Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:53:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Chek - brings together charity, business, and future🔥  (Read 8112 times)
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:27:05 AM

If the positive impact of the crypto currency on the scope of charity is clear, how can charity positively affect the development of crypto market?
How did you decide that charity would somehow positively influence the crypto market. In my opinion, there's nothing to expect.
LudmilaMarcin

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:34:14 AM

If the positive impact of the crypto currency on the scope of charity is clear, how can charity positively affect the development of crypto market?
How did you decide that charity would somehow positively influence the crypto market. In my opinion, there's nothing to expect.
He decided so, because it's written on the company's website and in their technical documentation. As for the question itself, the positive impact will be that charity will bring many new users to crypto market.
scifilover

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:43:00 AM

He decided so, because it's written on the company's website and in their technical documentation. As for the question itself, the positive impact will be that charity will bring many new users to crypto market.
I thought about this and was right! By the way, experts Check did not consider how many new users can get crypto market from this?
LudmilaMarcin

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:50:04 AM

I thought about this and was right! By the way, experts Check did not consider how many new users can get crypto market from this?
Now it is difficult to predict, too little initial data. But as soon as the data is enough, someone will necessarily make a prediction. In any case, it will be positive!
scifilover

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:58:07 AM

Now it is difficult to predict, too little initial data. But as soon as the data is enough, someone will necessarily make a prediction. In any case, it will be positive!
Well, I understand. And will crypto market receive any other benefits from a charity?
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:17:53 AM

Does anyone know how many tokens the company allocated to the ICO?
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:27:59 AM

Does anyone know how many tokens the company allocated to the ICO?
80% of tokens from the emission of 400 million Cheks were allocated to the ICO.
arakx

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:10:26 PM

Does the project team receive tokens after the end of the ICO?
ro777jer

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:27:22 PM

Does the project team receive tokens after the end of the ICO?
They are provided with 60 million Check tokens.
dort

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:09:58 PM

Does your company consider the option that through Check donations will be made not only physical, but also legal entities?
robinzzon

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:44:26 PM

Will the presence of the crypto currency in the field of charity affect the image and popularity of the detachment as a whole?
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:17:28 PM

You plan that the work of Check will allow you to receive significant amounts of funding to charitable organizations. Can you roughly calculate how much these volumes will increase in comparison with what we have now?
woodcoin

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:59:39 PM

What kind of fundraising tool and how will it help the development of charity?
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:36:26 PM

To increase the demand for your token, charities on the Check platform will be able to receive donations only with your tokens?
Mat24

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:33:20 AM

I’m getting acquainted with the glossary of the project. I came across “Charity Blockchain Association”. I figured it out, it was some kind of "fair charity fund". Can anyone explain, how they differ from existing charity funds?
Mops

Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:41:17 AM

I’m getting acquainted with the glossary of the project. I came across “Charity Blockchain Association”. I figured it out, it was some kind of "fair charity fund". Can anyone explain, how they differ from existing charity funds?
I think, they don’t differ at ll. Just here, all donations will be made with Cheks tokens and no other currencies will be accepted.
hillrombed293

Activity: 76
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:51:12 AM

I think, they don’t differ at ll. Just here, all donations will be made with Cheks tokens and no other currencies will be accepted.
What made you think that there was no difference?? Don’t you consider the fact that all accounting of such funds will be conducted through blockchain technology? In general, this is the main difference between the "fair funds" in Check and those that exist now.
Mat24

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:57:53 AM

What made you think that there was no difference?? Don’t you consider the fact that all accounting of such funds will be conducted through blockchain technology? In general, this is the main difference between the "fair funds" in Check and those that exist now.
Does the use of blockchain technology give funds any advantages in accounting?
hillrombed293

Activity: 76
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:06:15 AM

Of course. All fund’s accounting becomes fully transparent. It will be available to everyone to check. In other words, that will guarantee, that the funds are spent properly, not on some fraudulent actions.
Mat24

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:12:08 AM

Of course. All fund’s accounting becomes fully transparent. It will be available to everyone to check. In other words, that will guarantee, that the funds are spent properly, not on some fraudulent actions.
So, absolutely anyone will be able to view all the accounts? Will this process be difficult to carry out?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: