Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:57:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Chek - brings together charity, business, and future🔥  (Read 8112 times)
Mat24

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:03:09 AM

In some countries charity has low level of popularity ‘cause of scam, so it’ll be difficult for Check One to gain popularity in such markets.   
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:09:13 AM

In some countries charity has low level of popularity ‘cause of scam, so it’ll be difficult for Check One to gain popularity in such markets.   
The company is planning to start increase the level of popularity and trust to charity in all the countries, including the ones where these characteristics are extremely low. Investors have nothing to worry about. Check One will become popular everywhere, in my opinion.
Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:15:34 AM

The company is planning to start increase the level of popularity and trust to charity in all the countries, including the ones where these characteristics are extremely low. Investors have nothing to worry about. Check One will become popular everywhere, in my opinion.
Yes, it will, if there will be activities carried out in this direction. Has the management of the organization already decided low it will do this?
WealthyMatt

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:21:25 AM

Why do we need blockchain for it?
Mops

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:24:26 AM

Yes, it will, if there will be activities carried out in this direction. Has the management of the organization already decided low it will do this?
Charity Blockchain Association which will fulfill a set of function in order to reach desired characteristics in all the regions will be created in order to increase the level of popularity and trust to the project.  
LudmilaMarcin

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:33:22 AM

Charity Blockchain Association which will fulfill a set of function in order to reach desired characteristics in all the regions will be created in order to increase the level of popularity and trust to the project.  
I’m wondering what will do, let’s say, CBA.
Mops

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:42:17 AM

For example, it will popularize blockchain technologies by describing its advantages in the charity area. When people understand that this process will become transparent and the opportunity of fraud will be excluded, the popularity of charity will start growing.
LudmilaMarcin

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:48:06 AM

For example, it will popularize blockchain technologies by describing its advantages in the charity area. When people understand that this process will become transparent and the opportunity of fraud will be excluded, the popularity of charity will start growing.
In yr opinion, will the project itself gain popularity, too?
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:35:00 AM

How many tokens have already been sold during pre-ICO?
ggcript

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:39:15 AM

How many tokens have already been sold during pre-ICO?
Unfortunately, the site doesn’t provide this info. Most likely, the results will be announced after the end of pre-ICO.
Artem1P1

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 11:09:20 AM

The idea of donations should take its rightful place in crypto. A useful and interesting project. Many of us have the opportunity to help those in need.
You can tell more what new opportunities Blockchain?

Hi Sergiose,

Are you asking specifically about 1+1 project or charity in general?

We use Blockchain technology for the following opportunities:

1) To solve transparency problem for charitable foundations.

Many people don't understand how charity foundations work and don't trust them. When you donate money, I bet you want to be sure the foundation is not doing anything shady and you want to track your donation as well as see the results of your help!

We use Blockchain to make foundations transparent to the public. To do so, the foundations upload their income and expenses into Blockchain, and everyone can see foundations' financials and track your own donations.

We called this collection of data Public Charity Ledger, and it is going to be an industry standard. We're from Russia, so we're starting local, but our goal is to be global and decentralized as much as possible.

While everybody is talking about solving transparency for charity, we're already doing it. Currently, we have two TOP50 foundations from Russia that already uploading their real data to Blockchain (these are the first and only foundations in the world that went blockchain!!) and by 2019 our goal is to have 25 000 foundations worldwide. By then the foundation that will not be uploading their financials to Blockchain will be out of business.

While we create the infrastructure for Charity 2.0, we manage all the processes, but when we finish it, all will become public domain and will be managed by the DAO.

Here are the explorer for Russian foundations:
https://charityblockchain.ru

The website for English spoken countries (demo data):
https://charityblockchain.info

2) We founded Charity Blockchain Association.

It is a decentralized organization for honest,charitable foundations that wish to go blockchain and increase their public trust and transparency.

Here you can read about the association
https://charityblockchain.ru/association
Rules & principles:
https://charityblockchain.ru/terms

We have many more foundations on our way.

3) Creation of Chek.

We use donations data from Public Charity Ledger to issue Chek, a token of good deeds. We use this mechanism to create a new currency backed by good deeds and secured by the public trust in charitable organizations. After all, value of money is based on trust.

Our goal is to make Chek as popular and widely accepted as bitcoin and fiat money. We believe in decentralized money as an alternative to the old ideology of monopoly centralized money. We will work hard so that Chek takes its worthy niche in a kaleidoscope of different currencies.

At the heart of the check is a unique idea - the issue of a token for donations to foundations. It will spread the Chek among socially responsible citizens.

Our key task is to maximize the infrastructure for acceptance of Chek. It is being achieved through partnerships, a loyalty program, and an own marketplace.

4) Getone Blockchain

We're creating a unique blockchain network based on Proof-of-Authority with charitable foundations and socially responsible companies as the verified nodes (members of the association).

The idea is an industrial blockchain for companies and projects like One⁺¹ (currently we run on Etherium, but we will migrate to Getone) that need an inexpensive way to record a lot of data into Blockchain.

One the differences from other Blockchain such as Bitcoin is Getone’s incentive structure. Instead of having cryptocurrency “miners” compete against one another for the entire crypto-lottery prize, every time a Getone node confirms a block of transactions, the cryptocurrency reward gets dispersed across the network to all nodes, thus, supporting the charities worldwide.

Companies and projects will use Check to buy Getone tokens to pay for data recording.

5) Donations in cryptocurrency

We will use Chek and Loyalty Program's reward points to create a legal way to donate money to charitable foundations in any cryptocurrency.

Let me know if you have any questions. Our problem is that we're a complex infrastructural project, privately funded and we do not talk much about what we are working on. We are trying to fix this and looking forward to building a community of supporters who will help us to polish our ideas and go fully decentralized.

Artem Garashko, CTO of 1+1
Artem1P1

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 11:56:53 AM

Why did u decide that people that donate their money will come to cryptoeconomics? It seems to me that they’re doing their good deeds even without cryptoeconomy and there’s nothing to change.
Modern charity area has a range of problems. The use of blockchain allows to solve them fast and easy and improve this area!

I have never heard that there’re problems in this area…
Perhaps you havent heard because you arent a participant of this area. All in all, the main problem is absence of ordinary people’s trust to the charity originations. The reason is that some charity organizations turn out to be scammers.

Yep, the problem is really wide spread. But how will Check solve it?
The solution is obvious: blockchain will make the accountancy of all the charity organizations transparent. In case of centralized organizations it’s impossible. Blockchain opens new opportunities for this area.
What will it give? Will it really improve the reputation if the charity organizations?

This conversation is actually nice.
Gaining insights on how Chek might address issues.
But the question is - will they really solve those issues?
And with this kind of project, I just really hope that they will not use charity purposes as a front in any kind of self gain. But, I doubt that will happen.

Hi TimeTeller,

Please allow me to answer your questions and remove any doubts.

> But the question is - will they really solve those issues?

We're not just planning; we're doing it already Smiley

As I wrote in the reply above, to Sergiose, we have launched Charity Blockchain Association and lining up the foundations that wish to upload their financial activities into blockchain.

Another week I laugh when my brother bought batteries that he purchased in a small mom N pop store because he did not need them at all, but the seller was too insistent, and he said the portion of funds from a sale would go to charities. So, I guess, since my brother is also working on One+1, he decides to participate in charity himself Smiley

I thought it was BS, but how would I know for sure if it is a legit donation? When we know someone personally we feel a certain level of trust towards a person based on the relationship history that helps us to decide whether to take a deal or not. This is why the personal relationships in the society are so important.

But if we don't know the person, how can we decide? The traditional approach in society for thousands of years is through a middlemen. There has to be an authoritative figure or organization that everyone trust. This what banks, notaries, governments, etc. are for. So, if I wanted to check whether there will be a donation from a battery sale, I could have request agreements or any other proof from the seller. Who would want to bother with this everytime you want to help? And then how would I be certain that the money was actually donated? Only by auditing the accounting books next month. But this is just a time waste and pain in... Smiley

So, here is where the [Suspicious link removed]es in. The champion of trust. It brings trust in an enviroment where parties don't trust each other and do not require an expensive intermediary (who often get corrupted when seizing a power Smiley ).

Sorry for the lyrical deviation, let's get back to how One+1 solves the trust.

Our technology does similar stuff that others are doing in other industries like tracking individual items (beef imports, goods, cars, parts, etc.) - it allows to track individual donations.

In the same situation with the batteries, the seller would have asked my brother for his Donator ID or offer to register in a One+1 global loyalty program and get one. My brother would see a donation in his account and would have received the status update and reports from the charity foundation.

We're developing various tools to engage donators with the charity via mobile app, chatbots, email, text messages.

On top of that, for each donation, the donator and charitable foundation will get Chek as a reward, which is a good incentive for the loyalty program for the businesses as well as a way to attract more money into charity sphere.

> And with this kind of project, I just really hope that they will not use charity purposes as a front in any kind of self gain. But, I doubt that will happen.

Our long-term aim is to decentralize. We just want to build infrastructure for Charity 2.0, step down and be part of DAO like everyone else. Thanks for your trust! Smiley

Artem1P1

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:03:44 PM

I want to know the current pre-sale progress information. Please let me know.

Hi

The information is located on our ICO website
https://charityblockchain.io/

We have raised ~$120K so far and pre-sale ends in 5 days.
Do not miss your chance to get 20% discount.

Join our info channels to stay up to date:

https://t.me/oneplusone_en (EN)
https://t.me/oneplusone_ru (RU)
https://twitter.com/1p1_blockchain
https://www.facebook.com/1p1.blockchain/
https://vk.com/1p1.blockchain
https://charityblockchain.io/#subscription (email newsletter)
liliafan

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:42:37 PM

just do it
Artem1P1

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 01:03:56 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 02:38:58 PM by Artem1P1

Project seems interesting, but how you will provide 100% safety?

Hi sartredd,

Let's get to know each other, so there is trust ! Smiley

It is a good question and probably our CEO and others should join the conversation, I will ask. Here are my 5 cents from my engineering perspective:

1) We have a brilliant team and founders of One+1 have experience in launching large projects.

I have personally been involved in IT since my childhood because my father is a programmer. I'm a developer in the second generation. We have an IT development firm with a technical team which has been working together for as long as I remember myself.

I am originally from Russia, but for about ten years I was living in the US. I was a founding employee and first developer in CXI (https://ceifx.com, https://ebcfx.com), who is now one of the largest currency exchange companies in North America.  I made a system an ERP system for this business and then managed a large international IT team. We successfully went IPO on TSX and OTC in 2013.

Besides the engineers, the founding team also have members with massive experience in other spheres: business, OPS, marketing, law, accounting, etc. Our people has experience in the creation of various products from a retail bank TOP-100 from scratch to launching the best loyalty programs in the country. So, it is a pretty well-rounded team with a history working together.

You can learn more about us from our website or white-paper. Recently, we received a suggestion that we need to do KYC our team on the listings websites. We'll do it soon, so you can be sure we're real people Smiley

2) We have a legit and working business and working products and prototypes.

We achieved the following:

• Founded Charity Blockchain Association https://charityblockchain.ru/association
  • Functioning marketplace at https://1p1.io/market (soon will be in English)
  • Signed agreements with 20+ retailers and selling their goods on the marketplace
  • Signed agreements with 20+ charitable foundations and donating proceeds from sales on marketplace
  • Blockchain Explorer at https://charityblockchain.ru/foundations
  • Sales of celebrity lots are carried out in partnership with the largest charity event platform, Share the Good Things. For example, among super-stars was a well-known professional basketball player, Andrei Kirilenko. https://1p1.io/market/product/523
  • Koshelek (The Wallet), the largest retail aggregator, is the project’s partner. It aggregates many socially oriented businesses.
  • An agreement has been signed with United Way’s representative office in Russia on strategic cooperation and verification of Russian and foreign nonprofits

Loyalty program prototype will launch real soon. And more.

3) We have been privately funded and working almost a year now. ICO for us is just one of the ways to raise funds as well a platform to promote our vision and technology. We also working with VCs and philanthropists.

4) Goltsblat BLP, an international law firm, now determines the jurisdiction for us and in the coming month an office will be opened.

Artem1P1

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 01:41:54 PM

How are you going to attract people to use your project for charity? Why do you think people would like to use crypto for these purposes?

Hi Valermos

> How are you going to attract people to use your project for charity?

Simple strategy:

1) We get all charitable foundations aboard

We solve trust problems for charitable foundations and help them to raise more money.  Last year we were busy testing our ideas and signing agreements with charitable foundations, which is a proof our concept works.

2) Donations data from foundations allows building a large leads database

There are 700 thousand charitable organizations in the world. These organizations exist thanks to people who support them: fund them through donations, volunteer assistance, etc. 

When a new foundation joins the Association and starts importing its financials into Public Charity Ledger, we collect contact information of the donators and offer them to register in our One+1 loyalty program on behalf of the charitable foundation.

For example, the Fight Against Leukemia, the first charitable foundation in the world that joined the Association and started to upload their financials into Blockchain, in January 2017, attracted 3 398 333,69 Rubles (~ $60K) from ~800 donators. Almost all of them provided their e-mail or phone number when made the donation to a foundation.

Fight Against Leukemia's data: https://charityblockchain.ru/foundation/2

You can see the number gets quite big on a global scale. There are 1.5 bln donators making $700 bln being donated each year. This is 1% of World GPD.

3) Growing Chek acceptance infrastructure and scaling the system

There is one step left from a loyalty program to crypto-economy. People get an app where they track their reward points and can exchange them to/from Chek. Thus, making Chek an exchange mean for other cryptocurrencies and way in for people to the crypto world.

As far as the scaling, we achieving it through the integration of the loyalty program with retailers and retail aggregators.

For business - we provide a large leads database of wealthy people (a lot of people who donate are financially secure citizens). In addition, we provide a loyalty program with high customer engagement and return rate since people get involved into helping others via gamification, not just simply earning bonus points - they earn points by helping through buying goods from the business.

For charities - we provide extra money because the business donates part of the sale proceeds to charities.

Participants of the loyalty program - earn reward points, get to track the donation business makes on their behalf and engage with the cause they're supporting via mobile apps, blockchain explorer, chatbots, reports from the charities, etc.

We are negotiating with top aggregators, which accumulated tens of thousands of businesses. We can not yet disclose the names, but stay tuned in.

---

This is our vision in three simple steps that integrates business and charity into a single effective ecosystem via a global loyalty program and Chek token. Let me know if you have any questions.

Artem1P1

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 01:48:17 PM

Your ICO will start right after pre-ICO?

Yes, but right after a small break. Pre Sale ends on March 20th and Sale starts on April 10th.
Artem1P1

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:10:34 PM

Could you tell us more about your ERP system? There are only a few words about it in the white paper. And I am interested in this idea.

As engineers, we have developed ERP systems in the past for various industries: currency exchange, truck trailers manufacturing, beer brewing factory, etc.

In charity fields, when we started to work on One+1 project, we soon found out that many charitable foundations lack IT resources and decent accounting system. Many of them do their activity in Excel.

Currently, we have a few foundations (two you can already see https://charityblockchain.ru and more coming) with whom we're working closely on creating an industry standard and protocol for uploading data to the blockchain.

We need to streamline the import of foundations' bookkeeping data into our Public Charity Ledger. Currently, we're doing a lot of manual labor, which is okay for now, but our goal is to have 25000 foundations by 2019, and there is no way we can pull this job manually.

And even if when we provide the foundation with API to import their data automatically, there is still a roadblock: foundations' lack of IT resources and lack of standardized accounting process.

So, instead of developing custom integration processes for each foundation, we decided to create an ERP system for charities and give it away to the world for free. This way we will help the foundations to simplify their work and in the same time get us exactly the data we need. It will be plug'n'play for charities to connect to One+1.

Giving this software away for free most likely will disrupt the accounting software market mostly dominated by corporations and will create a new market for developers and customization specialists.

Since we are not too familiar with how accounting is built in charitable organizations, we partnered up with a trusted expert that know it well. ACC
SYSTEMS is company that specializes in the accounting for charitable foundations and manages 30+ foundations.
Their website: https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.acc-systems.ru

I hope I was able to answer your question. Let me know.
Artem1P1

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:19:36 PM

Hello . tell me please when is it planned and why can not I find a link to your site? so many such projects now. I would like to carefully study white paper and understand how you differ from others

Hi!

Our website is here: https://charityblockchain.io

See the reply above regarding the dates

> so many such projects now. I would like to carefully study white paper and understand how you differ from others

I have studied a lot of projects in charity fields and gave a lot of engineering thought to ours, and believe me, our project is very different. We are an infrastructure project that stretches far beyond the virtual world of cryptocurrency. We use blockchain technology to solve real-world problems.

I'm looking forward to hearing back from you. Let me know your questions and criticisms. Also see my replies above. They complement the white paper.
dort

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:45:45 PM

You even want to reveal unreliable charity organizations in order to popularize charity. I’d like to hear how you’re gonna do it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: