Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:09:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TAXI TOKEN - The decentralized taxi service on a BlockChain platform  (Read 7034 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AravinthP

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 09:33:23 AM

Why do we need this token  ..what is the problem you are solving.
How is it different from let's say hell biz

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:35:55 AM

after visit your official page, I can't found any information about your project, not whitepaper, Tg group or any social media, all under construction? 

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
passeroutpass (OP)

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:00:41 AM

after visit your official page, I can't found any information about your project, not whitepaper, Tg group or any social media, all under construction? 

Yeah, but you can follow us on twitter:
(@TaxiToken): https://twitter.com/TaxiToken

Telegram chat will be our next move. Also, whitepaper is almost ready. Stay with us to know more  Wink

passeroutpass (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:16:01 AM

The long-awaited TAXI TOKEN ONEPAGER is now available!
>>>>>>>>>https://taxitoken.io/doc/one_pager.pdf<<<<<<<<<

asdeveloper14

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:05:20 PM

hi.
I saw 100 milion taxi token in smart contract in etherscan.
Yobit told us There are 100 million taxi token .

but I am wonder , I am seeing just 170 million taxi token in yobit buy order!!!!!

how could it be??

thanks
Alex Storm

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:14:23 PM

The long-awaited TAXI TOKEN ONEPAGER is now available!
>>>>>>>>>https://taxitoken.io/doc/one_pager.pdf<<<<<<<<<

Finnaly! That's exactly what I need. I'm fully on board now  Cool Cool Cool
passeroutpass (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:11:50 PM

hi.

but I am wonder , I am seeing just 170 million taxi token in yobit buy order!!!!!

how could it be??

thanks

There's perfectly simple explanation for this - someone ordered 170 million taxi token, despite the 100 million maximum available. At best he will get all coins, but not more than possible. Does that answer your question?  Wink
passeroutpass (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:30:18 PM

Hello! When is it planned to enter other exchanges? The idea of ​​the project is good, but I have already lost a lot of money on the yobit exchange when I bought this coin.
P.S.
Do you support only the English-language branch?
I'm not doing well with English

The question about other exchanges is being negotiated!
FreeHamster

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:35:06 PM

Just curious so a token is used to travel over a certain amount of distance for using the taxi, fair enough.

But what exactly will be driving the value of the coin per se? Guess there will be the demand and supply forces will help to drive the prices. What advantages will this have over just using cash? Lower fees? Will the tokens be able to used for anything else than taxi rides?

Also what if you have to change your trip midway and cover more kilometres? Do you just pay more tokens?

EGEM an exciting community driven project based on Ethereum network. Find out more at discord.egem.io or egem.io
asdeveloper14

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:38:29 PM

hi.

how could it be??

thanks

There's perfectly simple explanation for this - someone ordered 170 million taxi token, despite the 100 million maximum available. At best he will get all coins, but not more than possible. Does that answer your question?  Wink

ok . thanks .

It is good for you  to join chatbox on yobit and answer to users questions sometimes and give them the news and progress. it is what DFT admin do and we all happy . try it
passeroutpass (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:47:42 PM

hi.

how could it be??

thanks

ok . thanks .

It is good for you  to join chatbox on yobit and answer to users questions sometimes and give them the news and progress. it is what DFT admin do and we all happy . try it

Thank you! We'll think about it!
passeroutpass (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:13:30 PM

TAXI TOKEN Bounty program was launched!
                             Get more info:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3011674
the_dump1

Activity: 210
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:10:27 PM

Здpaвcтвyйтe, Bы гoвopитe пo pyccки? Ecть интepecнoe пpeдлoжeниe пo paзвитию пpoeктa. Я влaдeлeц тaкcoмoтopнoй кoмпaнии, мoжeм пocoтpyдничaть.
Hello, do You speak Russian? There is an interesting proposal for the development of the project. I'm the owner of a taxi company, we can work.
Чтo зa кoмпaния, paccкaжeтe пoдpoбнee?
VenMiner

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:10:06 PM

TAXI TOKEN Bounty program was launched!
                             Get more info:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3011674

I just fill the Bounty Program,  I hope the best for TAXI Token Holders... Smiley
Good luck to all.
passeroutpass (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:01:18 PM

Join our Telegram chat group for the latest updates and announcements
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>https://t.me/taxi_token<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
AlUz

Activity: 459

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:38:01 PM

We are waiting for good news and good  movement!!!!!
Today we have good news!!!  And maybe the begining of good  movement?Huh It looks like this Cheesy
willnotwas

Activity: 286

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:59:44 PM

So...I am glad to see that you did what you had promised, so keep this up! I've already filled the appform, lets check it out.
Kryptocurrent

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:29:31 AM

Hi
As I have mentioned in my last post that if some strong actions are not taken up then TAXI might end up as many others promising ICO which have strong concepts but unfortunately end up dead. I have following your ico from it's launch and could say that it seems to be hit but now it's dying slowly . People are forgetting about it and if some urgent steps are not taken soon it will die
 I hope you take my words bit seriously

waldenari777

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:03:49 AM

Hi
As I have mentioned in my last post that if some strong actions are not taken up then TAXI might end up as many others promising ICO which have strong concepts but unfortunately end up dead. I have following your ico from it's launch and could say that it seems to be hit but now it's dying slowly . People are forgetting about it and if some urgent steps are not taken soon it will die

Lol, i think it's not that bad. The prices had ups n downs - it's perfectly normal.
Tory26

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:15:42 AM

Hi

Lol, i think it's not that bad. The prices had ups n downs - it's perfectly normal.

Agreed! Practice shows that panic is the worst factor that influences the prices of new tokens. Keep calm and hodl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: