Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:01:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling $25 Amazon e codee for 0.0018  (Read 144 times)
Arniechang (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:09:49 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 08:42:30 AM by Arniechang

will send codes first only to trusted users. If you have red trust dont bother talking to me chump.

I get these codes 3 times a week looking for a long term customer.

Reply if interested dint reply if you have any negative trust or a nooby

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Traderpolo212

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:28:23 AM

If you have proof of Amazon gift card are legit I can buy them
Arniechang (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:49:25 AM

Would screen shots be sufficient? I can provide them.
Arniechang (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:25:39 AM

Still available this guy never responded
Traderpolo212

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:32:32 AM

I have not responded because you are new you just registered today I had not noticed before in that and I will not buy amazon from new people a guy sold me the same like you and my account got locked so I'm very careful now hope you find onther buyer
Arniechang (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:36:11 AM

If your account locked why are you trying to buy mine...hmm mb you are a scammer...
Arniechang (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:46:19 AM

I have not responded because you are new you just registered today I had not noticed before in that and I will not buy amazon from new people a guy sold me the same like you and my account got locked so I'm very careful now hope you find onther buyer

Thanks for pretty much ruining my thread thanks to a bad experience you had with another user
Dided1981
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 271

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:58:25 AM

will send codes first only to trusted users. If you have red trust dont bother talking to me chump.

I can do this for 0.0015 btc
I will also require proof of who this was obtained, a picture of the email.
Arniechang (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:17:51 AM

I can do this for 0.0015 btc
I will also require proof of who this was obtained, a picture of the email.

I suppose....I can give screenshots.

I have $10 ecode and 3 $5 ecodes we will have to deal through email as I'm allowed only one pm and hr
Arniechang (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:36:39 AM

Never mind I will only do this with you on lbc or pax, you have waaaaaaaaay to much negative rep for me to send first.  Did you buy this account from someone or what. Alot of people say you are a scammer lolol
Dided1981
Copper Member

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:09:04 AM

Never mind I will only do this with you on lbc or pax, you have waaaaaaaaay to much negative rep for me to send first.  Did you buy this account from someone or what. Alot of people say you are a scammer lolol
Are you talking to me or someone else?
Are you able to read or you just claim to be reading the feedbacks?
No need the user above already warned me to stay away from you.
Arniechang (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:14:00 AM

Never mind I will only do this with you on lbc or pax, you have waaaaaaaaay to much negative rep for me to send first.  Did you buy this account from someone or what. Alot of people say you are a scammer lolol

"have not responded because you are new you just registered today I had not noticed before in that and I will not buy amazon from new people a guy sold me the same like you and my account got locked so I'm very careful now hope you find onther buyer"

Where did he say stay away from me lol? Good try scammer you ain't getrin my money bitch.

Haha nice try, he didn't warn you to stay away from me, I'm not the user who did him wrong dumbass.  Way to try to spin it though, u called you out for being a scammer aka your negative feedback, then you soon it and be like "oh that guy said to beware if you anyways'

Haha nice try scammer the fact you tried to spin it and put shit on me shows your a scammer..damn when I look at your feedback my screen is covered in blood.

ROFLMAOCOPTER

NICE TRUST
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=689488

Haha, damn you pussy ass scammer exist like this in real life too??? Cause I never run into them..maybe they no better once they see me..on keyboard they tough. Real life .pussy

It's ok you don't know any better, it's ok u failed move on to the next one.

I will be monitoring your post and warning users don't worry Smiley have a nice day, you my bitch now Smiley
Dided1981
Copper Member

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:23:04 AM

Never mind I will only do this with you on lbc or pax, you have waaaaaaaaay to much negative rep for me to send first.  Did you buy this account from someone or what. Alot of people say you are a scammer lolol

"have not responded because you are new you just registered today I had not noticed before in that and I will not buy amazon from new people a guy sold me the same like you and my account got locked so I'm very careful now hope you find onther buyer"

Where did he say stay away from me lol? Good try scammer you ain't getrin my money bitch.

Haha nice try, he didn't warn you to stay away from me, I'm not the user who did him wrong dumbass.  Way to try to spin it though, u called you out for being a scammer aka your negative feedback, then you soon it and be like "oh that guy said to beware if you anyways'

Haha nice try scammer the fact you tried to spin it and put shit on me shows your a scammer..damn when I look at your feedback my screen is covered in blood.

Haha, damn you pussy ass scammer exist like this in real life too??? Cause I never run into them..maybe they no better once they see me..on keyboard they tough. Real life .pussy

It's ok you don't know any better, it's ok u failed move on to the next one.

I will be monitoring your post and warning users don't worry Smiley have a nice day, you my bitch now Smiley
You truly are an idiot, do you really think saying all that crap will get you any closer to selling those GC or proving that your not a scammer? One thing I know for sure is that I do have a lot of BCH and BTC unlike you trying to scam $17 small change and I never asked you to send me anything, I asked if you agreed to my price and like an idiot you jumped to your own conclusions. I am sure you will find a fellow scammer soon  Grin
Arniechang (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:29:33 AM

'm a scammer because YOU a SCAMMER says so??  Do you have any logic behind calling me a scammer OR U JUS MAD I CAW DA WITTLE BABY BACK BITCH SCAMMER OUT
ROFLMAOCOPTER

Your pretty stupid I'm guess your Pakistani?

Lol I have no probs selling these fool I sell all the time on paxful lol, I can deal with a 0.0002 hit selling there,

ROFLMAOCOPTER

NICE FEEDBACK SCAMMER HAHAHAHHAHAHA

I think anyone reading this can judge for then selves, in your feedback of being a scammer, and being called a retard by one of those u scammed

ROFLMAOCOPTER

Edit
BAHAHA I SOLD IT FOR 0.00175 ON PAX BAHAHA, again nice try scammer ..you got a friend now this gonna be on every thread of yours warning users
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: