give their money to someone else to make money for them but as we may guess they never see that money again.
cryptoyosh

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:34:10 AM

That is why pooling is bad.

Take a look on the TG , you ge the link after register on https://www.crypto-compass.io/

It is not pooled, you do all process on the ICO website (kyc, payment...), no risk....  you just get negociated deal price that's it...

pooling is risky because you need to trust the person, they can be hacked or be simply a scam.

empowrofficial
Copper Member

Activity: 161

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:49:46 AM

Take a look on the TG , you ge the link after register on https://www.crypto-compass.io/

It is not pooled, you do all process on the ICO website (kyc, payment...), no risk....  you just get negociated deal price that's it...

pooling is risky because you need to trust the person, they can be hacked or be simply a scam.

I would imagine the legit pools would offer some type of escrow service - or is that not the case?

empowr.com   //   #GET YOUR SHARE : AIRDROP
The inventor of virtual currency - Community gets initial supply for free
cryptoyosh

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:26:21 AM

CryptoCompass do NOT pool for trust, security and legal matters.

We have a book of 1M$ and 10% extra bonus; we will redistribute the 100k$ according to different rules explained in our TG.

for more information go to www.crypto-compass.io

exemple of research : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cIjzcg6vCEuxDKETF_14BjdbAOyOO36I/view

Ethersocial
Copper Member

Activity: 110

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 12:35:31 AM

I have never heard about that. I'm also curious!
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:33:26 AM

I think soon will be some share market for ICO - where you can find all projects

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
Daria_daria1992

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:01:01 AM

At all I do not trust such pools.  In Telegramare often offered such pools.  But I believe that you can create pools only with familiar people.  And when unfamiliar  people write, and they propose to join their pool, it's a scam.

[/center]
sksshopee

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:24:36 AM

Looking for decent Telegram/Discord Trading/ICO Groups.you only need to click on each ICO at this site, then each ICO will have a corresponding telegram group. https://icodrops.com
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:45:10 AM

It is not pooled, you do all process on the ICO website (kyc, payment...), no risk....  you just get negociated deal price that's it...

And this right there is why we should never put our money in any of those pools, we need to trust in the person that is gathering the money, bitcoin and most other coins are trustless currencies which means that we avoid to have to trust in someone in order to perform a trade, we do not need a third party telling us what is good or bad for us and this is precisely what this pooling of funds is about so it is a terrible idea and you will lose your coins.
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:34:43 AM

ICO pools are group of people that put funds together to invest into ICO in private sale. Getting into private sales in ICO requires a huge amount of money and many could not afford and best thing to do is to pool funds together and invest. Alot of ICO pool exist but you just have to be careful because you might pool funds and the group will disappear with it and you will lose all your money.

Evangeline2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:56:45 AM

Many ico projects have been sold by the ico website, but many of these ico projects are very bad, which damages the interests of many investors.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: