Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:06:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][$DOM] Domaintoken.io The Multi-Communication Protocol Token  (Read 341 times)
bruiseylee (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:34:15 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 03:34:50 AM by bruiseylee

Domain Token
The Multi-Communication Protocol Token

Hello DOMination,

I'd like to introduce $DOM to Bitcointalk. It has been featured at NamesCon Las Vegas 2018, the premier Domain name convention in the world. This young project is still small cap and under the radar.

Domain Token in the Context of Embermine http://www.embermine.com/

Embermine is a decentralized, creative commerce platform that provides creative entrepreneurs a network of talent and purpose, programmable contracts that reduce friction in collaboration, automated revenue/royalty share, granular distribution methods, a persistent monetization model, provenance of creative assets, and other capabilities which give individuals more agency and sustainability in their endeavors.

While the current demo of Domain Token is an Ethereum construct intended as proof of concept, the goal of the project is for it to be the method by which projects and individuals on Embermine (with the Techne Protocol) can manage their name assets to further augment and secure their personal capabilities and branding of their projects.

The Current Problem with DNS Centralization

While DNS originally started off as a more local, distributed system, vulnerabilities encountered early on, such as rogue servers, led to the centralization of its management which shaped the industry in ways that have persisted to this day. Commerce and activity on the internet relies heavily on trusted third parties. And few at that.

The Solution

Domain Token is a multi-communication protocol management token that will provide singular and fully customizable addressing for all forms of electronic addressing and routing.

By utilizing encryption and a sophisticated but easy-to-manage interface, users can manage the secure electronic routing of all communication to one verifiable digital address that is both transparent and private.

When someone claims a Domain Token, he or she gives it a “name.” That name is fused to that token and becomes “active.” Active tokens are a separate designation for the token as it can still be traded, sold, or freely given, but they are forever designated to that particular name and all protocols assigned to it route only to that name.

One could claim a Domain Token for “XYZ” after which anyone using the address “XYZ” will see their payment (eg. cryptocurrency), email, web address, or whatever they were using it for, resolve to send to and ONLY to “XYZ.” Context is key. No misspelling traps. No worry about HTTPS since it is encrypted by default. No ability for someone to capture and reroute the information.

To start, the technology will be native and work throughout any Embermine Platform project, page, or program. This Platform is designed with its own verifiable identity schema and asset management system which are integral for a stable framework. We are currently in talks with several TLDs to incorporate DNS natively with it, allowing email and Voice over IP functionality. The goal is to become a bridge name space technology rather than a new design incompatible with existing structures.

DOM Demo Video from Namescon Las Vegas 2018:
https://youtu.be/XxNNOWd_ej4

Official Website:
http://www.domaintoken.io/

Team Info:
http://www.embermine.com/#team

DOM PDF Brochure:
http://docdro.id/lSWt5RT

Join the discussion on Telegram:
https://t.me/DomainToken

Embermine Whitepaper (DomainToken info on page 20):
http://www.embermine.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Embermine-Platform-Whitepaper-V-1.1.1-Branded.pdf

Follow on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/domaintoken_io

===========================================

It is currently available on two exchanges:

Etherdelta: https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/DOM-ETH
                 https://etherdelta.com/#DOM-ETH

Idex.Market: https://idex.market/eth/dom

Market Capitalization Info:
https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/DomainToken-DOM

Domain Token

Token Symbol: DOM
Contract address: 0x30Aee7F259d6D1564ebEf457847c672B30f13cbC
Decimals: 0
Total supply: 5,000,000,000
Ethplorerlink: Find DOM on Ethplorer.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
charles007

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:27:51 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 05:11:52 PM by charles007

EMBERMINE  ★ Creative Content Collaboration & Distribution Platform ★   ANN THREAD
[WHITEPAPER] ★ [TEAM] ★ [PROJECTS]
facebooktwitterlinkedintelegramreddit
url]
drdorianjd

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:37:03 PM

Right now Domain Token is running in embermine platform but do you have plans to expand it to other platforms?
forestgreen1601

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:41:43 PM

Hi guys, anybody knows to say something about the token distributions? How many % to dev team? How many % to marketing ?
vvorobets

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:19:45 PM

I am very excited to see the Domaintoken use-case come to fruition  Smiley
Nick70001

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:12:42 PM

DOM is awesome. Good to see an ANN thread up. I expect to see this project get much more attention in 2018.
bruiseylee (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:22:46 AM

Here's the video to the DOM Demo from Namescon Las Vegas 2018.

https://youtu.be/XxNNOWd_ej4
Mojotastic
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

GermanTranslator | CommunityManager | Mojotastic™

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 03:12:38 PM

Usecase of Domaincoin is just great.
Even if Bitcoin was a bubble about to collapse, DOM would still be highly
valuable in a world full of Devices that wished to be addressed somehow.
chorobes

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:42:43 PM

Whats the most reliable place to get some DOM?
vittorio301

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:36:13 PM

ED or IDEX.
embermine_drake

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 06:27:28 AM

Whats the most reliable place to get some DOM?

Definitely IDEX

https://idex.market/eth/dom

Nima146

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:49:37 PM

Hello, below is an answer that was given earlier by James Drake, CEO of Embermine on the Domaintoken Telegram channel... I think it's a nice short resume with info for new DOMainians..

DomainToken is a multi-communication protocol management token that works to provide singular and fully customizeable addressing for all forms of electronic addressing and routing. By utilizing encryption and a sophisticated, but easy to manage interface, users can manage the secure electronic routing of all communication to one verifiable digital address that is both transparent and retain privacy.

Now there is a lot of technical handling that happens, of course, but when someone "claims" a DomainToken, and giving it a "name" That name is fused to that token and it gains a status as "active". Active tokens are a separate designation for the token as it can still be traded, sold, or even just given to someone, but they are forever designated to that particular name, and all protocols assigned to, route only to that name.

So I could claim a DomainToken for "Embermine", anyone using the address "Embermine" will see their payment (thats right it will work for crypto), email, web address, or whatever they were using it for, resolve to send to and ONLY to, Embermine. the place you actually want it to go. No misspelling traps. No worry about HTTPS (it is encrypted by default). No ability for someone to capture and reroute the information. single connection peer to peer encryption of the information sent instantly to a known address.

To start, the technology will be native and work throughout any Embermine Platform project, page, or program, with us already working with several TLDs to incorporate DNS natively with it, which will also bring use email and Voice over IP functionality (one of the main reasons we went to MERGE). We have several meetings set up next week, on with the former CFO of ICANN, Kevin Wilson, to help set up a a series of trainings and meetings with top TLDs like Verisign, to help them learn more about DomainToken and how they can use it as a service to their customers for flexibility on their Domain purchases, perhaps even setting up systems where they will automatically register a DomainToken for the domain when it is purchased or issued.

I will get to a LOT more with Domain Token I am sure, but that gives you the top down look at it in a thumbnail.
bruiseylee (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:32:35 PM

Bumpin for visibility
btctuxedo

Activity: 285
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:09:45 PM

Hopefully Domain token get listed on CoinMarketCap soon Smiley

bruiseylee (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:52:08 AM

UPDATE information from the Embermine Telegram chat (https://t.me/embermine_updates) by CEO James Drake:

I have already begun the means to begin to work up an arrangement with Autonio where DomainToken can be used to link multiple address logins to one Autonio user, or to even help them manage their subscription access through other devices, almost like a built-in 2 Factor Authentication, except your phone will be used to verify the access through DomainToken.
This is actually the way that DomainToken will work for all enabled technology. You can have multiple, persistent connections on multiple devices, but under your complete knowledge and control. This also means that users will have a way to connect to and close off access to any DomainToken connected device you control. This level of security and transparency provided to the user ensures that they can monitor and manage all of their data, login, system, and application access accross multiple conditions and environments.
dimanyc

Activity: 192

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 05:09:40 AM

Hello Domaintoken. Our project, White Rabbit, is a brand new ICO Discovery and Tracking app and website on the market. We currently have one of the largest ICO databases in the industry. Feel free to add yourself to our database by filling out this application:

http://www.whiterabbiticos.com/add-coin

Feel free to check out our app available on iOS or Android

Thanks!
bruiseylee (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:29:38 AM

Bump for visibility DOM you sexy thang.
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:55:04 AM

Hello, below is an answer that was given earlier by James Drake, CEO of Embermine on the Domaintoken Telegram channel... I think it's a nice short resume with info for new DOMainians..

DomainToken is a multi-communication protocol management token that works to provide singular and fully customizeable addressing for all forms of electronic addressing and routing. By utilizing encryption and a sophisticated, but easy to manage interface, users can manage the secure electronic routing of all communication to one verifiable digital address that is both transparent and retain privacy.

Now there is a lot of technical handling that happens, of course, but when someone "claims" a DomainToken, and giving it a "name" That name is fused to that token and it gains a status as "active". Active tokens are a separate designation for the token as it can still be traded, sold, or even just given to someone, but they are forever designated to that particular name, and all protocols assigned to, route only to that name.

So I could claim a DomainToken for "Embermine", anyone using the address "Embermine" will see their payment (thats right it will work for crypto), email, web address, or whatever they were using it for, resolve to send to and ONLY to, Embermine. the place you actually want it to go. No misspelling traps. No worry about HTTPS (it is encrypted by default). No ability for someone to capture and reroute the information. single connection peer to peer encryption of the information sent instantly to a known address.

To start, the technology will be native and work throughout any Embermine Platform project, page, or program, with us already working with several TLDs to incorporate DNS natively with it, which will also bring use email and Voice over IP functionality (one of the main reasons we went to MERGE). We have several meetings set up next week, on with the former CFO of ICANN, Kevin Wilson, to help set up a a series of trainings and meetings with top TLDs like Verisign, to help them learn more about DomainToken and how they can use it as a service to their customers for flexibility on their Domain purchases, perhaps even setting up systems where they will automatically register a DomainToken for the domain when it is purchased or issued.

I will get to a LOT more with Domain Token I am sure, but that gives you the top down look at it in a thumbnail.

Sounds very nice, how do you "prevent" people from acquiring names that aren't theirs.  Like let say i register Microsoft, its now mine and noone else can have it, is there some ways to negociate or revoke that name under certain conditions? Or the token is own by the holder and there's no way to get that back.  Also if a name is active, does it timeout over a certain time, if the guy has "Microsoft" and just lose it, is there a way to recycle that name someday?

Otherwise i see this could be victim to an attack and burn ALOT of very useful names...  For a few $ someone could burn nearly all company name on the planet... Smiley
bruiseylee (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:47:31 PM

https://t.me/DomainToken

[Forwarded from James Drake]
Okay ladies and gentlemen,

I am pleased to announce that MBRS, DOM, NIO, and the new AKYU tokens will have a new exchange home waiting for them in a couple of days!! We have been approved for listing on a top 30 Asian exchange!

Sometime “tomorrow” we will have an official welcome to the exchange on our Telegrams and announcement of the four tokens being given BTC, ETH, and fiat (KRW)

Now I would love to say the actual name publicly, but I agreed to let them do it as part of their welcome. This agreement also involves coop marketing deals with Akyumen, TokenVerse, and Autonio, as well as access for Autonio to their trading platform for NIO’s trading bot.

But the listings are accepted and confirmed. I asked them to allow this announcement now so that I can give them a proper lead up and everyone would be paying attention when the marketing blitz to announce it gains the most reach and traction, which is what they want.

So tomorrow evening there will be a new set of ads to go up on TokenVerse, AKYU will be launched, and the head of marketing to the exchange will join our groups and make themselves known.

To be 100% CLEAR: this is DONE.

To be even clearer: this is NOT Binance or a top 10 Exchange. We are talking  50-70mil daily volume.

We will have 24 months of delisting protection, 12 months of marketing and advertising commitments for TokenVerse as well as on their partners sites, and BTC, ETH, and KRW trading pairs for each one.

Finally, I will be making some more announcements tonight to help everyone understand a little more about the difficulties and struggles our young company has had to face the past couple of months and it is important that I do my best to provide the information needed to ensure clarity regarding these matters.

Thank you to everyone for their patience and support during the past few months. I would like to, in particular, thank Ali, Aasim, and my Embermine team both past and present, for their amazing commitment of purpose. This is a long time coming and the sacrifice these folks made left more than a little blood on the floor and on my hands. No amount of apology, correction, or dedication can put it back in the vein. We heal and we move on, the scar as a reminder of lessons learned that did not come cheap.

So later tonight I will be offering a more comprehensive update with details. So please watch here tonight for my update and tomorrow with our official, personal welcome into the exchange.
gildinglite

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

These packets fly

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:06:33 PM

$MBRS token holders got airdropped $DOM last year, interested to see how well this new project can do.

Please keep posting updates, weekly would be great.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: