Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:49:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Significant reduction in electricity costs for asics.  (Read 350 times)
webcoincash (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:15:10 AM

Significant reduction in electricity costs for asics.
Perhaps all this is possible.
At the moment, the cost of the crypto currency has fallen, complexity is increasing, and electricity consumption is not changing, but is growing.
We have developed a project to reduce power consumption, in some cases, generally go to 0.
Write your suggestions or suggestions may be useful in refining the equipment.
The urgency of this revision will be for those who live in houses with a gas or electric boiler.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BazsiBazsi

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:21:09 AM

What are you talking about? Hacking the electric meter on your house?
ViperGuyMike

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:31:08 AM

What are you talking about? Hacking the electric meter on your house?
lol, hopefully he is talking about solar or something...
manji

Activity: 210
Merit: 174

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:35:56 AM

You must write on the WHITEPAPER, how that tools working to reduce an electricity. How the someone trust you,if your tools never tested and shown to the public.

gomeZLTC

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:26:42 PM

I didn't get it, your sort explanations didn't clear enough for me. so, even you didn't know what kind equipment that wants to build? or what? Replacing electricity source with another one? if the last I'm asking is what you mean, we need stable voltage to keep our hardware safe.
treanski

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:42:43 PM

maybe he is talking about fusion power? free energy for the world! -.-  Huh Grin

NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:00:23 PM

yes, please do tell us how you broke the laws of physics by reducing energy costs to 0  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
webcoincash (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:42:18 PM

At the moment, the cost of the crypto currency has fallen, complexity is increasing, and electricity consumption is not changing, but is growing.
We have developed a project to reduce power consumption, in some cases, generally go to 0.
The urgency of this revision will be for those who live in houses with a gas or electric boiler.

We do not raise funds for release, but we want to hear opinions and reasoning. Briefly, the heat emitted by the chips is transferred to the heat carrier, which can be any. You can supply the heating pipes in the house. This is relevant for homes with gas or electric boiler.
ViperGuy

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:49:29 PM

We do not raise funds for release, but we want to hear opinions and reasoning. Briefly, the heat emitted by the chips is transferred to the heat carrier, which can be any. You can supply the heating pipes in the house. This is relevant for homes with gas or electric boiler.

Sorry dude, "zero-point energy" is not possible. And if you found a solution to reclaim 100% of heat loss, you need to publish it to an energy/physics group and claim you Nobel prize money.
 Cheesy
huntingthesnark

Activity: 357
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 03:59:14 PM

Yeah, thermodynamics is not so easily cheated. Using a heat exchanger to recoup some of the costs would work, minus losses, although only plausible for larger outfits, I'd imagine.

For the latest Crypto news and alts info check out https://coinsjar.info/
webcoincash (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:09:57 PM

Yeah, thermodynamics is not so easily cheated. Using a heat exchanger to recoup some of the costs would work, minus losses, although only plausible for larger outfits, I'd imagine.
Loss of course there is, but the reduction in electricity costs is significant.
Earnings, there is no noise, dust.
At home it's warm
webcoincash (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:13:26 PM

Apply heat from the ashki almost everywhere, from home to greenhouses.
webcoincash (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:22:15 AM

A prototype of equipment will be ready soon.
MarkAz

Activity: 687
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:23:02 AM

This doesn't sound like zero point nonsense - but it isn't anything new either.  What it sounds like he's talking about is just a liquid cooling setup, where you're using your household heating demands as your radiator... I built a bunch of S5's back in the day liquid cooled with that kit from China, and when it got cold it was like a free heater, since you're 'waste' heat is being used to heat your home.  Of course, I live in the desert, so this sort of application is more for novelty than practicality - but if you lived in a cold climate, and had something like radiant floors or baseboard heating, then it would probably be pretty cool.

As I said, other places have tried to do similar things in the past - the problem in most cases is the offset in savings just isn't that substantial - if you spend $100 to heat your home per month, then that's all you're going to save.  Sure, you'll get extra heat for free, but unless you want to live in a sauna you'll probably just end up venting it outdoor anyway.  Here's one of the more recent examples of this:

https://www.curbed.com/2017/11/9/16619032/bitcoin-mining-heat-homes-siberia-russia

Either way, it will be interesting to see what their implementation looks like... At worse it will be another liquid cooling option for people interested in those - either for the heat displacement benefits, or the noise benefit.
webcoincash (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:57:57 AM

This doesn't sound like zero point nonsense - but it isn't anything new either.  What it sounds like he's talking about is just a liquid cooling setup, where you're using your household heating demands as your radiator... I built a bunch of S5's back in the day liquid cooled with that kit from China, and when it got cold it was like a free heater, since you're 'waste' heat is being used to heat your home.  Of course, I live in the desert, so this sort of application is more for novelty than practicality - but if you lived in a cold climate, and had something like radiant floors or baseboard heating, then it would probably be pretty cool.

As I said, other places have tried to do similar things in the past - the problem in most cases is the offset in savings just isn't that substantial - if you spend $100 to heat your home per month, then that's all you're going to save.  Sure, you'll get extra heat for free, but unless you want to live in a sauna you'll probably just end up venting it outdoor anyway.  Here's one of the more recent examples of this:

https://www.curbed.com/2017/11/9/16619032/bitcoin-mining-heat-homes-siberia-russia

Either way, it will be interesting to see what their implementation looks like... At worse it will be another liquid cooling option for people interested in those - either for the heat displacement benefits, or the noise benefit.

Yes, this is for a pro-global climate.
But there is an opportunity to use in hot countries.
Electricity will not be saved, but there will be no dust and noise.
NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:39:52 AM

Well if you want to use excess heat to heat water / a house, that is nothing new. There is even a company that does that, i forgot their name, but they put servers in your house and pay for part of the electricity, and in exchange you get the heat.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
MarkAz

Activity: 687
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:22:57 AM

I'd love to hear what ideas you have for hot climates - last summer it got up to almost 50c (120f), but thankfully since it's the desert evap works wonders.  I'm not aware of anything that is efficient at converting heat into cold short of something like an ammonia loop, but I tend to limit my DIY adventures to things that don't use lethal gas if you screw up.  Wink  The biggest issue that I'm aware of with something like that is that the heat-density of mining gear isn't high enough to make it cost effective - but of course if you were running a chiller loop or something similar, then it would be an option.
webcoincash (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:27:44 AM

Well if you want to use excess heat to heat water / a house, that is nothing new. There is even a company that does that, i forgot their name, but they put servers in your house and pay for part of the electricity, and in exchange you get the heat.

Consider differently
a person has several asics they work at home, there are certain costs for electricity.
We put our cooling system, we feed into the heating system.
It gets rid of noise, dust.
We get heat in the house.
The costs of heating water for heating are immediately removed.
This is of course seasonal, in the warm period, a cooling radium
webcoincash (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:31:55 AM

I'd love to hear what ideas you have for hot climates - last summer it got up to almost 50c (120f), but thankfully since it's the desert evap works wonders.  I'm not aware of anything that is efficient at converting heat into cold short of something like an ammonia loop, but I tend to limit my DIY adventures to things that don't use lethal gas if you screw up.  Wink  The biggest issue that I'm aware of with something like that is that the heat-density of mining gear isn't high enough to make it cost effective - but of course if you were running a chiller loop or something similar, then it would be an option.

For a hot climate, there is one finalization, but not yet tested.
Master One

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Wanna buy a Tesla? Visit TeslaBargain.com first!

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 07:32:47 AM

When I'm going to start over building a new house, I'm integrating a mining room into the whole design to be able to reuse the heat as much as possible. Other than that, it's solar & the cheapest possible power provider, but that's pretty much it. Power never is for free, if you think anything else you are delusional. All you can do is to optimize the overall design.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: