Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:37:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Major mistake all traders make  (Read 1042 times)
Canis Majoris (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 59

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:04:48 PM

Major mistakes that a traders makes was when they don't know how to control themselves or how to discipline themselves, well all of us here has started with less understanding or even zero knowledge when it comes to trading so it is up to  us how we will gonna study it.

It is not only about controlling your actions and bridling your emotions. This is nowhere near enough, though it is definitely a required prerequisite for a successful trading journey, one of. It is not about just acting in cold blood, in a purposely ruthless and unfeeling manner, it is also about choosing the right direction of your trading decisions. And personally, I would rather stick with the latter still being emotional and all that. Really, what's the purpose of being emotionless if you are losing, even though in a somewhat disciplined and controlled way?

This seems to be another interesting facet of trading.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Canis Majoris (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 59

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:45:56 PM

I think to make it in day trading, one has to maintain a working and certain strategy that could be maintained for long time. Though, I don't day trade but I have heard and read that it could be way risky than the normal cryptocurrency trading if not properly managed. I think its best if one brings out a certain amount of money for day trading to prevent them from losing all investment when no gain is made. At least this will convince the traders to know when to quit.

Actually, it is not as risky as it is boring. Basically, when you get the hang of it, it becomes more like a daily treadmill routine rather than a fascinating journey. So if it is not your thing, then definitely stay away from it. Many people have tried their hand at this and they left not because they lost but because they thought the profits they earned were not worth it. And for them, it is likely the best choice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: