Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:15:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ATTENTION!!! BEWARE CRYPTICS PROJECT -> SCAM  (Read 99 times)
Durr_1412 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:59:00 AM

EVERYONE ATTENTION: Beware and avoid this website and maybe the whole project too: https://cryptics.top/airdrop/
They ask for the private key.
Never give anyone your private key.
This is totally scam.
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:19:42 AM

Nice publication you have there folk, thanks for this informative post i believe this must be reported if it's true that they are asking private key. I believe it should not be done coz if you tend to give your private key all of the holdings you have in that wallet will be compromised. for all the newbie out there in crypto please take note of this so you wouldn't be victimize by those who wanna take advantage of others.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Jon88

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:21:16 AM

Always give your private key if you want to get robbed.

EDIT: Let's spam them to death.  Grin
Durr_1412 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:25:12 AM

Nice publication you have there folk, thanks for this informative post i believe this must be reported if it's true that they are asking private key. I believe it should not be done coz if you tend to give your private key all of the holdings you have in that wallet will be compromised. for all the newbie out there in crypto please take note of this so you wouldn't be victimize by those who wanna take advantage of others.

Can you please give me some sMerit for that? It will be nice.
Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: