Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 07:12:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ATTENTION!!! BEWARE CRYPTICS PROJECT -> SCAM  (Read 81 times)
Durr_1412 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:56:17 AM

EVERYONE ATTENTION: Beware and avoid this website and maybe the whole project too: https://cryptics.top/airdrop/
They ask for the private key.
Never give anyone your private key.
This is totally scam.
iblistenan

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:09:51 AM

Yeah we need to extra carefull with everything we do, never put your privatekey to some strange website or give it everyone else. cause that privatekey can be used to make transaction with your address. report the site as a scam, maybe google will take it out after few days.
phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:10:34 AM

I think it is only newbies will fall to this prey but for sure there are so may scam platforms,they want to get rich quick without or no effort to achieve there goal.
Don Stefanello

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:11:37 AM

Wow this is incredible that they outright just go and ask for the private key, this need to be put out immediately, imagine if only 1 out of 1000 people gave out this info, its still really bad!
LtMotioN

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:17:42 AM

They probably have an ANN thread here, do the admins of this forum delete such threads? I know it is censoring but really we should still do something to protect our newbies here.

Thanks for letting everyone know Durr

Dogs are nice, I don't like cats though.
MartoValenti

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:24:17 AM

Thanks for the notice man. I personally would never bit for something like this, but there are a lot of new in the Crypto and some of them could give his/her private key. These are old school scam, but are mostly done to e-mails, I have never heard for private key.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:29:02 AM

EVERYONE ATTENTION: Beware and avoid this website and maybe the whole project too: https://cryptics.top/airdrop/
They ask for the private key.
Never give anyone your private key.
This is totally scam.

it is good that you see this scam maybe there will be some newbie who would fall for this. it is good to be aware to our surroundings to avoid loss.
Durr_1412 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:30:22 AM

I knew some people tend to invest in this project and I already inform them.
They ban and report this scam too.
Their website interface is look attractive and persuasive.
However, the whole project maybe just a joke.
KTPU777

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:36:22 AM

In recent years, such projects are becoming more and more. More and more scammers want to take your money. Never in such projects write your private key. It should be written only in one case: the transfer of tokens from your wallet.

meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:38:11 AM

the website looks legit but the airdrop is scam, only newbie will fall for this, scammers trying to be legit project just careful what you sign up in airdrops guys, there are many scammers nowadays and thank you sir for warning us lets not invest their project.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: