Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:16:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥💰[Airdrop] [ANN] BitNautic Announces Free BTNT Token for Telegram Community💰  (Read 1216 times)
TonyMark (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:06:23 AM

Airdrop - BitNautic Announces Free BTNT
(BitNautic Token) for Telegram Community

INTRODUCTION

The shipping cargo and logistics industry are facing enormous development; digital transformation, new market players, changing consumer expectations, and further evolving partnerships & business models and the most important factor, the engagement of blockchain technology. From Ship manufacturing to cargo tracks to the future of seafaring, the nautical sector continues to grow in response to financial, political, demographic, and technical trends important to improve the performance of the industry’s capital investment as well as operational efficiency, and hence provide the platform for successful long-term business strategy.

The BitNautic white-paper provides a high-level overview of the big-picture of technological advancements that will shape the industry in the coming decade. As learned from the experts at the BitNautic team, the BitNautic business model has the capacity to reshape the way transportation works and touching every aspect of our society.

Taking another step towards building a strong BitNautic community around the globe, the team announced a token (BTNT) airdrop for the early members of Bitnautic Telegram Channel and Group. This event will continue for a period of 21 days and a total of 1,25,000 BTNT tokens will be given out.

THE AIRDROP CAMPAIGN

For the team building and continuous development of our community, starting on 12th February 2018, at https://bitnautic.io we will begin the process of signups for our Telegram community airdrop.

Join our Telegram group — https://t.me/bitnautic_group

&

Join our Telegram Official Channel — https://t.me/bitnautic

OVERVIEW

• The Registration process will last for 3 weeks starting from 12th Feb 2018.
  • We plan for the distribution of airdrop tokens around the same time as the release of the rest of the tokens after the Pre-ICO period.
  • We will be air-dropping a total of 1, 25,000 BTNT tokens divided equally to our Telegram community members as a goodwill gesture for joining our community.
  • The number of tokens specified is a good-faith estimate, subjected to change, and we cannot guarantee any amount of tokens to any participants.

ELIGIBILITY

• You should be an active member of our Telegram group and Telegram Channel. An “active member” is the person who is a member of our Telegram community, which is 3 weeks starting from the February 12th, the start date.
  • Fill the airdrop campaign registration Form (https://goo.gl/forms/qywTYlL28JNbQFIO2).
  • You should sign up on BitNautic official website( bitnautic.io)

ETHEREUM WALLET DETAILS

• BTNT is an ERC20 compatible token; it can be stored in any standard Ethereum wallet; such as MyEtherWallet (MEW), Metamask, and the official Mist.
  • NOTE: NEVER share your PRIVATE KEYS with anyone. No one from BitNautic Team will ever ask you for this information.

CAUTION

• The details of this Airdrop Campaign or any other official event will only be released in our Official BitNautic Telegram Channel.
  • Be aware of anyone who private messages you claiming to be from the BitNautic team and asks for your personal information.
  • The ONLY submission process for the airdrop will occur at https:// www.bitnautic.io or the official telegram channel.

TOKEN RELEASE

After the airdrop registration is complete, the smart contract will be finalized and audit will begin. The audit takes approximately 2–3 weeks after the registration period. The airdropped tokens will be released when the Public Token distribution occurs from the presale. We make no guarantees about the token release date, we will try to release earlier if possible, and we will delay until later if necessary.

DACHKA

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:26:34 AM

Good afternoon. Promising project. I will follow them. Smiley

Aeternum // World's First Science and
Intellectual Property Driven ICO (https://goo.gl/kN5QFU)
Kinsuche

Activity: 473
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:28:14 AM

Keeping sight on this one... Gonna keep refreshing... Need to know more about this project it looks a great project.....
mryzr7

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:32:49 AM

I will be following curiously.
Abdurrahman_c

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:46:04 AM

It is good to finally see a combination of transportation and blockchain! Value is driven by utility guys! This will work.
waiberz

Activity: 479
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:50:25 AM

This is a new way to manage the cargo shiping and logistic process and now more secure.
sungokong

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:56:55 AM

very awesome project,reply it  Smiley
Sweedy

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:04:57 AM

Good luck dev
Chandan01998

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:26:28 AM

Your project is very good and your team is very strong I hope your project is doing successful work

Thanks to team members
iwans

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:54:05 AM

I'm sure the work you develop today will be a success, I'm sure of it
savasgumele

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:15:31 AM

I am following the beautiful project
VictorMinsky

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:22:24 AM

I am looking forward to this project. I will watch this thread for progress so i can decide if i will invest on it Wink Kiss
kritchapon1989

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:26:51 AM

I will be following curiously.
Thx.
aarhant152

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:28:49 AM