Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:35:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [H] $100X4 Gamestop Codes [W] 80% BTC, ETH, LTC or Other Alts  (Read 140 times)
Legion13 (OP)

Activity: 323
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:06:43 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 10:58:27 AM by Legion13

I have 4, $100 Game-stop gift card codes I bought from eBay (Paypal Digital Gifts) . Initially thought of buying a PS4 pro but I changed my mind now and want to exchange for some BTC, ETH, LTC and other Alts-Coins which I feel are worth. I have the full proof/ Receipt of purchase so I can prove its completely legit. The codes can be redeemed online or in store. Redeeming online gives error sometimes so if you live in the U.S and there is a store nearby that would be better.  

I am ready to go first with green trusted high rank members. Not going first with anyone else. I know all the tactics scammers use around here, so don't even try. Ready for escrow also if the buyer pays the fee.

Also you can buy one or all at once. If interested reply here or PM me (limited PM's though)

All my trades need to be verified on the forum. Please send me a PM here first to confirm you are talking to me. Don't deal with anyone impersonating me on telegram.

P.S: I never ask trusted members to go first.
Etshy

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

Exchanger

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:09:34 PM

i would buy each for 70$

Verified Exchanger on Some websites..
Legion13 (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:26:49 PM

i would buy each for 70$

Sorry but that's way too low for me to even consider your offer.

All my trades need to be verified on the forum. Please send me a PM here first to confirm you are talking to me. Don't deal with anyone impersonating me on telegram.

Etshy

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

Exchanger

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:28:45 PM

alright if you change your mind iam willing to buy all 4x

Verified Exchanger on Some websites..
Legion13 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:04:17 PM

BUMP!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: