Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:46:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin to 400$  (Read 428 times)
Cripto.Iberia (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:18:43 AM

Litecoin start to gain volume. Will hit 400$
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 10:35:07 AM

the only reason why litecoin is rising right now is because bitcoin is rising and LTC has always been following bitcoin. for now i think with the constant and slow rise of bitcoin there is a good chance that litecoin also follows that trend and continues going up and reaches $300 at least.

for any higher price it may need some more good news like Atomic Swaps and its own Lightning Network growing.

--looking for signature--
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:39:05 AM

the only reason why litecoin is rising right now is because bitcoin is rising and LTC has always been following bitcoin. for now i think with the constant and slow rise of bitcoin there is a good chance that litecoin also follows that trend and continues going up and reaches $300 at least.

for any higher price it may need some more good news like Atomic Swaps and its own Lightning Network growing.

You are wrong here. It's not only following BTC price.

LTC announced a Lighting network launch in 6 days and then the price exploded. If you look at the charts, LTC gained value IN BTC, not only in dollars.

I think $400 is possible in very near future if the LN start is successful in the end of the month.
coastbank

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:43:45 AM

$400 isn't possible for litecoin now as its even higher than all time high price. Litecoin investors should wait some more months like 3 or 4, to see litecoin hitting new all time high. It should stabilize first.

jbkg111816

Activity: 62
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:47:16 AM

We can never know. So we'll just have to wait and see/

Eroiy.io   |   PRE-ICO  [ Jan 30th - Feb 28th ]
████   Buy Tokens with 10% BONUS   ████ (http://eroiy.io)
Flamaicon

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:13:23 AM

Off course 400 target coming soon.
Litecoin will target 1000,00 price this year.
dealung

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:13:43 AM

LTC announced a Lighting network launch in 6 days and then the price exploded. If you look at the charts, LTC gained value IN BTC, not only in dollars.

I think $400 is possible in very near future if the LN start is successful in the end of the month.
I also heard Litecoin has launched Litepay, does it affect it too?

A few days ago I also saw a announcement board there was a thread about Litecoin Cash, but I'm not sure that Litecoin Cash is pure hard fork from Litecoin.

From the reason you say, I believe that Litecoin has the potential to reach $400, but does Litecoin reach the top 3?
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:23:15 AM

First of all litecoin is a very promising and stable coin. And it's increasing superbly. I think with bitcoin price this coins are also increasing and i also think Litecoin will touch $400 very soon. 
Cripto.Iberia (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:34:05 AM

https://www.milanuncios.com/anuncios/hacker.htm

I also heard Litecoin has launched Litepay, does it affect it too?

A few days ago I also saw a announcement board there was a thread about Litecoin Cash, but I'm not sure that Litecoin Cash is pure hard fork from Litecoin.

From the reason you say, I believe that Litecoin has the potential to reach $400, but does Litecoin reach the top 3?

Litecoin cash is scam...just check Charli Lee twitter, all ltc fork are scams
chocobo21

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:39:10 AM

Feeling slight LTC FOMO what I still don't get about crypto, how should it ever work or be used as payment, as everyone is just aiming for price increases.
Its the dillemma of the inherent deflationary nature of crypto. Why should I pay with LTC, if I can use fiat and hope for LTC to moon.
As long as crypto is inherent deflationary and an investment for everyone, it will never be successfull as a mass adopted payment system and will remain an investment asset.
What's your thoughts on this?
alaricoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:40:46 AM

It's a good start towards the 400 even if maybe more time is needed for the goal. Markets are growing but less quickly than before
Cripto.Iberia (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:52:13 AM

Feeling slight LTC FOMO what I still don't get about crypto, how should it ever work or be used as payment, as everyone is just aiming for price increases.
Its the dillemma of the inherent deflationary nature of crypto. Why should I pay with LTC, if I can use fiat and hope for LTC to moon.
As long as crypto is inherent deflationary and an investment for everyone, it will never be successfull as a mass adopted payment system and will remain an investment asset.

LTC as payment service is not for holders, it's just a payment service. People who hold it is because they belive the mass will adopt ltc for daily payment, the volume will grow and price go higher. Sorry for my english
adrov

Activity: 171

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:55:26 AM

This is absolutely the case right now, but you never know what future bring us, we could have another economic crysis soon which could either kill crypto currencies or gain trust among people and lead to mass adoption as the trust in standard financial instruments such as MONEY would be somewhat gone :S

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:02:58 PM

If you add Litecoin Cash fork, Litecoin already ~$320.

$400 is right around the corner. Cheesy

Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:09:12 PM

In the crypto world, this is not the amazing thing that Litecoin will hit the $400 but this value is far away you can't imagine. As in the case of Bitcoin happened earlier it has evolved. But gradually it adopted by many payments makers as like the payment processor. Today this becomes a currency and very costly among all of the currency exists in the world. So, if you have Litecoin in your wallet then hold this for another 5 years and then see what the value you could reap.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:13:16 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 02:00:48 PM by Question123

I think it is possible to become 400 this month of next month.  Because as of now the price is already 200 dollars plus and fot sure you will earn a profit after few yeats of waiting. Better to buy more litecoin now because I believe it will become $1000 in this year 2018. Those people are very lucky because they earn a lot of profit.  What if they hold for few years for sure they will earn more profit.
canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:23:05 PM

If the February 26 litepay is released. I think it is very likely that litecoin will hit 500$. even 1000$. What we need is to wait right now
mustafayasinsenturk

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:30:44 PM

daily volume really increased, By the end of March it will probably reach $ 350-400 because everyone is talking about litecoin
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:45:38 PM

That is a good thing for litecoin, and it is very interesting coin for me. Many investors also lingering in this litecoin for this reason. It is so possible that litecoin will surely reach its value to $300 up to $400.

bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:49:46 PM

Yeah Litecoin will hit $400 sooner or later in my opinion. It is one of the coins that will follow Bitcoin in the Fiat value. Look and Dash und Ethereum for example, both are still following in the Fiat value!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: