Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:23:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nullius could be a possible alt of QS?  (Read 102 times)
killyou73 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 185

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:49:41 AM

I have no evidence to support my claim only that nullius has a ton of bitcoin knowledge and so does QS. What are your thoughts on this?
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4410
Merit: 3062

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:13:32 AM

That doesn't follow; after all, I have a ton of Bitcoin knowledge too, but I'm an alt of Lauda. Don't act surprised; everyone here is an alt of either Lauda or Quickseller, and both are alts of theymos, who's an alt of satoshi, which means this whole forum is entirely the product of his imagination and neither of us really exists. But I have no evidence to support my claim, either.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
killyou73 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 185

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:58:38 PM

That doesn't follow; after all, I have a ton of Bitcoin knowledge too, but I'm an alt of Lauda. Don't act surprised; everyone here is an alt of either Lauda or Quickseller, and both are alts of theymos, who's an alt of satoshi, which means this whole forum is entirely the product of his imagination and neither of us really exists. But I have no evidence to support my claim, either.

I am going to quote you because you  admitted to being an alt of lauda

Xalia

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:39:42 PM

best life lesson that i learned are be contented on what you have and don't expect too much
Chaaastity

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:02:49 PM

I have no evidence to support my claim only that nullius has a ton of bitcoin knowledge and so does QS. What are your thoughts on this?

who's nullius? My friend tell me about him but I don't saw him around posting anything.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: