Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:19:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Chek - brings together charity, business, and future🔥  (Read 8112 times)
hodap

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:46:19 AM

How many tokens were allocated to the ICO?

The company has allocated $320 million Checks tokens.

Huh? That would be one of the largest initial distributions ever. Did they seriously distribute tokens worth §320 million? Or is that figure just based off a price that was determined for a small part of the total supply during the ICO?
advertkane121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:27:47 AM

When investing in any ICO I follow the rule “invest only in the projects which solve some socially important issues”. Unfortunately, I cant see anything like that here. One more attempt to make profit on charity. I don’t advise to invest in this project!
ggcript

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:32:20 AM

When investing in any ICO I follow the rule “invest only in the projects which solve some socially important issues”. Unfortunately, I cant see anything like that here. One more attempt to make profit on charity. I don’t advise to invest in this project!
It’s great on your part to make a conclusion without getting into it. CheckOne solves an important issue – liquidation of fraud in the charity area. After the project is launched, this industry will start working in other way all over the world.
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:36:39 AM

It’s great on your part to make a conclusion without getting into it. CheckOne solves an important issue – liquidation of fraud in the charity area. After the project is launched, this industry will start working in other way all over the world.
Decentralization makes fraud impossible, I’ve already heard that. But the fact is that this project wont manage to level this industry up, it doesn’t offer anything interesting. 
ggcript

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:41:02 AM

Decentralization makes fraud impossible, I’ve already heard that. But the fact is that this project wont manage to level this industry up, it doesn’t offer anything interesting. 
U just keep holding your ground without trying to understand the project anyway. A many-sided system offered by the developers will be able not only to eliminate fraud, but also to stimulate philanthropy in the society among people and commercial organizations. I mean that the level of the popularity of this area will be increased. The charity will start growing, as well as social responsibility. 
holland35

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:47:02 AM

U just keep holding your ground without trying to understand the project anyway. A many-sided system offered by the developers will be able not only to eliminate fraud, but also to stimulate philanthropy in the society among people and commercial organizations. I mean that the level of the popularity of this area will be increased. The charity will start growing, as well as social responsibility. 
What tools are offered for this?
ggcript

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:50:43 AM

A lot of them. One of the main developments is a trading charity platform. There’s nothing similar in the world at the moment, it’s a real breakthrough.
holland35

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:57:44 AM

A lot of them. One of the main developments is a trading charity platform. There’s nothing similar in the world at the moment, it’s a real breakthrough.
Could you tell me please how it will work?
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:30:44 PM

How many percents do you expect the volume of donations to charity organizations to increase by after the launch of CheckOne?
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:41:14 PM

As far as I understand, you’re planning to develop infrastructure of the charity industry, right? Will you offer smth new?
3Bullion

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:51:23 PM

What countries is your project designed for, are there any restrictions?, very interesting project!
What platforms will work?
dort

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:01:34 PM

What events do you wanna held to increase the level of trust to charity organizations on the part of the society?
steelcityveteran

Activity: 212

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:08:09 PM

How much does one Checks token cost on the ICO?
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:55:09 PM

Which activities if charity organizations exactly will the users be able to control via yr platform?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:02:46 PM

How much does one Checks token cost on the ICO?
The basic cost without bonuses is $0,1.
vicnova

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:39:30 PM

There are too many problems those days with charity but the biggest is that there is no way to know what's going on inside the charity. Many charity campaign owners drive in beat cars and people are starting. Now with the block chain it will be more visible what's going on,how much money they raised,where the money goes and more.
I really think it's one of the most needed and important block chain ICO projects out here!!!Good luck because I really think you will manage to make a change!
1+1 Support

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:43:31 PM

Thanks to everyone who participates and supports our project!
kentuckykid

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:20:56 PM

What discount can I count in if I invest in April?
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:30:49 PM

What discount can I count in if I invest in April?
The discount will be 15% from 10th to 27th April.
Abbie Hoffman

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:15:28 PM

A good project I hope it will continue to grow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: