Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:05:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seems like shitposters are not only the problem  (Read 343 times)
Hero of Legendary (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:10:59 AM

After I read some of the accusations and the misunderstanding of all trusted seniors and intelligent members in this forum I found out that shitposters are not actually the only problem that needs to be solve but also the dirty play of these establish members in this forum.
No wonder why up to now the problem about shitpostings and scams are growing because of this kind of game made by our honourable establish seniors. Instead of making themselves busy of thinking about how to make this forum better, they become busy of how to bite there co-establish members. The end is they become the great contributors source of headache.
And I believe that not unless there is a change first from these people problem will also be establish same with there popularity.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:51:16 AM

When such a diverse amount of people are commenting and sharing their opinions in one place, there's going to be arguments and disagreements. You'll never stop that, though I don't think this is affecting the punishment of shitposters and scammers.

Even if these guys were busy there's several other members that contribute to finding, and handling spammers, scammers and the like. Even non established members are calling out others for shady activities and  then a DefaultTrust member reviews the evidence provided and deals with it accordingly.

Your going to get disagreements, and I don't think it's affecting anything but, the public perception of those involved.
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 04:39:55 PM

Some of the members are egoistic and others are altruistic there's no doubt they will all start an arguments in one way or halfway through.

Especially if the topic is indeed truculently trending.  Grin
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 05:18:31 PM

My answer is the staff don't have experience in maintaining and cleaning forums except offering negative feedback to opposite members and most of the time Accusation. I agree with you, but we are just servants to them and the forum owner who red handed RED PEOPLE.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:56:55 PM

My answer is the staff don't have experience in maintaining and cleaning forums except offering negative feedback to opposite members and most of the time Accusation. I agree with you, but we are just servants to them and the forum owner who red handed RED PEOPLE.

The staff have nothing to do with red ratings or any ratings at all, at least directly. Yeah they can use the trust system like any other user, but moderation shouldn't be a thing when it comes to removing/editing trust ratings. The staff are responsible for acting upon reports and dealing with anything they find infringes the guidelines, and they do their best from what I can see. Several staff members are on 8+ hours a day and it's not even a well paid 'job'.

klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:24:08 PM

Enough Legends and heros around that do this forum good. Account sellers and scammers are still prior. 1 to fight on this forum.
In opinions there are always multiple sides, its impossible to please them all.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:05:50 AM

Some DT members use their "power" in their own benefit and that's it.

endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 02:30:53 PM

The staff have nothing to do with red ratings or any ratings at all, at least directly. Yeah they can use the trust system like any other user, but moderation shouldn't be a thing when it comes to removing/editing trust ratings. The staff are responsible for acting upon reports and dealing with anything they find infringes the guidelines, and they do their best from what I can see. Several staff members are on 8+ hours a day and it's not even a well paid 'job'.

If it isn't just make me a moderator, so I ill give a try that could bring something to forums. I have experience in Xeneforo, VB, MYBB and once used SMF years back.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:30:06 PM

If it isn't just make me a moderator, so I ill give a try that could bring something to forums. I have experience in Xeneforo, VB, MYBB and once used SMF years back.

Do you even report any posts here on the forum? No one is going to be made a moderator without contributing something to the forum. There's many users like Lutpin and Shorena which have been established members for years and have reported well over ten thousand posts without being made a moderator.
Hero of Legendary (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:23:50 PM
Merited by Welsh (1)

When such a diverse amount of people are commenting and sharing their opinions in one place, there's going to be arguments and disagreements
A simple argument is not about accusation rather a simple disagreement. But when accusation is being involve and many is trying to support such thing this is not already a simple disagreement but an issue that must be solve.

You'll never stop that, though I don't think this is affecting the punishment of shitposters and scammers.

Sounds convincing.  And maybe I am just having a highest expectation for every establish member in this forum and i think this is normal for newbie stambled in the world of shitposters.

Even non established members are calling out others for shady activities and  then a DefaultTrust member reviews the evidence provided and deals with it accordingly.
Then may this unity as a sign of hope prevail and justice will be executed fairly without involving any self enterest.

Some of the members are egoistic and others are altruistic there's no doubt they will all start an arguments
Egoistic is understandable as long as it is not from the DTs. This will lead an improper judgement for every case and accusation if such emotion can't handle properly.

And over all I am not here to preach, Cheesy.. I am just concerned and so created this thread to deliver my opinion.
Thanks fellas.

Edit: by the way thanks welsh for your well presented explaination and professionalism.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: